3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Kayander 20.05.20 10:07 pm

Patch 1.06 (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

51 Comments
Sort by:
f
fLaMaster 20.05.20

EMPs
Actually OK so fixed any bugs. Plus, I have to 1.06 there is no more drop fps to kinematograficheskoj. At least not yet. Who knows what other undocumented changes in patchnote was.

New stuff for owners of the Deluxe. Biotvari wrote that this type of comic outfit, but still looks extremely ridiculous.
Spoiler

E
EMPs 20.05.20

Alex Kayander
Well I picked up old. It works fine until the cabins got...

fLaMaster
Well, I have the fps was surprisingly and consistently so, with my weak system... But about the clothes... It's in this update? I have not noticed in picnote

f
fLaMaster 20.05.20

Given a free treasure chest for the cooperative. And yet the die technical tester https://twitter.com/DiscoBabaloo/status/862343595788992513 it's only after taking does not appear.

f
fLaMaster 20.05.20

EMPs
Yeah, in 1.06. They are not all announced. Last patchnote do almost nothing until I started Sims Vainio. After vaini added only about a dozen changes from XS how much. And added separately on the balancing of the coop.
Incidentally, the 1.06 was a little fiksanaly the armor/HP gold and apnuli a few Swiss. Plus, aponi. Now should not be so gopalaswami.

E
EMPs 20.05.20

fLaMaster
not sure what happened in the past... like normal it was painted, although all right...

Yes for fixes written there, just) But I rarely appear there, gold is often plum, and bronze and silver is boring sometimes. From the team depends on

g
golubkov 20.05.20

the chest in the cartoon and took the armor and skins in the cabin, no strange

D
DevilYamamoto 20.05.20

What's with the interface? It's like my monitor is 4:3, resolution 2650х1440, nobody knows how to fix it? If I put 1920x1080, everything comes back to normal...

f
fLaMaster 20.05.20

It's really not 16:9 after 1.06. As I understood, they do not release hot-fixes and patches only. So we'll have to wait until next. I promised somewhere in the end of the month.

By the way, the patch did a little bit of the game is redeemable.

A
Andreyfff 20.05.20

And here I was waiting for this patch to finally fix it adds character and ennoble the person, and the whole human race is ugly as sin. Alas. Wait for more...

f
fLaMaster 20.05.20

They wrote on Twitter more than a week ago, not in this patch. Himself forward. Maybe in the next.
By the way, in 1.06 added a few remarks with the stories of a couple of characters. Anyway, the last patch, despite the same fail with Oui, very good.
I really hope that the reduction of the Studio will not affect the DLC story, for it is most important unsolved ark a lot.

A
Aleksey Kayander 20.05.20

DevilYamamoto
I have the same thing. and in multiplayer in General, the icon of the selected weapon is displayed on top of icons Cobra, Renaissance and other