3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gisfade 22.05.20 06:56 pm

Help Board \"death\" is too easy. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People kind, help Council. I as a fan of the souls series of games hardcore need for greater immersion in it. The problem is that the level of difficulty On the death satisfied my requirements at the very beginning of the game, level up to 7-8. The farther the easier. Now I am 28 level (only 28) and I'm already bored to play because I oppose something can only 2 wolves attacked at once. Relics of the kill like I'm a stuffed kick. I've already put a pull-up low level monsters to his level and removed the mini map from Huda, but this is not enough. Trying to play Canon's book and in the books, if anyone knows, Geralt twice thought of calling the crowd utoptsev, and encounters with relics type strigi always been very, very hard and ended in a state of disrepair Geralt (if not on the verge of death, then mutilated remains). So, are there any mods that greatly affect gameplay aside its complications? (Mod to increase damage and damage not to offer, everything remains the same easy, but in addition absurd, they all fail in one or two strokes). I do not know, for example, can I increase HP of all Mobs significantly? It would have complicated the task.
Ps: I understand that the mechanics of the attacks and the animation of Mobs easy to learn and not just get caught under the blows, but still want to going on archigraphy to feel a tugging at the point, and not just to cover himself with potions and oils to avoid him, shouting This is Sparta!
33 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mortaliss 22.05.20

pass without a single death through the whole game
( and just the topic smacks of self-promotion)

Y
Yakim 22.05.20

Buddy, if you are game seems easy, don't play it, go burn on bonfires in dark souls )

S
Shadowarm 22.05.20

Maybe you should re-take in souls?(if you passed their course),and do not create such topics here?

K
Kyubi 22.05.20

Throw out the armor, take the rusty sword and fight.

R
RBunny 22.05.20

Such self-aggrandizement I have never seen
Well, I can understand that you're PI***nil,because you have 28 level.Even full build build.You would from a couple of strokes came off...

H
Heksenpey 22.05.20

Kyubi
a great option

V
VirusABCD 22.05.20

Just don't vichevy perks, and don't put on my body armor. And I can get in quest of Ophir blacksmith and drawings, where you can sweat. And then in the early levels come in the DLC

g
gisfade 22.05.20

RBunny
God, how can you all so much gall?)
Only to insult others and much, a larger mind is not enough?
In my post pojalsta zero, I have come solely from a desire to solve the problem and complicate the Witcher. Now the problem takes only enemies bullies which attack the crowd, and that problem is solved quenum on, and spam alt-LMB alt-LMB and so on. Supposedly the bosses are the relics most of which attack one on one present no problems for either slow or too cotton and is falling fast. I shoot video as tumbled earth elemental level 35, poludenniy, gargoyle, Goblin or arigato without taking damage? The most that they can to knock Quen, which then can be hung on the back for time to gain stamina. But if you suddenly gaping it is possible to instantly inject yourself with reffere and voila Hello HP is full.
Again so You understand what I want to convey to You: if You can't play the way that me is not a reason to throw insults.
But thanks to you all, I understand what contingent on the play grounde lives. Exactly the same message on gambling gave me a constructive answer and advised mod and not pretend to be a guru and not ascorbyl.

g
gisfade 22.05.20

Yakim
At least one constructive response will be or have gathered here only lovers pofludit?
Want to play souls again - go. I like the universe of the Witcher, began Dating her again with books. In the game perfect world game, lively and detailed, the plot is exciting, but I miss the complexity.
The topic is clearly written that I need advice on fashion for the Witcher, not flood on the subject of what I play.

g
gisfade 22.05.20

RBunny
Not from the pair, and from three to four for I in armor school of the bear (purely appearance like) (depends of course on whom these blows). In addition there is Quen, ruffer and the ability to absorb tons of food during the battle.

g
gisfade 22.05.20

Mortaliss
At least one piece of advice, but it's hard not to use the opportunity (saving) when it is.
But You without a hint of insult, was not.
Sad that even all the evil some like I every is what intrigues in life have built or framed.

X
X_ray_83 22.05.20

gisfade
In the Witcher 2 play is dead and the end of the game, as for realism !

g
gisfade 22.05.20

And Yes, all who have the bile out of his ears:
On gambling I said OK and advised mod called Enchanced Edition and it's pretty popular on the nexus, and it says that it is not me alone, at the death not enough, and once you have all this complexity it seems really difficult problem in your hands, not someone decided posmejatsja.

A
Aleks 76 22.05.20

Don't upgrade your hero,don't wear good armor,don't use potions,don't take swords with good damage

g
gisfade 22.05.20

X_ray_83
Yes. CDPR promised in the third Witcher the same difficult to add , but for some reason didn't.

R
RBunny 22.05.20

gisfade
Well, go on compulsive gambling,what's the problem?You are setting the highest stupidity issues I'M KILLING EVERYONE ON ISIAH,and then whining that you supposedly despise
Easy to play?Swing fashion.I think you should have known,and at least 10 minutes of his attention to nexus.Again,in his every response you're trying to take a stand,Procollagen,and show that you're not like all

g
gisfade 22.05.20

RBunny
I asked for help, in response to received tons of, pardon the expression, shit.
I'm playing Witcher for the second week and since the release of the game for the second year is about to end, this suggests that there are people who know already what and how and what is necessary to put of the mods and what not. And instead of having to climb for hours on the nexus I decided to turn to experienced people only shit that comes on the keyboard and to the forum from critics like You.

K
KazymirZyba 22.05.20

There's something about the level of enemies is, in my opinion. In the game settings, take a closer look. And so the fashion too, there are, like, hardcore. If you really want complexity, you will find a solution.

R
RBunny 22.05.20

gisfade
Can you give a simple answer why I,and other kids bombed to these questions go to the forum.Here every second question borders on stupidity of people,it is simply unrealistic to see blood Squirting from my eyes.For aggression,of course,I'm sorry,nakipaet,you know
And if you really want to play on hard-there are a lot of mods. Hardcore mod,School Roach,and so on.At the nexus, they are almost every week spread

g
gisfade 22.05.20

RBunny
And where does all different?)
And if You are smart enough themselves to use those iMovie particular mechanics in the form of pumped lightness of the legs and spam alt+LMB then the problem is not with me, but with Your cleverness because it is rather obvious to me.