3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim_X777 21.05.20 03:40 pm

[SPOILERS] Why is venom snake... (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

became a terrorist?
37 Comments
Sort by:
K
Klim Nikishin 21.05.20

Ummm, what?

M
Maksim_X777 21.05.20

Klim Nikishin
in part 1 metal geara he is a terrorist, and venom snake - gg fantastic pain, it's not big

K
Kirill Krysanov 21.05.20

Blockmann
No,the main character PP is the doctor that pulled the bomb out of the Groove. While I hope that this is the same and my favorite big Boss.

T
Treschina 21.05.20

Kirill Krysanov
what the doctor was after the events of phantom pain?

j
jexin 21.05.20

Blockmann
You haven't seen the ending?)

B
Brock Samson 21.05.20

So in guns of the patriots at the end of big boss it was )

d
dramuniq 21.05.20

Brock Samson
It was restored from its clones.

Y
Yoshemitsu 21.05.20

PRIDIKaT
Well, where are your arguments if you're all white on black is written?

M
Maksim_X777 21.05.20

Yoshemitsu A pity, he was my pet

M
Maksim_X777 21.05.20

PRIDIKaT
From the end of the game

T
Treschina 21.05.20

PRIDIKaT
I agree it is strange, but if gg venom is not the one who burned solid, then who is he?

h
hardwaredude 21.05.20

So who knows what happened to our medic? Porto went into the sunset?

Z
Zewer 21.05.20

so wait, BB given the same passport, which clearly shows the inscription SOLID SNAKE
it turns out that Solid Snake and BB are one and the same person

G
Gritsunorak 21.05.20

Zewer
On the passport the name the player wrote at the beginning

The player plays as medic (in the beginning creates their medic, so to speak) but in the game of medic did BB
As a medic and BB-type are interchanged in passport the name of the physician (which may be at least Kojimagay as the player enters name)

G
Gritsunorak 21.05.20

hardwaredude
Medic created Outer Heaven
BB - Zanzibar Land

The medic dies at the hands of snake in MG

M
Maklline66 21.05.20

Oh my God...
In General, shortly after the end of the game venom snake learns\remembers that he, on SPOILERY! is the medic from team big Boss, and calmly takes this as his latest mission(judging by his words after the disarmament of nuclear weapons). Then follows imhot, so the correctness does not apply.
Venom together with Kazam, after finishing his MEETIII decide to finally make the dream of Big Boss to create Outer Heaven the same. Motives are not important, but they can be marked - venom decided to recreate the idea of BB, playing the role of snake and KAZ from the desire to play a dirty trick really BB). One way or another, but the Diamond Dogs after the events of the game are converted into Outer Heaven.

Real BB meanwhile back in America, and may have carried out all support Venom, I leaked him information, future plans. This can be seen if a closer look at the final movie - it slips the name operation intrude n313 is, if anyone knows the name of the mission, which was attended by solid snake in MG 87. In General, the big Boss provided support to the Venom, have not yet surfaced frightening news about Metal Gear with a nuclear warhead, and the government decided to send the agent to determine the validity of these rumors.

Big Boss sends on this mission, as it seemed to him, full of solid Nuba, in the hope that he failed and came back with nothing. However, the NDS was quite good and in the end Found and Metal gear, and venom. The latter did not come out of role, playing the villain to the death.

And BB himself, realizing that his cover's blown(they looked the same somehow) escaped and began to build his own Disneyland in Zanzibar, where solid it cut a second time with a homemade flamethrower. Well, after the events МГС1,2 and 4.

V
Vic203B-boy 21.05.20

Yoshemitsu
and I somehow wasn't... on my end it was written that the skull was killed...

h
hardwaredude 21.05.20

Maklline66

the noob turned out to be pretty good and in the end Found and Metal gear, and venom. The latter did not come out of role, playing the villain to the death.

I understand the story, but it does not fit precisely in terms of characters. Hear what venom became a terrorist, sinister and generally toadstool, and in Phantom Pain we are saving babies, puppies and lambs.

A
AngrySukaFox 21.05.20

hardwaredude
He's probably eleven years this has become. According to Wikipedia.

n
novasistema 21.05.20

hardwaredude
Maklline66
You do splash looked, the tapes listened to?
The real big Boss builds Outer Heaven , Medic, big Boss and Miller remained at the Mother Base.
What happened to the Medic BB next? - he killed the real BB , because in magazines they say that the two BB small this world is and must remain only one BB.
So this medic of BB character is not very important, and the series it is not expanded, alas((