3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Homikator 20.05.20 10:06 pm

MAINE does Not start the game. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Hi all.
The thing is, I bought on pre-order Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain and received the gift of Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes.
Today I decided to play Ground Zeroes and was faced with the problem, the game tries to start and immediately crashes.

I have Windows 10 Pro x64, Radeon HD 7800 (1GB), i5-3470, Ram 24Gb.
128 Comments
Sort by:
D
DragonZet 20.05.20

Problem solved

B
Becoming_to_Dragon 20.05.20

DragonZet
how?

D
DragonZet 20.05.20

Becoming_to_Dragon
Searched 2v crack and installed

A
Andrey Zaragulov 20.05.20

What does it want help !!!!! Why not start ...

I
Ivan-jon 20.05.20

Andrew Sarigulov
Press OK and the game should be included. If it still does not start, then put the timezone to +8 Hong Kong.

r
ruslan097AA 20.05.20

GAME METAL GEAR SOLID 5 AFTER THE HOSPITAL LEFT.THE INSTRUCTIONS YOU NEED TO LOG IN (CHANGING THE SAVEGAME) BUT I CAN NOT OPEN THE FOLDER.WHAT SHOULD I DO?PLEASE TELL ME

s
sanya377 20.05.20

guys Hello can tell me what to do,click opens a blank window and nothing happens

M
Marks Kelayt 20.05.20

sanya377
Take courage, you have it, like many others, the hell to start. I also did not start.

M
Marks Kelayt 20.05.20

Daniel Sugars
Check for SSE4 instructions in your percent via AIDA64, or look in the Internet har-Ki. If not, then you're game will not start.

T
TrInIk 20.05.20

Windows 8.1 does not start,hangs in the processes and disappears.

A
Alex Pruss 20.05.20

Download Cpu control and turn

G
Gordon Ramzi 20.05.20

Solved the problem well. Downloaded version tablet 3дм (1). Changed the time in Beijing. Start.

P
Pitylkin 20.05.20

Hello!
Wanted once I play Metal Gear Online.I go in Steam,click Play and I Checking for updates... and Check for game updates for Steam...
What is it?And how do I run the game?
Help! I would be very grateful!

A
Apokalipsis113 20.05.20

Pitylkin
Restart steam, verify the game cache. Sometimes it happens that the data packets on client updates and games don't reach the server from steam (we have shitty Internet, in the wires become a mess and bad routing), and steam still waiting for data. Here and freezes.

P
Pitylkin 20.05.20

Apokalipsis113
Maybe the fact that I play on my other account,and I use family access?

A
Apokalipsis113 20.05.20

Pitylkin
Maybe the fact that I play on my other account,and I use family access?
Hmm. I do not ever often use family access to games. Only to singleplayer. It is possible that this could be the problem.

F
FFCloud 20.05.20

Dart_Punta
I have the same problem, but in the tab compatibility all parameters are inactive and disable zooming in and out can't (TPP license)... 7ka 64 bit, thought I heard that 64-bit applications options are not available... the ground ziros starts without problems.

d
deIIis 20.05.20

Tried to change regional settings date and time to start on pirates need to choose a different region...

F
FFCloud 20.05.20

deIIis
I have a license

d
deIIis 20.05.20

FFCloud
I also have the license for 7-ke 64 runs without problems.