3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gde moya tema chuvak 22.05.20 07:10 pm

Your opinion about the game (Painkiller: Overdose)

Who ever plays in this lady?) Your opinion about the game?

(I took quite a while, but a positive received from her, rather a release of negativity accumulated during the day...in the carcasses of monsters))
51 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deniel Garner 22.05.20

Overall I like this game, especially the level of valley of ghosts", only the secrets easy to find (with the exception of one level the big Park).

S
Slav0K 22.05.20

I also have a favorite level Valley of Ghosts"! After all, if all the vegetation removed, it will be like the time of SC4 from the third level!

D
Deniel Garner 22.05.20

What a black Tarot card given for completing tasks at the level of sick Park? And in this game this is the only map which I cannot open.

S
Slav0K 22.05.20

Honestly speaking, I can't recall ) I'm in this month, Windows will reinstall all parts again pass on 5*

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 22.05.20

I know this style of action

D
Deniel Garner 22.05.20

Still Overdose I liked: 1) there is vegetation (which is not present neither in the original nor in Resurrection, 2) the graph is beautiful. Only leaders there boring, not as cool as was in the original. Although the original also there is vegetation but only in the forest and in Overdose it looks perialnie.

S
Slav0K 22.05.20

I'm doing the mod, still a secret which one ) but I think everyone will enjoy. And I duck Resurrection on the contrary I liked the fact that vegetation no, go on the rocks. And Overdoz for example at the level of the Valley of the Ghosts standing in the grass Fig th will see the ammunition in the bushes that's hard to find. If this level is to remove the vegetation, it looks like a level from the resurrection )

D
Deniel Garner 22.05.20

It would be cool if this part is present the music in a rock band the Clinic, such as pure music from their song about addicts, then it would have been fun! Who is this rock band knows, that will understand me

S
Slav0K 22.05.20

I would Hannibal put in, so they music is cool, but the voice ruins everything and makes the song boring!

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 22.05.20

I'd like to hear in-game music on the heavier

D
Deniel Garner 22.05.20

Is there any mod that changes the battle music in this game? And then the game is not bad but that's the music which is boring

D
Deniel Garner 22.05.20

Else you can also settle your enemies a selection of 2 cards of the Tarot: the steps of thunder and sceptre is only those 2 maps to apply as soon as the 1st moment enemies will fall, moreover, all (except bosses), such is not present even in the original, but the original is a very valuable map called mercy, which in Overdose, too, could use that on enemies to make fun of could be 3 times per level

S
Slav0K 22.05.20

Is there any mod that changes the battle music in this game?
Of course I have! Here, I'll do Painkiller: Overdose Music from the first part

to the enemies to make fun of could be 3 times per level
Come play on 5 stars and will endlessly per level to use cards )

I noticed that not all monsters are broken! For example with nurses in Black not broken! All tried, does not want

D
Deniel Garner 22.05.20

Overdose on 5 stars can't pass for 2 reasons: 1) on some levels as they go to the end there's no turning back (doors do not open), for example in a riot where the police and gangsters, so hurt, not just put together a couple of ammunition, and back can't go back to them to look for (the doors opening), but in the original everything is thought out there on every level you can go back to the beginning and dosobirat missing, 2) sick Park can't go for 5 stars ripped from the original, but with an interesting addition, and there are all the secrets hard to find as it was in the other levels.
For mod thanks, but I already found it, here only I can not download from the Internet today sucks.
The nurses in the original in the laboratory also do not break me from mounting the gun like watering, and overdose with a crossbow.

S
Slav0K 22.05.20

Else you can also settle your enemies a selection of 2 cards of the Tarot: the steps of thunder and sceptre is only those 2 maps to apply as soon as the 1st moment enemies will fall, moreover, all (except bosses), such is not present even in the original, but the original is a very valuable map called mercy, which in Overdose, too, could use that on enemies to make fun of could be 3 times per level

Checked this trick! Kapets be hilarious. You can generally not even a single munition is not of tritium!
This is not present in the original, because the Steps of thunder no cards, she appeared in the current Overdoz

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 22.05.20

This is not present in the original, because the Steps of thunder no cards, she appeared in the current Overdoz.

And in the Resurrection of her not an hour added.

S
Slav0K 22.05.20

No, in the Resurrection of her either, they just do all 6 cards =(

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 22.05.20

But... then why cling to it?

L
Lady Racer 22.05.20

I liked Painkiller, Painkiller Battle Out of Hell. Well, Painkiller Overdose is also nothing really pisses me off that the whole game going for a half-demon half-angel, Yes music blunt...AND his HEAD IN HIS HAND, WHICH SOMEHOW LASER BULLET - THIS is FUN!

D
Deniel Garner 22.05.20

Just the same character in Overdos(e), funny with a sense of humor, but the music is boring I agree.
One thing I do not understand why serious Sam and many fans of action like meat, the same meat action and plays there's pop, Overdose virtually anyone.
This is because people tried 1st Payne Overdose and now everyone seems to be after that shit.
If not the first 2 parts, Overdos(a) is still in the hands would wear and say what you're good :)