3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kraduschiysya pelmen 20.05.20 10:27 am

What DLC would you like to see? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

What DLC would you like to see Inquisition.I would really like to see the last journey of my straznicy and Alistar the deep roads.When their time has come.Such a sad story of two characters.
53 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill Korneev 20.05.20

Free.

k
kraduschiysya pelmen 20.05.20

Ha free all wanted,but as a comrade wrote above, knowing the policies of EA.Alas.

A
Anzhelika04 20.05.20

Kirill Korneev
Only CD Projekt RED(the Witcher) has released a free. I'd add it would be interesting to know what the elven gods are. Also find out where the other masters (I'm sure not the only one Luminary be tenacious ), what became of the architect , master it all the same or not.

k
kraduschiysya pelmen 20.05.20

Well, I have the architect departed this life,on the other hand, the luminary also fins glued.And here very much alive.And for the first part of the top is Sheila did DLC like Duncan and the guardian got to ostagar.Purely my opinion.

G
GyJIeBeR 20.05.20

Elsa..
Thank the Poles for their game and 1K do not mind, but this propaganda tolerastov for 2K sell, Gorea in hell beatfarm.

W
WoRG55 20.05.20

The co-op to diversify) to do for survival, siege mode, more cards, longer, stable connection. And more interesting bosses.

x
xSaimanx 20.05.20

No

Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 20.05.20

Well, at least once to help the GF in his wanderings. Of course not on a straight line to meet him (because that privilege figure who we will) but still.

k
korhaalom 20.05.20

The continuation of the story of the Architect. Very interested in who he is and what he does after the GF he was spared. I didn't kill him for example)

D
Def_4 20.05.20

new faces of female characters BEAUTIFUL FACES!! game-of-the-ye...

t
tulenin 20.05.20

I would love to wander through the dungeons of the Dwarves and the war with the darkspawn

V
Vyacheslav Nasonov 20.05.20

architect, sandal, grey warden, Ogren...Anora with Alistair, too, was only briefly

V
Virus6290 20.05.20

I would like to see Cullen , Morrigan and Leliana as partners in some action .

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 20.05.20

where to buy DLS extended edition?

I
Ilya Lyapin 20.05.20

I want the armor of Isaac in де2

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 20.05.20

Deep trails I want to see. At least the same size as in the first part. Orzammar want to see. Damn it, where is it=(

b
bogdanukrrr 20.05.20

Add the Hero of Ferelden, definitely. I am madly in biovars offended that so little attention was paid to him in the third part - Oh, the plot of DAO was just gorgeous and I (like most) is positioning itself not as Hawke or the Inquisitor, namely, GF. And here - only a couple of remarks in the dialogue and ridiculous task Contact the Hero of Ferelden, and it does not change depending on the events in DAO (unless, of course, the GF was still alive).
I think my opinion is shared by many.

A
AT_Sagor 20.05.20

I would like to see DLC with the theme of the deep roads because they are just a very few in this part of the trilogy, and the dwarven architecture and the charm of a handmade dungeons are exactly what is lacking.

A
AlexanderJammol 20.05.20

We'll most likely arrange a meeting with SOLAS,and I am very happy(a really cool pers). But still would love to look to the lands of the qunari(MB will get to see Stan).

f
febll 20.05.20

A couple new, normal satellites would be nice.