3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimonchan 22.05.20 07:07 pm

How to Make a lightsaber? (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Who can tell me how to make the lightsaber and the side temnyy to change to be able to choose additional classes of type Sith LOrd etc etc!!!! Please tell me how skoreee!!!!

The game is super!!!
65 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darth Rebell 22.05.20

And no voice? Or at least with a proper translation and voice acting?

D
Darth Rend 22.05.20

Darth Rebell
listen to stupidly buy the CD. I enjoyed the voice acting norms and the translation of identity, and + for the entire game never zaglyuchil
well or option 2 - download the torrent I downloaded all the identity rules

m
mrandropc 22.05.20

G-man
I killed her and I second the sword was given the green+ two-way was already

G
Guduhin 16.02.21

Kapets, I myself only have a blue crystal. And Bao-Dur gave some more detail. If anything, I play as a woman. Well, like, you know, seemingly weak and defenseless, but in fact, any guy will give a shit. And about the forms of combat ... I watched the video there. I hoped that when choosing Makashi, the hero would swing his sword at least remotely like Dooku. And nifiga. Regarding the voice acting ... Sorry, I don't remember from which site I downloaded it, it is a little curve, apparently, designed for a man to play, but quite playable

G
Guduhin 16.02.21

Where can I find a focusing lens?
Only I need a specific answer, and do not go to someone there, I don’t remember their name, I don’t remember which planet, etc.