3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim_X777 21.05.20 03:40 pm

[SPOILERS] Why is venom snake... (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

became a terrorist?
37 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maklline66 21.05.20

hardwaredude
Maybe he wasn't a villain? Huey just told the whole world what Chudova these diamond dogs, hence the reputation. And so to the operation 313, he just built that Outer Heaven, which dreamed big Boss. By the way, after reading a couple of critiques, there was an interesting conclusion. After listening to a tape with the name of the operation, venom in rage smashes the glass. Maybe it turns out that BB could throw venom, sending it to the base of the solid. Or outlined a plan under which the Physician will become the villain, unleashing the hands of BB to build your own Paradise in Zanzibar.

novasistema
I will not even comment. For starters, review the reports after the end of the game

R
Red Eyes 21.05.20

Alright guys, I'll explain. When venom is listening to the tape and looks at his reflection in the mirror, this is already happening in ' 95 on outer haven and when he leaves after a while he starts the destruct outer haven, it kills the solid and runs away. But the real BB, meanwhile, stirs Zanzibar and then burns solid.

D
DD-double down 21.05.20

Yes solid direct Hitman some

D
DD-double down 21.05.20

There in an audiotape from the ocelot magazine is given at the beginning of the game.In ground zeros we naked and in the op we have snake venom (cassette heard)

D
DD-double down 21.05.20

And plz make the topic about the life of the Mantissas Psycho plz.

A
Asgard24 21.05.20

damn... you confuse me at all in these Sheikah... so this last game is about snake venom, it turns out, almost the beginning of the story about the Snake... And the snake that both hands their own original snake, born from a normal mom and a normal dad? And in our time, it turns out that this is the snake the patriots lies in a coma, resuscitated, solid running somewhere, killing all the Snake... Damn, my brain exploded...

D
Dark Corsair 21.05.20

I think that the theory that BB supported venom up to operation intrude n313, and sent the solid, so that obviously failed the job has one big miscalculation - in the beginning was sent gray Fox, the best detective and right hand BB that would hint that the operation was true. But knowing how beautiful BB threw venom to take the rap for himself and was subjected to mortal danger in principle, I wouldn't be so sure that he would not sacrifice and Fox.

R
Red Eyes 21.05.20

Dark Corsair
BB and venom worked together. Venom was a major in Outer haven while BB was in command of FOXHOUND to create the cover. The first was sent to grey Fox and was supposedly caught(he was aware of Outer haven and venom). After the BB decides to send solid back deciding he wouldn't make it, at first everything goes well BB helps Solid advice, but when solid comes closer to the final in the BB frequency changes of radio and he starts to give fake tips ( like turn off the console, sit in the truck which will actually take you almost to the beginning of the game, etc.). The frequency changes because it is not BB and venom realizes that solid has become too dangerous. Solid learns that gray Fox on the side of venom and BB defeats him, destroys Metal gear. Meanwhile, venom hears the tape from the BB (by the Way he looks young for 63 in phantom pain) breaks the glass, then
whether from understanding that he was forcibly made to be a copy of big Boss,whether from internal revolt due to the fact that he is forced to go to certain death. But still starts the self-destruct system goes to battle Solid and dies (sorry for him actually, even the views of the solidus as a character change)

R
Richards 21.05.20

He went crazy after killing his infected team, his horn was the maximum. And he rode before the events of the beginning of the series.

R
Richards 21.05.20

Why is it everyone calls medic, this man was selected because of their abilities for the role of replacing the snake, he wasn't a medic, he was an expert in all areas, including tactical intrusion, it even in the pictures of the whole team only he a regular soldier was standing next to snake, snake hike it himself taught everything but how and where he got it and found it's interesting. Although I may be wrong.

M
MORSOV 21.05.20

Richard
Maybe because in GZ big Boss is calling him a physician?

I
Iaager 21.05.20

breaking the mirror of venom denies the fact that he is the villain as in a broken mirror he is without a horn

R
Richards 21.05.20

MORSOV
XS, but his skills as snake still had. They couldn't have genes to modify his skills.

I
Iaager 21.05.20

Skills him too, along with personality hoisted and they seem to be in his memory after he woke up he honed on the ship during the recovery of Miller, something like this

I
Iaager 21.05.20

This part of the series is very abstract, and everyone understands their own

I
Iaager 21.05.20

after all, throughout the game venom can really the villain which he is described or to be a hero is slandered the more the doctor had said in the prologue that because of the shrapnel in the head, the mental disorder is inevitable and it is after the events of phantom pain could be the villain

M
MORSOV 21.05.20

Richard
well, combat medics not only in the intestines to dig much, they shoot should be able. So the skills he lacked, but first and foremost he was still a MEDIC !!
Well and plus its some sort of hypnotherapy was subjected to. Don't remember exactly how this stuff is called, but in General, not just woke up and said you're now the big boss.
BUT STILL, HE'S A MEDIC !!