3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
walkris 22.05.20 09:03 pm

Search of fragments of letters (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Map of the passages letters

pix.PlayGround.ru

The first additionpix.PlayGround.ru

The second additionpix.PlayGround.ru

The third additionpix.PlayGround.ru

The fourth additionpix.PlayGround.ru

download the archive with the cards
42 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 22.05.20

whatever you like

_
_Spyroke_ 22.05.20

Hello.
Faced with such a problem. No scraps of letters in the game. Went the whole story, almost all the side effects, decided to collect the letter, but it was not there. The game license. On the Rockstar website, in the section of progress on the interactive map has all the bits missing (I still haven't found) , but in the game they are not. Who has faced the same and has a solution ?

R
RAZIEL_ 22.05.20

Probably by analogy with the search of parts of the UFO, someone should give the job search that they appeared.

M
Millennium VP 22.05.20

_Spyroke_
Hello.
Faced with such a problem. No scraps of letters in the game. Went the whole story, almost all the side effects, decided to collect the letter, but it was not there. The game license. On the Rockstar website, in the section of progress on the interactive map has all the bits missing (I still haven't found) , but in the game they are not. Who has faced the same and has a solution ?

In the progress tab of the profile socialclub display found fragments of emails.

T
Traun 22.05.20

I'm at the beginning in mount čiliad slucajno patourel, one job did not give

S
Slava74oren 22.05.20

And I on the mountain, I found one, not who the job is not allowed.

_
_Spyroke_ 22.05.20

Millennium VP
There you can enable the display of NOT found objects (pieces of UFOs, scraps of letters, random events, strangers). I flew more than ten places on the map where the scraps, they are simply not. Even watched special videos on YouTube. Don't know what kind of bug.

K
KwANT66 22.05.20

What's the problem? No scraps of letters. Checked where they should be. No. Maybe it affects some task?

K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 22.05.20

KwANT66
if you're looking for right from the start, while Franklin play, they will not.It is necessary for the story to go.

K
KwANT66 22.05.20

10 missions to end the game left. Email all there...

E
Eric777 22.05.20

KwANT66
this is a side job you need to pass. With the sign ? To climb you need, bury the site, which is dedicated to the dead divas. It's such a hidden mission. It's still not Vice city or GTA3, where these packages had to find, and who put them and why is unclear.

K
KwANT66 22.05.20

Came on the site. Additional missions are almost all completed.

m
mc_steel 22.05.20

Same hat from yesterday began. The day before yesterday collected 32 piece, yesterday I go - the rest just disappeared, no one in the right place. Not really clear what happened.

R
Roman647 22.05.20

Passed the game at 94%, the whole storyline and 56 jobs, weirdos and other strangers, tell me how to find those letters? standing on the spot where it should be and it's not there.

J
JolyMau5 22.05.20

Same problem.
In the beginning of the game found 6 emails has been added - I can not find at all.

S
Salvatoresss 22.05.20

Roman647

Some of the letters are on a hill, so without a helicopter you then just do not do, take note. If we are really serious and it doesn't help you view guides on their discovery.

R
Roman647 22.05.20

[Don Vito Salvatores XVII]

I know where they all are, standing on the spot where it should be, and it's not in there, but I haven't collected

M
MKUltra 22.05.20

I found on the Internet map with notation of all the letters on it and it was collected, there were no problems, but in the end forget where took the letter, and where not. I had to make after passing the story all the letters of the ship was marked on the map.

D
DruGun 22.05.20

http://ru.socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/pc/career/checklist
Here is here are looking.

R
Roman647 22.05.20

Vyacheslav Butusov
I stimovsky version, the ban will still give

Vyacheslav Butusov

how to search with Chopin?