3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
V-A-Y-L-O 20.05.20 10:21 am

Choke!

The people I'm aware of the fact that the top card make, crackle, squeak, whistle, etc and that's fine...But is it possible some realties way to get rid of this? On different forums asking, no one-no specific answer, maybe there is an expert in this area)
35 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palych Rokov 20.05.20

for the first time in my life how much for all the time use of computers was varied iron collided with the sound of chokes, it's not a whistle, this hissing, were it publishes the Gigabyte GTX 1080Ti OS, and it begins to sizzle if the load is above 75%, it seemed to me that it began not at once, although I admit that might not notice at first. It is audible when sitting at the computer the hiss as if to lean an ear closer to the body, it is possible to distinguish with a hiss barely clusive crackling in the rest of the claims to its a no. Started as I thought after a couple days of play AC unity at max speed with 8хМСАА, but maybe just the sound from speakers was louder and the rest of the iron I didn't hear it. on the PSU don't sin, of course the unit is already 4 years, but Cooler Master and 1.3 kW, the sly pulled gth 780, and they have the same kind of BDD. Service replacement do not bother, I read on the forums that this is not always changing for it is not failure. In principle, all giraffes 10 series pretty cool card, even on my cooler are not included until the temperature of the chip reaches 60 degrees, just in case I put a manual control mode in the ISI afterburner

S
SS44 20.05.20

The problem with the gigabytes are known... For their offsayte complaining gently send , and say that this is not a defect... can still try to contact the service? And suddenly change? And it is better to take what-thread msi\asus)))
P. S. I don't want to say that card from Gigi's worse , just have to take a completely different map to the probability of whistle was less...

P
Palych Rokov 20.05.20

SS44
before that was gegovska gth 780 more than 3 years two pieces, such was not with them, so she took the gig again, though I read the forums and busy and ISI can also whistle and pourcelot, looks like I was unlucky a bit, I already pozabil, it is the only think can be trouble when selling the map as a warranty, I read something off of klad and there is something under the throttle type epoxy slip, but I think if you remove ohled it will be seen, the bolts will leave marks, what they whirled

0Bers0 20.05.20

and the bolts will leave marks that they were hyped
You can Unscrew the power of thought and traces will remain.

P
Palych Rokov 20.05.20

0Bers0
I was seriously interested in, I just never took oklad with little videos, but visually the bolts out there that I think we will see

0Bers0 20.05.20

You can shoot through the fabric and will not be visible, the more they tightened. Another question, you have most likely, like many, one bolt is closed by a seal sticker. Take it off is not a problem if you want, but hemorrhagic it all. Even more so in fact, Yes, you have a problem as such, no.

p
pekabir 20.05.20

fans to turn off V. sync are so funny

i
insel260 20.05.20

Steve Taller
you just got unlucky with the card. is the exact same card, does not emit any noise. checked in FH3 on the ultra.
other more demanding games there, because on the basis of FH3, I can say that this card on ultra settings in 2K resolution did not produce any left sounds.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 20.05.20

For the gtx 1080ti need a good PSU to deliver current to 80% of the declared, is with the certificate 80+ gold preferably with the stock watts, and with Japanese capacitors checked and no mysterious China. Well, if you change the graphics card, for example ipolit quiet, have not heard that they whistled.

P
Palych Rokov 20.05.20

insel260
what is FH3, what is that game?

P
Palych Rokov 20.05.20

Porsche911GT3RS
unit cooler master 1.3 kW, when they took was the premium model and cost ogogo, so I think the PSU has nothing to do with different games sound different under load, there is typically loaded when the map is above 75%

P
Porsche911GT3RS 20.05.20

Steve Taller
Then garantiyku. Or maybe it's all the property of all vidyahi this manufacturer.

i
insel260 20.05.20

Steve Taller
Forza Horizon 3

r
requiemmm 20.05.20

If the throttle is singing, he is tightly wound. If it is loosely wound, it is necessary to glue glue, no solvent insulation of the wire. He wound the usual Chinese wire in the varnish insulation, you can check macnow similar wire into the glue and see in a day, under the glue, not mixed whether the varnish. Well it is, if garantice will send nafig, and the squeak that you're furious already kyushat nimaga, wah!:)))

k
kenshun 20.05.20

IN-Y-E-R-O
Lacquer saved or bad wound ,you can fix,but this one will not do,they need to use paint smear.Nothing shoot,better warranty take