3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
V-A-Y-L-O 20.05.20 10:21 am

Choke!

The people I'm aware of the fact that the top card make, crackle, squeak, whistle, etc and that's fine...But is it possible some realties way to get rid of this? On different forums asking, no one-no specific answer, maybe there is an expert in this area)
35 Comments
Sort by:
S
SanSan1ch 20.05.20

Not the video card, and power supply... I Want to get BP to buy lots and lots of honest watt was then sagging lines will not be...
Well, or put a low power graphics card ;)

C
CMePTHuK69 20.05.20

Well toolset they make these sounds because of the cooling due to the fact that the liquid begins to circulate in telotroch and there is nothing you can do about it =))

S
SanSan1ch 20.05.20

Teplovye tube within the porous and such sounds are unable to publish, there is so very considerable forces arise for the circulation of refrigerant, because the capillaries and the heat...

V
V-A-Y-L-O 20.05.20

San Sanich

Well, I heard about PSU, but I don't expect it in my case(750V), although each ragomo says many even more powerful PSU this is not cod!

S
SanSan1ch 20.05.20

750 watt fair? Are you sure? Test the lines with a multimeter... and then physics for 8th class... But how is it under load to do, not gutting the PSU, I don't know. It's definitely the PSU, try it when opencase to listen to the system unit - sound is pretty high frequency in one place you can define your... Then guess what?
I have a 500 watt (FSP BlueStorm) - no whistle under load, although acceleration + periferia to PCI... config profile...

V
V-A-Y-L-O 20.05.20

San Sanich
There is no possibility to get the multimeter))
Well my guesses are that it's probably a map but a squeak,crackle,Zsuzsanna happens mostly when I go to download levels or in 3дмарке but during the game itself and no brand cheep, or really sagging PSU, then I need some XS PSU for the card...prior To this was a 9800gtx that this does not happen with her, but generally most of this happens and all have made peace with that))

S
SanSan1ch 20.05.20

Video card as the root cause... maybe... the Food itself takes -> SAG line on the PSU -> the squeak chokes...
And yet the quality of the PSU: what brand?

D
Dr. Zh.E.K.A. 20.05.20

hard noise

V
V-A-Y-L-O 20.05.20

San Sanich

Сorsair750w
Well, that line gives way, I already dogodalsya+a is sin, but even people with 1000V and 1200V complained that the same squeak,rattle persists, so it's not very likely in the PSU. Okay, good advice and will not all speak the same thing, and any withdrawal) Just wanted to see once again!

C
CMePTHuK69 20.05.20

Oh Oh Oh stupid me slightly when loading it makes a noise passive cooling! So about the chokes I have filled because they do not make noise =) they're filled or not? In a pinch pour epoxy :))) and certainly make a noise but will not TAVERNY kind lose

V
V-A-Y-L-O 20.05.20

CMePTHuK69

The Council is of course sensible), the SPS will take into account!

PS: Close the topic.

S
SanSan1ch 20.05.20

2 CMePTHuK69
No matter, it's heat pipes, they can't make noise... let's see: you have at least two coolers: CPU and PSU, they give 15 dB minimum due to the fact that the impeller is cut the air flow, it turns out that the heat pipe needs to create a buzz more than, say 20 dB (0_o), so you hear... thereby creating a noise from the technical point zreniya? ...well at all LOL!!! Teach materiel!!!

C
CMePTHuK69 20.05.20

Sanich I have edema prior to this was not yet flowed. And none passive. What do you think then that noise if you are so smart.I'm not saying that is very noisy well desire to hear + the system unit is open. Judging by your cleverness you even refer to BP when there apparently it's not him!

S
SanSan1ch 20.05.20

Are you sure that's not it, smartass? Take a walk on overclockers.ru, they know that chokes under load whistle on BP. If you are not sure be silent.
In General, dropsy and passive cooling - the same calibrated same thing as finger #oops... the water pump is noisy, I agree, well the hoses with the refrigerant can laminarnom movement... But you wrote that passive cooling you have noise, am I wrong?

C
CMePTHuK69 20.05.20

Blah Yes, I was sitting on overclockers in this instance just discussed it on the graphics card throttle and not on the PSU judging by the Express danym, I'm not abdicating that on the PSU too noisy. Dropsy on the PERC in General were what made, in this instance, I meant relative silence of the system that I am on this and heard my silent passive piple on vidyuhi emit small sounds. SchA I don't hear it as percent cooler and vidyuhi 2вентиля(1 passive attached 1 stuck in a piece plastmasa which stuck in Svobody pci slot). We are just a little not have it all figured each other )) On hearing it is possible to understand where that noise a bit. And mine in this instance the dispute is not relevant about my ohlazhdeniya as the guise appears only when the computer is turned on after being idle for a few hours. Not doponyali original meaning of the theme when writing the first post

S
SanSan1ch 20.05.20

Sailors have no questions! :))

S
SupernaturalLost 20.05.20

I wonder whether there was a problem squeak chokes (like GTX 970) on a new Nvidia GTX 1080 or GTX 1070, I would like to read the reviews of people who have already bought the data card ?

S
Sanchez Ramirez 20.05.20

Chokes as food, so food will be, and the power of squeak is directly proportional to the load (not per core, and on food chains). It depends on the manufacturer's conscience, as well he will pump and solder. I pilitowska card 7 years ago- is virtually silent, but sometimes utters a loud enough squeak. As it turned out, because of the very large readings of fps.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.05.20

over the General noise of the top card heard no chokes.
buzzed the transformer itself blog. whistled and clicked hard drives. roared Yes, superfast turbine propellers the way they whistle.
collected quiet a computer with a 650 ti and the railway, too, but heard nothing.

h
hrdCore 20.05.20

SupernaturalLost
https://forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=57038&start=880