3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andreyhits 13.10.19 11:02 pm

FAQ (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

For who wants uluchshit schedule, go to Documents\My Games\Skyrim open SkyrimPrefs.ini and make these there are changes.

iBlurDeferredShadowMask=3
Changes the sharpness of shadows, does not really affect the frame rate, so that you can raise higher. The minimum is 1, but I recommend to put on 2.

fTreesMidLODSwitchDist=0.0000
This stat affects the detail objects in the distance. Can deliver up to 10000000.0000 to significantly increase the range of visibility.

fShadowLODStartFade=200.0000
Affects the quality of shadows of objects in the distance. You can raise up to ’1000.0000R42;.

iShadowFilter=3
Affects filtering of shadows. From 1 to 4. 4 shades are of the highest quality. Much impact on the framerate.

bTransparencyMultisampling=0
Change to 1 to enable multisampling.

iWaterMultiSamples=0
Improves the water quality. From 1 to 4. The higher the number, the more resources you need.

bTreesReceiveShadows=0
Activates the shade of the trees. Put 1 to activate the shade. Same effect on resources.

bDrawLandShadows=0
Activates the shadow of the earth. Put 1 to activate. Consumes a lot of memory video card.

fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=0.0000
Increases the amount of grass on the course. Consumes huge amounts of resources. Increase of more than 400 only if you have a powerful video card.

iWaterReflectHeight=512 / iWaterReflectWidth=512
Affects the quality of the reflections on the water. The higher the value, the more resources. 1024 becomes beautiful, but only when a powerful video card.

uiMaxSkinnedTreesToRender=20
If you have low texture. We can increase the number to improve quality. You can start the test with 40, but will begin to affect fps.

Here's a few more selections in the file SkyrimPrefs.ini:

bUseWaterReflectionBlur=1
bReflectExplosions=1
iWaterBlurAmount=4
bAutoWaterSilhouetteReflections=0
bForceHighDetailReflections=1

Five of those stats will increase the rendering quality of the water. 1 – then the function works. 0 – disabled.
BlurAmount=4 – maximum quality lubrication effects.
All the stats are very demanding.

fBlockLoadDistanceLow=50000.0000
fBlockLoadDistance=125000.0000
fHighBlockLoadDistanceLow=20000.0000

These stats affect the visibility of objects in the distance. If you want to improve the quality, add them in the.ini file.

But just say I have a gtx465 as everybody was flying and flying, so that all owners of all sorts of geforce 9xxx,8xxx,radeon 2xxx and 2xx,3xxx,4xxx series even, and I advise not to meddle, and the owners of powerful vidyuhi certainly fix the schedule will be simply chic.
79 Comments
Sort by:
F
Furija 13.10.19

Spread:
question
the answer

For flooding the topic BAN!
Writing questions without answers are also considered to be flood.

i
ilkazet 13.10.19

1)How to increase performance?
Due to the decrease in the parameters depending on the processor.
And in General to increase.

2)How to get rid of bugs in the Russian localization?
Such as:
In place of character name Ilya or in inventory Total shows the squares mixed with the letters from the word.
Instead of a big H shows the little h Read

3)the map has a zoom wheel button.
Where the key is?)))

4)the game is quiet sound!(Ossobenno voice)
In the game in the sound settings all at max.
How can I increase it in the game without touching the speakers?

X
XaMu 13.10.19

The game is very quiet the sound(voices quieter background),this can be solved somehow,or will only increase the sound to the speakers,by lowering the switch on the column until it stops?

b
bart665 13.10.19

To solve the problem with the quiet sound, go to settings sound cards, section Improvements, and there turn Loudness on.
Increase the map also works with the mouse wheel.

i
ilkazet 13.10.19

bart665
Not all seven ,but for piggy no.

L
LOleg 13.10.19

For normal sound had to lower the hardware acceleration was at least hear what they say, but still a quiet sound, but my speakers beloooow stock))))

i
ilkazet 13.10.19

Maybe someone can help:

Problems with sound or game crashes.
Control panel - Sound - right-click on the active speakers - Properties - Advanced - reduce bit depth to"24 bit, 48000 Hz or 24 bit, 44100 Hz.

An additional decision.
If the crashes continue, you can try to put a bit of sound 16 bit 44100 Hz.
Also crashes can occur if you have too weak PC.

