3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xaker 23 20.05.20 10:11 pm

Technical problems and their solution v.4 (Call of Duty: World at War)

Continuing the theme: Technical problems and their solution v.3

People who had this error after playing online
Failed to connect to the network resource
90 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 20.05.20

Welcome.
Friends, apparently this problem has already been discussed in this, another one or two versions of this theme. But, honestly, I was looking for. I decided to ask for help to the forum users.
The fact that after 10-15 minutes of game - play, tightly hangs. Helps only off process Manager. World at War - the one and only, naughty game where you need something. L. A. Noire was even without any problem. System requirements, fit, plus a whole bunch of resources remains.
Intel Core i7-2600k 3,4 Ghz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX460 1GB
4GB RAM
Help, please.

V
Virtuoz11 20.05.20

No one knows because of what there can be problems with sound? Namely, the dialogues of poor quality, the voice of characters in double vision, sometimes lost all the sounds, at least for a short time...

K
Kanibal01 20.05.20

Hello! please if anyone knows how to solve the problem tell me I will be very grateful!problem actually here in what when I try to log in a single game in the opening clip crashes if I skip the video then the game crashes on Loading the account with the network game a little differently there, the game just simply hangs after loading accounts! thanks in advance!

D
Dobronrav 20.05.20

Hello! There is a problem, I want to play co-op on the LAN is'at. First games of each other firing and said something like the keys match. Googled, downloaded from here. Now if Error. This session is no longer available. Google yourself, no sensible answers. I already that only did not try. Still gives the same thing. By the way now if I create a servo using .exe'schnick, who was already, still the same issue. I have a pirate. Version 1.1 (incline, that the case in the patch, but the Internet is weak, I download new pretty problematic). On one computer Windows 7, the other XP. Help, want to go together with her.

n
niker73 20.05.20

Guys HELP with the installation of 1% is buggy and then not installed what do I have to litsenzionka??

T
Tomas Freeze 20.05.20

guys so here's the problem:friends I nepoymu why every time you respawn in the game different video quality????
upstairs bright and nicely saturated and the bottom of the screen is dim,despite the fact that the settings do not climb ,just played ,killed ,and spawn again another quality video,why this may be??I have Windows 7 x64

Oh you tuparí language,I found the answer,had Pravda in the console, to dig ,to experiment but the solution is found
go in-game console(tilde~)
start there to write contrast
displayed
r_contrast

by default, there is 1 but we will supply the 1.2 and made a few adjustments to the brightness in the game settings and then the picture will become rich
or just copy here and paste there

r_contrast 1.2 and adjust the brightness a bit in the game settings.you can adjust to your taste and color as you like.I then put 1.25 on love richer.

T
Tomas Freeze 20.05.20

mdaaaa campaign or website that maloveroyatno dying or the game is outdated and it does not play.

x
x_Gaijin_x 20.05.20

I apologize if it was:
my friend can't play together (for Tunngle or Garena). I looked in Google, write that the problem is due to the same provider. the problem is this: he does not see the game I create. and I can't join his host.

I
Infiltrator 20.05.20

The game is dead because of a new cold battle.

p
piko 20.05.20

Hello, guys this problem when playing multiplayer you can play only 15 minutes and the game...the window opens type to close an app or find a solution on the Internet...who is it? help with the problem.

A
Aleks333 20.05.20

piko
It was the same. Reset the game is on C drive. ( as requested) and pump up to 1.7. The normal flight.

C
CoD PyLuT 20.05.20

I says cannot connect to network services, I offline are online, you can go, what can it be?

A
Aleks333 20.05.20

I'm an evil robber Barmaley
I have already the second day the same.

M
MadVlad927 20.05.20

I have when entering a multiplayer game writes unable to connect to network services. Maybe someone knows a solution to this problem, If you know please tell me

A
Aleks333 20.05.20

31 Oct 2012, 16:01
The element that struck the U.S. East coast, hit and the fans of video games. Due to hurricane sandy was disabled a few data centers that served the popular game.

Hardest hit of Activision. Because of shortages of energy have been blocked the access network component of all parts of the Guitar Hero series, Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: Black Ops. Publishers urged users to be patient and promised as soon as possible to restore the health of your servers.

h
hammul 20.05.20

please help
start world at war, in the graphics settings change the resolution, press apply and the game freezes
what is the problem???

f
fantik111999 20.05.20

when you search for servers I have found says 7 servers and he is not showing them to me and why I can't connect to some of them
what to do?version 1.7

G
GektAR85 20.05.20

One guy told me how to play online in калл5 without a license,went on his way but when he began to propiciate the game is stuck on installing patch 1.4-1.5,the installation writes that a patch is and asks if I want to uninstall,I clicked and DM and no tried both,started to ustanavlivat patch 1.5-1.6 but the installation asks me to first set the patch 1.5,the shorter the longevity of the work...The guy says that maybe the problem is in Windows itself,but I like him is Wind XP (one difference I have Ultimate) and he's all good with the game!I hope that you will find the Pro-gamer who was faced with such trouble and found the solution.....here's my Skype for communication gektar_ua to call you at any time!

A
Abakan200 20.05.20

This problem . I downloaded from torrents Repack from R. G Mechanics . Game version 1.7 . The fact that in the Documents no folder Activision. I can't mod install or save. Included the showing of hidden folders and files , looking for this folder through search, create it there , zero sense. How to fix it?

D
Darth Aleks 20.05.20

Please tell me. During a single game, regardless of time or place arises here is such a mistake. Game version 1.7