3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 20.05.20 10:00 pm

Question on a build (Dark Souls 3)

guys tell me a site/Bild/channel utube with the build of a warrior (saw the phantoms chase in the armor of Havel/the onion knight + tower shield and sword loriana,or the same thing only 2 sword of loriana).I would like to know what distribution of stats
p.s. main LVL 180 spells the Pyromancer (armor wolf knight)
30 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devill666 20.05.20

Gryxa
that would carry a bunch of heavy glasses just in FSC throw+ ring type of chavela+3 and so on

G
Gryxa 20.05.20

Devill666
I do not think that without power,this will be useful.and endurance is needed

D
Devill666 20.05.20

Gryxa
pumping strength-agility at your discretion. this is on the basis of how arms take.
and endurance and health - always 35 -40 . no matter what build.
in General, any parameter above 40 should not be lifted.

G
Gryxa 20.05.20

Devill666
on wiki they write that more than 20 makes no sense to pump)the growth of small

R
RGC 20.05.20

You outdated information guys. I have a build with 80 agility and it just drags

A
AT_Sagor 20.05.20

Now two dagger master. So in General it was a lot of fun when the bent of the player with the swords of the knights of the city behind the wall. Three times it was invaded, honed them in a headlock, so in the end in the dry then it won. On my levels, and rags or in dry not against pleasure as such huge swords. The agility 50 is enough.
So, and the question of the author, it is better to hold loads of up to 70% or 75%, I don't remember when there starts a very nasty flip-flops. The rest is at the discretion of the player.

D
Devill666 20.05.20

at_sagor
to 70 nagruzhennosti
. against a pair of UGS will go to any weapon with hyperemia. the same Zvi with his uberdata
RGC
well it must be awesome to get the unity damage bonus after each pumping stat. well at 80 you'll get +40 damage. Yes. great must.
Gryxa
FSC? well, I'm never above 20 and not raised. there are stats more important

O
Ot Boga 20.05.20

Devill666
Look at the channel Game Doctor. There is a variety of builds, pick something of my own

A
AT_Sagor 20.05.20

Devill666 wrote:
. against a pair of UGS will go to any weapon with hyperemia. the same Zvi with his uberdata
Devill666
About death with a single blow, then ignored. To threaten zweihander, and death to me in the snout. Go may go, to just have another build in good armor and health more. So stupid makhalova that one thingy more wins, bad approach.

u
urist666 20.05.20

at_sagor
So stupid makhalova that one thingy more wins, bad approach.

It is the most ancient and fundamental approach!;-)

u
urist666 20.05.20

RGC
Well, you're a life lived not in vain!
Our descendants will praise your success for centuries!

m
mmarkiz 20.05.20

180 the level you can run with whatever you want the weapon to change according to the situation. Tembolee now when changed the system of zatarivanie weapons and schalow from zacharko now to the example of the weapons racked on the power but relyingon And loses just pennies compared to refined on strength and agility 40/40 , and some even benefit puhi.
In General absolutely not interesting. The relish 80-120 , and that's when you can and head smash, but with 180 ur asking for builds...

R
RGC 20.05.20

urist666
And to what this sarcasm? I'm just saying that certain stats can and sometimes have to pump it much above 40
Devill666
First patchnote last read about hardening, and then write such nonsense.
at_sagor
You're talking about daggers thief?

A
AT_Sagor 20.05.20

RGC
Yes they are. Good ninjalike. Used to sit on the sword of the persecutor, but a couple patches ago they changed the sector of the attack what attack animation was for a split second longer and it became much more difficult to have time to hit with impunity strokes in heavy armor, and I, as you remember, one shot and ready. Damn, I was stupid sword zamachivat if the brain is all the time not to powder. Will just wave and so on to victory. With daggers the rogue is easier.

D
Devill666 20.05.20

From God
watch game of doctor, do not respect themselves.

D
Devill666 20.05.20

at_sagor
with one blow you will in any case die. even when pumping up to 30 HP. and any rags you must not die. especially when you use obereder have CVA, in which the air throws - are you the enemy will interrupt the series of attacks. and it is the second blow of the series will not be able for you to do.
if you die, then I'm sorry. your build is shit and unplayable. well if it was gles-Canon, and you a lot of dps contribution. here there - Yes. dry either win or you fansatic.

D
Devill666 20.05.20

RGC
and. well, Yes. patchnote. mmmmmm. exactly. how could I forget. well. but unlike you , I'll go just for that EXTRA 40 skill somewhere else to throw, will be useful. and there you go. 80 agility - top. so keep

O
Ot Boga 20.05.20

Devill666
You of all people, to advise what utuber I should watch, right?

A
AT_Sagor 20.05.20

Devill666
Let's not Wake up to judge which build is good and what bad. I am for the thinking head, where the error is equivalent to death, the only way I see improvement, but not in a stupid contest. Because I am a supporter of the mechanics of the second part, there's always a clever head could bend anyone and if he was pumped.

R
RGC 20.05.20

Devill666
Oh, how original. A barrage of sarcasm. And the arguments are all to be seen.
Devill666 wrote:
but unlike you , I'll go just for that EXTRA 40 skill somewhere else to throw
Unlike me, you apparently are playing one hundred years the same build. I have every few days a new build, and this build with a dagger 80 agility is the best option. If you suddenly learn some materiel and will have something to say on the merits - welcome
at_sagor
Apparently the man sitting on a banal quality build and don't know what else :D