3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goct 22.05.20 09:02 pm

AtmosFear-3 (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

how do you mod?
41 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rashsherh 22.05.20

Grafon :3

l
lokkie 22.05.20

Yeah.. if. Can 32 bit and looks like the game due to the fact that the texture is not so hot. 64 it uzhos, coupled with the original textures.. the original looks much nicer.
Put long plumosa and swearing bad words. )

w
walitor 22.05.20

Mod LABOR. But the second AFIR was cooler. There is this unfortunate fog was off, and now he's 20 hours a day, despite the fact that the mod cut off the fog EVERYWHERE!

A
Anti 4it 22.05.20

people! help!
issues such garbage...

version 1.6.0.0 without mods!

the game is start, but bleat! you can't cut dynamic lighting!!! only static! the menu is no longer there :/ what are they doing?

K
Koroleva luchnic 22.05.20

For several days DIN with AtmosFear 3.
****** how wonderful is played.
Graphics and realism weather events, even crysis will envy.

S
STROGOV 22.05.20

And me the sky during the release of don't like at all. I have the feeling that this sky was drawn in 5 minutes with one simple effect. The standard sky with the release of it was better. And fog this even beautiful, but something is frequent it to me. IMHO.

A
Anti 4it 22.05.20

well, pranil problem, but now the game crashes every 3rd boot, maybe because of the quality of the textures,because the RAM I have 2GB, even though the optimization in the game hasn't changed at all O_o also fine...
And fog this even beautiful, but something is frequent it to me. IMHO. - if you iresi in Zaton, there is often fog (read the description), because the area is swampy...

N
NeRoN94 22.05.20

Anti 4It
Mod for version 1.6.02, kakbe.

N
NeRoN94 22.05.20

Play at maximum speed with two packs high textures on 32-the cue ball, and lags only sometimes. Loaded only long, but on 64-the cue ball.

R
Ripper Man 22.05.20

Duck out this mod or not?

S
STROGOV 22.05.20

Out. But I much prefer the Panoramic Mod for PM, there's a lot of beautiful texture of the sky and the horizon more clearly drawn, the latter in the RFP is likely infeasible because of the size of the locations.

R
Ripper Man 22.05.20

Swing in the evening, look,four for a mod like this.

L
Levich 125 22.05.20

Hood I just did not like - did not even notice how acid rain half life removed.
And the rest shikaaaarno, nights darker nowhere set.

N
NeRoN94 22.05.20

Levich 125
Hood installation can be old to keep. I have for the entire game only one bug: if I in cover or not, I still kills Release/Sour. rain/Psi Storm.

w
walitor 22.05.20

Shuravi
That's it. I mod this fucking fog turned off at all, but no, he still continues to appear and I have to say that very often...

R
Ripper Man 22.05.20

Very nice mod overall, but the crashes ruin it. No one can say, on what settings need to play?

K
Koroleva luchnic 22.05.20

I play at maximum speed.
Not one flight was not.
Got to Pripyat already.

R
Ripper Man 22.05.20

Right now I deleted the second patch(all the same from him on the pirates of the wing there) and while departures are not observed.
And why you can only choose static lighting, this is a specially made?

Got to Pripyat already.
Damn, I again wanted to go through the RFP, and Yes, new voice acting, new locations and weather.

t
timtimH 22.05.20

Into well... For trying five.

b
bogdan.dm 22.05.20

Eh... Still remember how to unsolder scripts Atmospheres 2 of their soups, and it is a pity..... Went to the Atmosphere of the night was like the night (not white nights ;) and dawn at 6 am, not 3)