3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goct 22.05.20 09:02 pm

AtmosFear-3 (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

how do you mod?
41 Comments
Sort by:
R
R-ocky 22.05.20

Mod - super! Emissions very much(the first time I ran outside to look and my jaw dropped.) Just remembered the release of the introductory video ERS. Then in his joy he ran to wet hires, but right near the exit I was met by three zombar(this vesch also liked). Crashes happen when I got killed and hit last saved either when it starts loading the last saved game.(though there's a flight of about 3 through 3). Hood liked. Esessno weather too much. While I haven't seen all the charms of fashion.
Here is the log of departure:
rror]Expression : !m_error_code
[error]Function : raii_guard::~raii_guard
[error]File : D:\prog_repository\sources\trunk\xrServerEntities\script_storage.cpp
[error]Line : 748
[error]Description : not enough memory

b
bogdan.dm 22.05.20

Have you got the RAM over ;) Lower quality textures)

R
R-ocky 22.05.20

bogdan.dm
RAM ended
3 gig is not enough?
Lower quality textures
Is that in the game settings, or when installing the mod, there is medium and hard textures?

S
STROGOV 22.05.20

There is such a thing as a swap file. For Stalker is very important. Its size should be increased, especially if XP.

R
R-ocky 22.05.20

Shuravi
By the way I used to do that when PM works, but right now, again a little(on my drive was 1 gig) it is necessary to remove. Thanks for the advice.

[error]Expression : vertex || show_restrictions(m_object)
[error]Function : CPatrolPathManager::select_point
[error]File : D:\prog_repository\sources\trunk\xrGame\patrol_path_manager.cpp
[error]Line : 158
[error]Description : any vertex in patrol path [zat_stalker_base_smart_guarder_1_walk] is inaccessible for object [sim_default_stalker_115178]

t
timtimH 22.05.20

Reinstall Windu.

b
bogdan.dm 22.05.20

And this is something walking stalkers.

K
Koroleva luchnic 22.05.20

Description : any vertex in patrol path [zat_stalker_base_smart_guarder_1_walk] is inaccessible for object [sim_default_stalker_115178]

Lost hike stalkers..

R
R-ocky 22.05.20

Lost hike stalkers.
They said to them, Compass with you, even take!, but they did not listen, and that zabludilas, stalkers then.

PS: What do you mean Lost?

M
MarvelDC 22.05.20

old save games will work or you need to start to start?
and much slower performance with this mod, if you play at max, dh11 and 1920*1080 ?

M
MarvelDC 22.05.20

[TSVETOTYPE], here the video is

C
Chernyy Morgan 22.05.20

Mod menu doesn't open, it crashes as soon as acid precipitation. What to do?

E
Egor4ik_2000 15.07.20

Will tell all in a row, downloaded 3 atmospheres, unpacked, went to the installer, next, and simply do not have the boxes for confirmation OK there was a folder in the archive data, it was bin and gamedata, installed manually moved the folder gamedata in the game directory CP also and bin, go to game, play at max speed, no bugs, no missions appear on the spawn point, the main thing is played well, and the sky is black, how to fix this problem ? My guesses are, in a manual way, not missing a few files, namely the texture of the sky. Please help !
HELP!!!!

H
Hofrin 30.03.21

So, I have a problem. After starting the installer, there is no confirmation button on the warning page and the "next" button is not active. WHAT TO DO?

D
Dimasik77 05.04.21

Set the screen resolution to a lower one.

f
ffgg3147 12.04.21

what to do help

N
Notknown20 09.05.21

Hofrin
For everyone who has this problem:

It helped me in the Windows screen settings to reduce the scaling of text and applications to 100%.
On the 10th, you can just right-click on the desktop and there is "screen parameters"

V
Vladix989 18.03.22

How to turn off all weather in this mod (emissions, psi-storms, radioactive and chemical rains)?

s
saa0891 18.03.22

Vladix989
In the menu go there there are separate settings for this mod.

B
Bogdan5474 05.05.22

I have a problem, I installed the Atmosfear 3 mod and when I want to load the save game it goes on endlessly, but when I start a new game everything is fine, the question is why?