3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gde moya tema chuvak 22.05.20 07:10 pm

Your opinion about the game (Painkiller: Overdose)

Who ever plays in this lady?) Your opinion about the game?

(I took quite a while, but a positive received from her, rather a release of negativity accumulated during the day...in the carcasses of monsters))
51 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slav0K 22.05.20

The game is normal, the only negative is the music!!! But it is in principle not a problem, when I first went, replaced all the music that is there from the first PC and the last! And then everything was cool =)

D
Doctor 20 22.05.20

The game is good.The music of the fight has changed-has become cool.Phrase Belial smoothed.Music in General, decided almost everything

S
Slav0K 22.05.20

But the main thing that the atmosphere is different, not as in the new PC, all the gray levels (although I new more PC like). The most important thing that glitches in the new PC!!! =)

K
K.e.k.s 22.05.20

Me, this part is not caught, as the first two.

R
Rock Forever 22.05.20

Painkiller and Painkiller 2 taxis, and Painkiller : Overdosa so-so

S
Slav0K 22.05.20

And Painkiller Resurrection?

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 22.05.20

He fell behind on the schedule

L
Loki D.S. 22.05.20

Painkiller : Overdosa so-so

I agree. Something he did not attract me. Although 40 minutes of the game can take away from the real world.

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 22.05.20

The enemies of the soul no longer feel pain

D
Deniel Garner 22.05.20

I do not understand. Why is it so many do not like. Graphics improved, the weapons became new and saucy, several new black cards of the Tarot, what else is needed? However there is a lack of cool enemies like Lucifer and Alastor, in this part they have missed. Overall not a bad successor of the original. But the Resurrection did not impress me.

S
Slav0K 22.05.20

And I contrary to the Resurrection more like, sometimes even than the first two. In Overdoz music is a strange, zombie, the music of the place in the comics in the new PC. I replaced the music and that's Painkiller: Overdose Music from the first part of And I wanted weapons on the old to change, but can't yet

D
Deniel Garner 22.05.20

How can I add this game to your favorite games list in your profile? If anyone knows tell me!

S
Slav0K 22.05.20

Look at the place where there should be a cap (red background), then just below and to the right of the head of a man and two disk and click on risk plus

D
Deniel Garner 22.05.20

Well, thank you! Face was like I just didn't notice.

S
Slav0K 22.05.20

Happen! =) I also initially searched for a long time )

D
Deniel Garner 22.05.20

What the hell? Added Overdose to your favorite games list appeared immediately, and then added three more they added, but the list for some reason is not present.

S
Slav0K 22.05.20

And that stuff you know. You need to click at the button edit profile, and then save, only not to forget to enter the old password and the new don't!

D
Deniel Garner 22.05.20

Once again thank you! How do you know all this? Maybe I'll tell you why when you log in and when you move to another page of this website is reset the password and nick? They have to re-enter them (mostly this happens when you go to a forum).

S
Slav0K 22.05.20

Always help than I can! =) I just encountered such a problem that the game adds, and then when I edited the profile, then look at the games that I wanted to add, and so it turned out.
And the fact that you eject (again avtorizirovatsya necessary) I do not know what the problem is, I'm fine, log in about once a week, I only eject when the inet disappears. Can still browser dependent? I have Opera.

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 22.05.20

You can easily expel the pain