3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Kayander 20.05.20 10:07 pm

Patch 1.06 (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

51 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Kayander 20.05.20

for multiplayer - promise a massive buff of weapons, abilities and combos, the rebalance between the different types of weapons, in particular buff shotguns and rifles, buff rogues and nerf Ketov, and perhaps - further rebalance the weapons so that its rarity was directly linked to the efficiency

D
Denv3r 35 20.05.20

I understand that the patch will be released today?

A
ALEX7436 20.05.20

Alex Kayander
Only for multi patch? ATP

E
EMPs 20.05.20

Alex Kayander
and where is the screenshot?

V
Vyxyxol 20.05.20

Alex Kayander
About the single, there is no information? And then postponed until, not playing, waiting for the SWISS Ghost will add, there is still some buns..

m
mmarkiz 20.05.20

Well, in a single definitely will add skins for nomad's casual armor, which promised pre-order Deluxe edition and higher. So what's fixing to run into a new jacket of some sort:-)
Well, I think the single is also prepatched, need to wait for the patch notes

A

EMPs
of of. group VK

A

ALEX7436
Muskrat
patchnot will be closer to the evening

S
SenMarie 20.05.20

Oh?
Promised with a new patch to improve the character Creator... I hope that will not disappoint!

E
EMPs 20.05.20

Alex Kayander
Yes, I noticed) been a while
Marina Kapitonova
and where promised? said in the future, kind of didn't say that exactly, going pachnoda even there

s
scorg94 20.05.20

Marina Kapitonova
If it does, did not prevent the analogue of the mirror from a Black magazine (Dragon Age) to alter appearance already in the game.

V
Vyxyxol 20.05.20

Alllex236
Schito? That is just such a rifle can be crafted since patch 1.04? Oh, whistle...
Spoiler

T
Traun 20.05.20

I hope new skins alone and Persians in online, on the go, no luck.
And not running a mission where the armor put - don't hold it, I

A
Andrey Baulin 20.05.20

Alex Kayander
I would create a blog. There is such a cunning fellow, that create blocks topic - coming Soon update on the game!; Next week wait for the patch! etc.

S
SenMarie 20.05.20

EMPs
here promised. https://rampaga.ru/8814/skoro-mass-effect-andromeda-poluchit-mnozhestvo-izmenenij

T
Traun 20.05.20

So the quest to be fixed - 1. nomad shield crafting quest fixed reported by QA.

A
ALEX7436 20.05.20

Went obnova 1.29 GB. Who knows what's in there?

T
Tomas Sevchenko 20.05.20

Playing this game I feel I play the emulator how shitty the optimization is not one game I have not eaten the 100% CPU ahrenet just, what is there can so to load percents. I hope this update at least that is correct.

F
F1x_ua 20.05.20

emmmm in the past month working on a patch, it weighs only around 1.29 GB, considering only the technical issues of Andromeda, which is ridiculous.

R
Raider.vrn 20.05.20

finally,it can be no dances to put a 4 by 3 screen resolution!But at the start it was impossible to make?((