3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gisfade 22.05.20 06:56 pm

Help Board \"death\" is too easy. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People kind, help Council. I as a fan of the souls series of games hardcore need for greater immersion in it. The problem is that the level of difficulty On the death satisfied my requirements at the very beginning of the game, level up to 7-8. The farther the easier. Now I am 28 level (only 28) and I'm already bored to play because I oppose something can only 2 wolves attacked at once. Relics of the kill like I'm a stuffed kick. I've already put a pull-up low level monsters to his level and removed the mini map from Huda, but this is not enough. Trying to play Canon's book and in the books, if anyone knows, Geralt twice thought of calling the crowd utoptsev, and encounters with relics type strigi always been very, very hard and ended in a state of disrepair Geralt (if not on the verge of death, then mutilated remains). So, are there any mods that greatly affect gameplay aside its complications? (Mod to increase damage and damage not to offer, everything remains the same easy, but in addition absurd, they all fail in one or two strokes). I do not know, for example, can I increase HP of all Mobs significantly? It would have complicated the task.
Ps: I understand that the mechanics of the attacks and the animation of Mobs easy to learn and not just get caught under the blows, but still want to going on archigraphy to feel a tugging at the point, and not just to cover himself with potions and oils to avoid him, shouting This is Sparta!
33 Comments
Sort by:
g
gisfade 22.05.20

KazymirZyba
About configuring the level of enemies is written in the header, put them in a long time.

R
RBunny 22.05.20

gisfade
And again, you write about iMovie settings,and draw**in two buttons.Think me,the person who generate 500+ hours is unknown?
Alt+LMB,you are a genius!You have about imbewu Sweets or Vortex then tell me...
I don't want to get personal,but you're trying to show that other bull - headed,and you innovator

g
gisfade 22.05.20

RBunny
All I'm trying to prove is that is good advice on specific fashion I see from all of you some insults.

R
RBunny 22.05.20

gisfade
Okay,I don't want to continue srach.Want sensible mod-download the School of Roach,there is practically all the gameplay is recycled and complicated.The only negative - will have to start anew

Y
Yakim 22.05.20

gisfade
Then you'll enjoy what we have!

B
Bupycop 22.05.20

gisfade
Give up quina because he's too Hey guys and blocks the attack, absolutely any number of damage. Give up imbabah perks, like second life(restores HP, due to adrenaline). Give up the Vortex, because it is the Hey guys perk in the game, with his help, you can kill almost any enemy, not allowing him to do anything. Don't use Great thunder because he also gives 100% chance to crit, and the enemies stop attack when you beat them. Don't use a potion Raffard. Do not shake the ability to the chance of instant killing. Take off all my gear and fight with your fists or at least a weak armor and weapons. If all the above doesn't suit you, you have the option to find the fashion to the hardcore, but I'm not going to list them to you at the ready, I think you can handle it, it's enough to put filters and the right words in the search. But in General, the Witcher is not positioning itself as a hardcore game, so if you're looking for (hardcore) then you have another game, that's all, good luck.

R
RevIO2RUS 22.05.20

It's all the same in Skyrim to make yourself super powerful swords and armor through alchemy, enchantment, and blacksmithing, and then to say sho is so easy on legendary. Complain about iboost using iMovie abilities, and then say the game gives, why not use this... because he himself spoil the fun...

M
Mortaliss 22.05.20

gisfade
Don't even know where you are in the word-praise found a hint of an insult, but for me it is such a complication most optimal,then do you really once again consider whether to attack the flock utoptsev,you will be thoroughly preparing for each fight and to make informed decisions, otherwise savscan solve absolutely any problem and hopeless situation,that's what's really stupid is running around with a sword and rusty armor because it completely cuts off the gameplay moment as a struggle for loot

W
Widukind 22.05.20

you can, for example, carry out quests to the right in accordance with the requests of the slope of the number of levels above the current level hero

W
WAga 22.05.20

In fact, the author is right, the game is on the complexity of the death without tension. There are times that self-righteously fight with some Golems stupidly relaxed and caught fanshot. In fact, if you do not brew potions and do not craft vadimcha sets, and stupid to run with those that found the normal difficulty. In blood and wine does imbalance it is possible to disperse the attack and make everyone and everything, but again, if you relax and will put at risk you can die.

K
KazymirZyba 22.05.20

A good game should not have stretch. It should give positive emotions and relaxation. Well this is my opinion, judging by the number of fans of the series Dark Souls, it is likely to be not claimed.

C
CorExFerro 22.05.20

gisfade
it's boring to play the Witcher? Dude, go to the army. Earn the opportunity to serve in any detachment of the GRU or the alpha, that's where you'll have a real death and it really is point shrink. And most importantly: every time you come home a winner. If you come back, of course ))
Well, what is easy, you can get a volunteer in the emergency room of an emergency hospital, you will have the opportunity to witness real blood and shit. Again, adrenaline is real.
But you're neither the first nor the second can not, and we both know that ))

A
Aips95 22.05.20

Hell knows how you play I'm on ng+ even with average to low went for the ass + turn on ' snap to level. And the thing is: Geralt ceases to grow in strength already to 45 level, and the mobs prodoljaut. So, reaching the cap 75 level this reportref everywhere on the complexity of the above average fansatic everything. So now the most easy - optimally. Geralt doesn't die with 1 slap knackery, and they do not absorb for 50 strokes.
But still I disdain to craft anything. No book is apparently so my Geralt is so weak - go to bandit gang rags with the same sword.