Other possible solutions to the crashes at game start:
- to update the video driver
- disable SLI/Crossfire
- only use 1 GPU of the graphics card (if the two of them, you can disable one of them in the control panel of the graphics card)
- turn off vertical sync in the game (setting iPresentInterval= in SkyrimPrefs file.ini)
- disable antivirus and some background apps
- disable or remove the codec FFDshow (if installed, it is included in the package of codecs K-lite, for example)

What is the option strongly affects the performance?
Shadow Detail in the game settings when set to Ultra. It is better to leave it on High.

Why the change of the control buttons work strangely?
This is a bug. Wait for the patch.

What kind of bug is this: in some places, the water crimson?
It's not a bug, but the spilled oil. It can be ignited.

Error The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Install Fails, Cannot Install (Skyrim unable to install, installation not possible).
To correct this error, remove all versions of microsoft visual c++ redistr. 2005/2008/2010 and reinstall the latest.

The game freezes during the Intro when you start.
- verify integrity of game cache in Steam (right click on game - properties)
- make sure the graphics card driver and DirectX updated

There is no in-game sound/weak sound.
The solution for Win Vista/Win 7:
- during the game press ALT+Tab and near the system clock click on the Dynamics, then Mixer and select the sound level for Skyrim
- update sound card driver
The solution for Win XP:
- reduce the hardware acceleration of sound

Problem with the mouse.
try to disable the special software for Logitech, Microsoft, Razer and other
- change in the file SkyrimPrefs.ini value setting bMouseAcceleration to 0

Problems with the mouse cursor
Disable support for the xbox360 controller in in-game settings.

Does Skyrim support for multi-core processors?
Yes, the game uses all CPU cores.

The game launcher sees the Update file.esm why?
Update.esm is loaded automatically.

How to change Russian language to English in the console?
You need to set English as input language, the default and restart the game.
Control panel->the regional and Language options->keyboards and Languages->Change keyboard->input Language by default.

Disables the run mode. You have to constantly click on CAPS.
Delete the file ControlMap_Custom.txt (located in Steamsteamappscommonskyrim) and re-configure the controls in the game.

K
Kryos 13.10.19

I became a Vampire and in the period of the lapse are unable to Eat/Drink the blood. What's the matter?
The fact that was used the ShowRaceMenu command, which is working, but not correctly.
The game sees you as a new character (I think), but with the old sore (to eat you can not, and the disease will grow)
And so the quest for the cleansing of vampirism you also will not be!
I think similarly with the werewolves. Not tested

G
Golgosh 13.10.19

In the launcher can not log in the files tab! WHAT TO DO???
To add bEnableFileSelection=1 in My documents/My Games/Skyrim/SkyrimPrefs in the [Launcher].

E
E_S88 13.10.19

How to get rid of permanent departures during a game?

A default game uses no more than 2GB of memory. Who liked it, helps this program. (anyone have the game without steam)
skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=202#content

Installation instructions:
1) is Installed.
2) a exe file of the game (TESV.exe).
3) check the box that the game uses more than 2GB of memory.
4) After this click Save. You can close the program.
It helps only to those who have more than 2 GB of RAM and those who have the game without steam, because it blocks it. (due to recent patch)
Still crashes still happen. But much less often.

S
SitxSirius 13.10.19

Quest Mending Of The Bottle
If the problem is with the heart of a Rogue(not taken) write in console Setstage MS12b 60 and go to pass.

N
Negih 13.10.19

TEMPp ---- the Problem with capital letters and offset of words in the Russian version. How to solve?
A few hours ago, a patch (he's here in the files)

A
Arantir_3000 13.10.19

ilkazet
1) Reduce the quality of the shadows. Tick Object Detail Fade.
...CPU, graphics card overclock at least...
2) Buy a license! But, luckily, by the time this answer has already released a patch - see Those. problems.
3) the wheel - eng. wheel, it's the mouse wheel! The standard scheme because the zoom wheel! =)
4) Disable all sound effects in the speaker settings in windows. To disable hardware acceleration.

The problem with capital letters and offset of words in the Russian version. How to solve?
It would be more correct like this:
The problem with capital letters and offset of the words in the pirated Russian version. How to solve?
(=

By the way...

