3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xaker 23 20.05.20 10:11 pm

Technical problems and their solution v.4 (Call of Duty: World at War)

Continuing the theme: Technical problems and their solution v.3

People who had this error after playing online
Failed to connect to the network resource
90 Comments
Sort by:
X
XaH [CCCP] 20.05.20

Error in network service. Unable to connect to network service
Patch 1.7
License
Everything was fine and all of a sudden, maybe the key is banned? but not for that, I'm not a cheater

E
EAGauss 20.05.20

BUSHIDO10
Me and another two people the same mistake.
Apparently the server Activision either covered, or it is undergoing maintenance.

X
Xaker 23 20.05.20

BUSHIDO10
A friend that you have right now?I also have a 1.7 version and the same crap as you!
It does not ban online it seems it doesn't work!
Anyone have the ingame find servers on the pirates plow?

E
EAGauss 20.05.20

Xaker 23
All servers, even cracked send queries to the master server Activision.
On cracked servers just disabled ScanDisk.

X
Xaker 23 20.05.20

No query address or invalid requesthow to solve the problem with the sunset on a pirate servo?

E
EAGauss 20.05.20

Xaker 23
If you receive the error, then enter in the console:
/reconnect

X
Xaker 23 20.05.20

Mr.GAUSS
OK, but if it is litsuha or a pirate, too?

E
EAGauss 20.05.20

Xaker 23
I saw only two solutions to the problem:
- restarting the game;
- /reconnect

X
Xaker 23 20.05.20

Mr.GAUSS
Restart did not help!Reconnect too!

R
Roach Sanderson 20.05.20

Hi all.I want to add about COD5 I have the license installed fine, but with the launch of all is well only when I removed all the files from the folder of the games main, then video.Someone tell me what to do? In addition, the problem with downloading the missions about which I wrote yesterday.In General, when all the video files I remove in principle works fine and loaded, and hunting normally play with download video.Help bliiiiiiiiin.

X
Xaker 23 20.05.20

Who has Playerstats.txt c 50-60 but not 65лвл

X
Xaker 23 20.05.20

People like to move the saves with fashion originalnu the game because it says error statistics!

E
EAGauss 20.05.20

Xaker 23
Using Easy Account:
- go to the server with the Mod;
- go to the Main Menu of the game;
- Easy Account throw in an empty folder;
- run Easy Account (If not Windows XP, as Administrator);
- click Easy Transfer;
- in the Main Menu of the game go into a Fashion item;
- run without Mods;
- Easy Account click Easy Upgrade;
- close Easy Account;
open the game and immediately get in the server without mod.

X
Xaker 23 20.05.20

Mr.GAUSS
OK SPS,so hopefully your 30лвл

S
SANEKK 20.05.20

I have this problem: I passed a quiet game, came to the mission where the tank must go and turned off the game. Later include, Macau Single player and there are two items: New game and Choose a mission, go to select mission, there is only the very first mission... What is the game wiped my saves or not found it? Is seven.

E
EAGauss 20.05.20

SANEKК
In section http://www.playground.ru/cheats/call_of_duty_world_at_war/ there are a lot of saves.

S
SANEKK 20.05.20

Thanks, but already found my sohranenku them there reason several.

L
Loki-Chpoki 20.05.20

Crashes Here's the error http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/596941143015499996/4C74816FA25516CC309D09F273356AAD03836B3E/ Game License , Version 1.7 ( Patcher 1.0 ). Crashes during online games over a short period of time , tried to update, ban-Buster , writes to me that it's already updated ( when I was on version 1.0 , then I updated it and the level Hakala ( Hakala not because of Novosti but because it is necessary to :3 )) Windows XP's Third Service pack
ADDED
I removed punk Buster...and it was all done again...now I get an error Unhandled Exception Caught...help....while he will paritetica fix
If you want to help , dobavlenie steam : anti_tbapb

Updated wood ....tested on 2 different pool with different cards mode TDM....departure was not! ( Cheers )....tomorrow I will test further...even if it was not...
After about 10 minutes after the game still crash with Unhandled Exception Caught....sadness...let try to do a log to see what is the problem

T
TypocTb 20.05.20

Can't create a network profile:
I go to single player(or multiplayer) it says to me: you must create a profile etc., enter the name, enter amkay OK anew writes the same thing so constantly tell me what to do if someone met such a problem.thanks in advance. by the way I have a license.

E
EAGauss 20.05.20

noobчик
Read about Technical problems and their solution v.3
This question raised several times.