3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimonchan 22.05.20 07:07 pm

How to Make a lightsaber? (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Who can tell me how to make the lightsaber and the side temnyy to change to be able to choose additional classes of type Sith LOrd etc etc!!!! Please tell me how skoreee!!!!

The game is super!!!
65 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 22.05.20

Yes, I also wonder about the lightsaber, on what levels it can be done and how???? The current I is light =)))

P
ProstoIlya 22.05.20

Uh-uh...
A prestige-class it is possible to choose and not having a lightsaber. For this you need to gain 15 levels (I think) and talk to Creil. It will offer a choice of three classes from Sith (if you're Dark and Bald) and the Jedi (if you're White and Fluffy).

The lightsaber is unlikely to succeed to get hold of soon. Suggest after Telos to cut Danujin. There is a gorgeous cave with crystals (there is also a chance to find personal, personalized crystal, not having analogues), and the easiest way to find the wizard Uruca and save him (Light) or kill (Dark variant). Thus you've got the desired circuits and with the help of Bao-Dur will gather sabelki eyes open.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.05.20

And please tell me where to find this man???

P
ProstoIlya 22.05.20

Bao-Dur?
So it is up to you by default pristykovyvayas when you cannon Czerka Corporation on Telos knocks. Like this horned, a distant cousin of SITA from the “Phantom Menace”.

D
Dimonchan 22.05.20

Like about the sword have all learned, but how to choose a prestige class is not very well. I have a level 22 neither sword nor prestige class!!!!

D
Dimonchan 22.05.20

And dark I'm like a dinosaur shit :) everything seems perfect, but when it comes to Kreia there to talk to hell, everything seems pereprobyval!!!!! If you can write any phrase you choose (at least priblizitelno(

PS= the dark for fun to play , I in the first to for dark the game was sort of a screensaver I with Bastila standing together in front of me and army of Sith........Oh sorry that continue to not play I would be there all set!!! :)
And with the second Which they've overdone it with these prestige Classe in the workplace !! (I still don't understand how there is a weapons blind!!!!! Thank God that I swords papoulas!! :) )

P
ProstoIlya 22.05.20

>everything seems perfect, but when it comes to Kreia there to talk to >hell, everything seems pereprobyval!!!!!

Strange...
The idea is that when you try to talk to Creil, she will say something like “it's Time for you to stop hiding its essence and to go through real Strength.” And will offer a choice of prestige class.

W
Waxer 22.05.20

And mainl even easier to market after Cray of telos to fly to Nar-Shada to do the quests from refugees onii you do then to Bao a fool he'll caberet my sword was on the 13th level

D
Dimonchan 22.05.20

Listen cha saves are? that moment when you get to it? Throw off on soap [email protected]! Pliz I just look at least and what a shame.... By the way I have collected a sword!! With a name crystal!! And the question should be treated when fully cha the dark side (ie, the strip of doora clogged or what) !!! Or maybe it's on until after a certain point of the story to do? You and then additional classes chosen?

PS - You Ali for the light over the dark?

P
PlayGround.ru 22.05.20

Yes no where you can find wizard Bruka ??? Bao Dur for a long time with me!!!!

D
Dimonchan 22.05.20

The cave with stones on Dantooine, remember? There is a small room. The first time no one was there! In order for there were the people who have destroyed the Jedi Academy to find a room like this there's a dude historian will stand. There is sculpture, and around it are dudes, and they take the datapad and go to the cave with the crystals and in that room will be the master of the HANDS!

I then killed him when contrabandista attack!!!!

D
Dimonchan 22.05.20

The cave with stones on Dantooine, remember? There is a small room. The first time no one was there! In order for there were the people who have destroyed the Jedi Academy to find a room like this there's a dude historian will stand. There is sculpture, and around it are dudes, and they take the datapad and go to the cave with the crystals and in that room will be the master of the HANDS!

I then killed him when contrabandista attack!!!!

F
Fantom 22.05.20

Please tell me I saved this Bruxa, but he has not given me anything how to get the necessary detail, so as a sword to do Horny people flatly refuses.

D
Dimonchan 22.05.20

Detail should be taken not URUCA, he story doll. I play in the dark and there when I come to the Jedi Academy on the way there are mercenaries they say that they have people in there left. It brow still kind of crap recover find you be to use or if it is he it as premiei sunet and if you yourself (as I did) that they have to buy it from Chicks mercenary, that which those about him and said. (it will cost 2500 credits, zakolbasilo me from this number!!) Little after all! :)

D
Ded_moroz 22.05.20

I collected the pieces, and I Bao Dur on Onderon made a sword, I had the crystals green and yellow, you can choose an ordinary sword can a sword a staff... and then of swords I've found =)

D
Dimonchan 22.05.20

I have the game a second time began to pass, because while gaining points of darkness 30 level piled and the game was the logical conclusion (although in the game it is not logical :)) and for the prestige class was only 20 levelov, and agree it is a little, so walk right now, again, it's still interesting!!!

Who passed or passes all in the forum Main Points

G
G-man 22.05.20

The first part of the sword I was given in Talossa for the salvation of Arthuriana from prison Corporation Exchange (in my translation so-called so avid fans of Star wars from sorry)
Second part Found at Dantooine in the ruins there's a man all these Muravlenkovsky was very afraid and I had bought for the sweep....
And the third part is also on Dantooine received when the current in the Hawk climbed had to fight with the dark Jedi she then got the missing piece..
And all the sword I already had on the second planet...

4tress 22.05.20

Talk about being the lightsabre from the very start of the game, but the real Bazaar starts only when your company joins the Sith (on Telos sort of), he proposes almost immediately to collect you a lightsaber if You have 4 subjects (he lists them)... I have of course long itching without the mega-weapon and I already fell into despair (and why it is not immediately you can buy or pick up one =))... well in 2 words tell how I got it.. the first circuits, namely power cell like you razdobudete before departure for 1 of the 4 planets.. whether on Telos.. to, whether on the ship.. 3.. I flew immediately to Nar-Shada (lower planet 4 in the search for the missing Jedi).. when performing direct quests on this planet and picking up items you get 3 items missing... I must say that obtaining missing items from vendors or when they are received via workbench nichrome You do not give... need the original part (as I understand it only for quests give them)... in General the last subject I got the lens on the same planet for the salvation of the girl or Aida Aika (don't remember exactly).. looking for her husband, which hangs in the docks.. as soon as I completed this quest - I was given a lens, I put one of the two partners of the Sith, talk to him and he says that all the details are there and on the spot makes me a sword to choose from - one-handed or two... then piss boiling water

P. S. to be Honest there is a suspicion that all the details you can get for volanie the main quests for any of the 4 planets, it is necessary that other confirmed =)... good luck

P
ProstoIlya 22.05.20

>in your company joins the Sith (on Telos sort of), he offers almost immediately >build you a lightsaber if You have 4 items (which he enumerates)

Bao-Dur is not a Sith. He iridonians. Force-sensitive race, whose thoughts are difficult to read. However, it can be converted into a Jedi or dark Jedi.

4tress 22.05.20

Yes, another way to choose class.. right after I got the lightsaber after the main quests on Nar shadaa, when I was about to fly to another planet, you must go to Cary or Kari =) and chat with her (I'm somewhere in the 14-16 LVL) - it offers a choice of like 2 classes: 1.Jedi WeaponMaster 2. Sith Maraduer... I fool took weaponmaster.. but save what is left =) so that we can still change.. ha-ha