3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 20.05.20 10:00 pm

Question on a build (Dark Souls 3)

guys tell me a site/Bild/channel utube with the build of a warrior (saw the phantoms chase in the armor of Havel/the onion knight + tower shield and sword loriana,or the same thing only 2 sword of loriana).I would like to know what distribution of stats
p.s. main LVL 180 spells the Pyromancer (armor wolf knight)
30 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devill666 20.05.20

From God
well, you started to tell me something, and not Vice versa
From God wrote:
Devill666
Look at the channel Game Doctor. There is a variety of builds, pick something of my own
at_sagor
Oh yeah. the second part is the benchmark. especially with her mechanics of rifts and ADP. any fight can be won if you head to use it. if you're so cool, where oshibka ransila death, I'm a fan of the second part of Ko-Ko-Ko - that of gles Canon - your choice. red ring with a sword and larionovym forward to success.
RGC
now to judge the man and his builds because he is not pumping a single parameter, thinking Oh, it's cool, and patchnote says that it now adds +2 to damage, not + 1 after each level after 40, if you sokolite it
the point is that many weapons are not in need of quenching. and stats are mostly distributed equally. HP-stamina from 30 to 40. load up to 20. agility-the power as close as possible to 40. and there in the pocket 2-3 weapons taken depending on preference. all. and never required. but of course, if you like perverted and throw anywhere extra stats - your business . I hope you will never meet, that would not look at this horror, and a garden

R
RGC 20.05.20

Devill666
I would be telling people what and how, without even knowing the changes in recent patches.
About your right recipes flow - I is bored already, 90% of the people die like flies. You're probably out of trigardon? No fun allowed?

O
Ot Boga 20.05.20

Devill666
Did not write to you, as the Creator of the theme.

G
Gryxa 20.05.20

RGC
From God
as cachaca in Bild seht Havel,a heavy shield and let the sword of loriana?and the opinions diverge

D
Devill666 20.05.20

From God
I would have said that was wrong and the reply button by mistake clicked -_-
RGC
well, XS-XS. of trigardon or not, but when I play, I play. Yes , I try Yes, sometimes sweat during fights. but at the same time get pleasure from the game.
RGC wrote:
I would be telling people what and how, without even knowing the changes in recent patches.
now would be the 180 level to talk about the production of a normal build if anything there stats eat ass. annealing is especially important when a guy asks about the armor of haves and sword, loriana. yeah. he's probably his strength will harden and will be ubernostrum.
really funny to read.
-agility 80 - top
why? there is no meaning of above 40 to swing
you patchnote didn't read, go away I do not advise a guy in Haveli on how to download the stats, and how to temper a weapon
-so there is no need to swing higher than 40, counter productive. and it is not always important tempering weapons. not all weapons are quenched
Oh, you're just the same build I play, it's boring, but I'm done changing the every week Bild and now hagebau and all throwing all your points into one stat.
I would say
RGC wrote:
You're probably out of trigardon? No fun allowed?
hinting that you yourself are not like that. and to throw a dirty sponge over the ignorance of patchnotes. identity is funny

R
RGC 20.05.20

Devill666
I'm not exactly the author of the topic advice given, and the General said that above 40 you can download. The fact that you're now above the dashed - complete nonsense, you just ruined our correspondence in their favor. I can do that too.
- The stats above 40 swing is possible and sometimes even necessary
- No you don't, because I never did and sure that it doesn't make sense
- Read the latest changes, thanks to them specifically hardened sharpened gem from 70 to 80 agility gives a significant boost.
I haven't read the changes, blah blah blah, a lot of sarcasm. If you want to download for useless stats and I'll do the mind.
That's about how it looks from my side.
And anyway, the guy 180 level you can advise anything, I not against. I just hate when I'm trying to RUB something, not understanding this question.
Devill666 wrote:
hinting that you yourself are not like that. and to throw a dirty sponge over the ignorance of patchnotes. identity is funny
Well, laugh, just funny. And I in turn will say that I play a lot of pvp and always interested in what is new is bringing a new patch. On it I perhaps will finish, no desire to write sheets of text

D
Devill666 20.05.20

RGC
Kamon, mangled. I can right quotes to make this dialogue. the fact that you see it differently that is your business. and what you hate - also not really interested in me.
ps I love it when people ignore what you write and continue to bend the line.
pps. not cool to edit comments, I responded to another! and now there are all sorts of letters added. not fair!

A
AT_Sagor 20.05.20

Lamb fight! It's time to shut this down.

O
Ot Boga 20.05.20

Gryxa
And you what about the level of need for this build?

G
Gryxa 20.05.20

From God
already 184.look and the odd argument went,and on what grind?exquisite gem or odd else?just always only played pyro...
Devill666тот same issue
RGCтот same issue)