3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kraduschiysya pelmen 20.05.20 10:27 am

What DLC would you like to see? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

What DLC would you like to see Inquisition.I would really like to see the last journey of my straznicy and Alistar the deep roads.When their time has come.Such a sad story of two characters.
53 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rakatum 20.05.20

Well most want a new Bronius and weapons, for example N7. And the second DLC with a 10-year history of the Morrigan, depending on the decisions in the Pile.

D
Deathspell Omega 20.05.20

all the old mates to meet from DAO-DA2
Schaub and everyone has at least a small quest was

M
MeXaHiK_ 20.05.20

This dlc will not save

M
MeXaHiK_ 20.05.20

As guys wrote above is not enough tegov.Created a huge and very beautiful world could instead of the two locations to create one big gloomy tag with a deep plot ,cut-scenes.

N
Noname 20.05.20

DLC for correcting the movement of the character models in the cut scenes, mostly the main characters. And then you go, no, yeah move like the trolls, the goblins, look disgusting.

R
Runaa 20.05.20

Let me explain finally what about their gods, and then spawn them and no explanation of what and why.

J
Jormungand211 20.05.20

Blood magic as a specialization!

D
Dimkinpark 20.05.20

I think DLC will be with our hero of Ferelden, where we will look for how to end call of the Grey wardens, I would have bought without hesitation.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 20.05.20

I read somewhere. I think on the same site. Already DLS muddy fans and claim that their number will come close to Skyrim. I don't even know. To doubt or to be MemOptimizer. Just, first, Skyrim has the Creation Kit; and, secondly, this same Skyrim add-ons seems more than cards issued for third Warcraft.

R
Runaa 20.05.20

THURISAZ
Nexus, there is repainting the textures, all the while like anywhere else, not counting cheats. So a strange statement you've read, because they write of difficulty they have with the introduction, attempt, and succeed or not and when is not known.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 20.05.20

So about that and speech that no editor only texture and rivet.

D
Deathspell Omega 20.05.20

on the mabari
although Schaub in ME2 it would be possible to take 5 partner
Schaub and had conversations with him

I
I3ender 20.05.20

of course where the DLC would fill large worlds more interesting quests, just not against DLC at least one sane city, and of himself purely for the DLC where you can romancity Sulphur man with the romantic thread, but it will not happen)))
All sorts of DLC with Bronnikov and other cosmetic stuff does not matter.

E
Eynart 20.05.20

Lettering want the surroundings to see that the ground is black from the filth, to the walls of the burnt houses similar to spider web veil lay, to the Church a couple of survivors left, but have become ghouls, not lost even the ability to speak, so if Stan were not released from the cage, the cage that stood severed, and nearby the remains of three of Garlock, and Stan to find there, then, but rather to find him in a ruined farm house, where he allegedly kids ruined, so in the Shade it was possible to visit the memories of the children and learn what happened there actually, to hawk as a companion was with us, because he lived there before...
In General, I want DLC Dead land as an apology for biovars blooming Radcliffe, who is too easily recovered from the effects of Mora. Here.

A
Alex Shadead 20.05.20

Pro team Bull, colorful guys!

I
I3ender 20.05.20

alixey59
yeah well, 10 years have passed, of course, from the effects of Mora, has long been recovered.

E
Eynart 20.05.20

I3ender
And why then Anderfels since the Second Mora is still almost lifeless desert? Yes, in the land it took as much as two Mora, but Want this one too easy was literally no trace left. Do not believe! (C)

k
kraduschiysya pelmen 20.05.20

alixey59 what about Ferelden say that the pestilence was over before started.And Anderfels several decades raged.And the bolie already 2 Mora.If Denerim enough time has passed and it appeared that the plague wolves,bears, etc etc in Andelse for so many years.

E
Eynart 20.05.20

crouching dumpling
In General, I do not see DLC about Lettering, right? ))

k
kraduschiysya pelmen 20.05.20

alixey59 As the Vice President of EA Sailau,we think.