Annoying that the shadow of the character squares?
Put iBlurDeferredShadowMask=20 Documents\My Games\Skyrim\SkyrimPrefs.ini. This will smooth out all the squares. And not only on the character...
PS: That shadow was clear and no squares - it is now engaged in technical support =)

D
DeGrand 13.10.19

1) how to get rid of it is stuck in the body of the character arrows\magic\and so on?
write command in console /sexchange changes the gender of your character and removes arrows\magic stuff.

2) the problem with verfolgen?
when you have contracted the lycanthropy disease is not recommend writing KMD /showracemenu as mentioned above does not work correctly for unknown reasons, it might be a bug you will have to fade the head =))), and other bugs.

m
mad wolf 13.10.19

as you can see there health vosstanavlivaetsya it or not
if the health bar on the screen there - then it is complete. out of combat completely restored the ~2.5 minutes in combat for ~3.5 minutes.

A
Arantir_3000 13.10.19

How to switch the keyboard layout during the game?
Open the Steam overlay (Shift+Tab) and switch the language of the usual combination of keys that you have configured in Windows, then in the game also change the keyboard layout.

L
Logan_33 13.10.19

The game launcher sees files, even after enabling the files tab
Click START run (XP) to Win 7 just the start menu and enter REGEDIT into run find
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREBethesda Softworks\Skyrim
I see there is a string value Installed Path (if not create string value) double left click in the value field, enter the path to the game. I have it looks like this E:\Game\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\ I want to note that without the stick in the end \ I have not seen.
I hope someone can help.

K
KyoNeX 13.10.19

The game freezes when enabled (the dragon logo, black screen, bethesda logo)
just wait 10 minutes, should start, and next time will have to wait a lot less, because after the first start of the game

m
mad wolf 13.10.19

Is it true that Persia no longer give perks after 50go level
not true - the perks don't stop giving until you give the levels.
respectively have to stop pumped Persian 80 perks (and all 18 skills have their 251)
Is it true that the field 50go level there comes some sharp slowdown in the speed of leveling?
sharp boundary no.
General slowing with increasing levels in the game there, but it simply grows linearly with level, pumping the last level Persian (80->81) requires approximately twice as much exp the 38->39 and the speed on the skills from level Persian does not depend.

Where to find diederichsen heart
one of the Companions lying on the floor, floor respite.
a few are imported daily to the dealer in the Board
a couple of knocks in the Azura's Star
four of them have with the Daedra inside and outside the Shrine Mehrunes Dagon
well, alchemists are randomly at a high level Persian.

I was not allowed to choose the constellation under which I was born, its when you choose?
in Skyrim there is no innate constellation was canceled.
Around the world there are 13 standing stones of the constellations, one of which can choose for your current needs (and can no select).
the first three stones, find the road of Helgen in Riverwood (where the river road goes), and the other 10 are scattered around the world. Act last taken, can change without restrictions.

where to sell stolen goods?
only if you join the thieves Guild or pump the appropriate perk in the trade.

what ingredients are there to create potions increase ALCHEMY skill?
there is no such potion in the game is not at all.

Russian subtitles with English voice acting (recipe from Solitarius).

1. Installing an English version of the game.
2. Go into Steam\steamapps\common\\skyrim\\Data
3. Copy somewhere the other files folder Skyrim - Voices.bsa and Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa.
4. Choose steam in Russian language and wait until set.
5. Copy back to Steam\steamapps\common\\skyrim\\Data files Skyrim - Voices.bsa and Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa to replace the file.
6. Enjoy the release with English audio and Russian text without bugs.

Hadvar tied behind me and not far behind. To kill him you can't, the dialogue doesn't go in. Does anyone know how to send him away?
come to Whiterun or Windhelm, wait for Adware, save, restart the game and boot from sohranenki.

on the Persian strange visual effect, help to remove
find in article ID similar effect
http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/872861-tutorial-removing-unwanted-magic-effects-from-the-player/
then in the third-person his console add and cancel.
If does not help - looking for another similar.

N
Nyarg 13.10.19

The location in which it is not necessary to take the company from the risk of losing them through the fault of the developers.

[v1.4] The Maze Calidora. Lydia just won't be able to go back to the street + timeout timeout for the work.