3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
walkris 22.05.20 09:03 pm

Search of fragments of letters (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Map of the passages letters

pix.PlayGround.ru

The first additionpix.PlayGround.ru

The second additionpix.PlayGround.ru

The third additionpix.PlayGround.ru

The fourth additionpix.PlayGround.ru

download the archive with the cards
42 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman647 22.05.20

Vyacheslav Butusov

and you did that?

K
KwANT66 22.05.20

In General, letters appear after the mission, favor (the first mission on the tow truck, gives Tonya). When you go to the tow truck over the radio the news is saying about these letters. Apparently, I switched the radio news not heard - snatches didn't show up... Here's a snippet of correspondence brow with a support:

Hi there! I'm playing GTA 5 and loving it so far. I've gotten to 85% completion, including all the spaceship parts, stunt jumps and nuclear waste. But when I went to collect the letter scraps for the Lenora Johnson case I couldn't find them. Tried multiple locations, with different characters, re-read the website about her, all to no avail.
I've done some searching online and it seems there is an news broadcast on the radio just after completing 'Pulling Favours' for Tonya that describes the case and activates the letters (Confirmed by starting a new save game just to test this). I must have missed this is my previous main game, turned off the radio or jumped straight into another mission and now I have no way of collecting the letter scraps. I've worked hard to get to 85% and I'll be devastated if I have to start a new game and grind everything back to where I am now just to get the letters. Other wise I miss the letters, miss that achievement, and therefore 100% completion.
Is there any way I can activate the letters missing after that news update through the website or something? I would really like to not have to start the game all over again.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. In order to fix these issues, all you have to do is complete the last 2 SImeon missions - Repossession and Complications and then do the first Strangers & Freaks mission for Tonya called Pulling Favors the at some point during this mission, you should hear a news report on the radio mentioning the Leonora Johnson case. After you hear that, you should be able to find the scraps.

Tried again to pass this mission - did not help. Apparently, you need to start a new game.

T
Thorgal 22.05.20

I accidentally gathered the eight pieces of scraps and about the same parts of the spacecraft. Specifically do not seek. To me these jobs are not interesting...

k
killa211 22.05.20

Thorgal, thanks for writing. Now though sleep will be, knowing that you these jobs are not interesting.

P
Pushnoi007 22.05.20

KwANT66
The same problem with scraps. Started again, after the mission with the tow truck on the news told General left plot, has no relation to murder. But the snatches then immediately appeared.
What a shame, there is a website in the online gaming, dedicated to murder, and it mentioned that the letter was torn and scattered locations. Came all three characters and still not a single piece appeared. Even the Ghost on the mountain go, you never know.
As far as I understand, either the next patch you need to wait or re-take...

A
Andrey Baulin 22.05.20

killa211
I, too, these quests are not interesting. So your dream needs to be stronger.

B
Bystryy orel 22.05.20

I have the same garbage, no messages on the point, has anyone solved the issue with this glitch, or patch wait? Can try off the Internet to look, no one tried?

In General, I climb on the last save game editor save, I think the crux of the problem in the very first mission, Tony and after that start the letters in the editor I have is why it is marked as 0 percent, while in the game passed gold. I think you need to dig in this direction, I wanted to drop the mission and re-re-take the entire thread Tony, but the editor why it does not remove the check mark from the mission, the ambush is shorter:(((

t
tunechi29 22.05.20

collected waste, part of the vehicles, Parking nearby monkeys, Kosm. cor. etc., and emails, revised set of guides, clambered all, the statistics indicated 1/50 letters...the rest no... what about the people who faced, help advance SPS...
p.s. re-start is not an option...

s
san.e4ka 22.05.20

Wait, it's still not written .

S
SkyraX 22.05.20

tunechi29
sausy this thing
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/grand_theft_auto_5_gta_v_chit-mod_cheat-mode_teleportatsiya_k_predmetam_kollektsionirovaniya_collectible_collector_2_1-59462/

in her Letter Scraps

t
tunechi29 22.05.20

SkyraX
do not take

S
SkyraX 22.05.20

tunechi29
Letters just visible?and neurode? Or just not even visible?
When you podhodit to the letter and being close to it must be distinctive crunch of paper rustling

t
tunechi29 22.05.20

SkyraX
not at all, no sounds nothing

S
SkyraX 22.05.20

tunechi29
XS mean you have a bug which nobody's working on anything,the only option now I guess Toko editor saves,there is supposedly that you have all the letters collected

A
AshD 22.05.20

Went through the whole game and decided to get achivku for 100% completion, when it came to the data collection notes in places where there should be the same notes they are missing. Went through all their places and there is not present. Tried to ski on the preservation of the earlier stages of the game, but alas, nothing:( If someone knows the solution please tell me :)
P. S: used this card

I
Ilya Krasilov 22.05.20

look on YouTube will show there place
accurate

A
AshD 22.05.20

Pseudochaotic
Yes, in fact the problem is that I already read about it and rechecked

A
AshD 22.05.20

Pseudochaotic
Literally 5 minutes ago I launched a new game :) Thanks for the help:)

s
serjio1969 22.05.20

How nice to see questions about what the gameplay and not the problems of the work of some clumsy pirates.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 22.05.20

These obiralovka is boring. 4 times was ridiculous, and only then barely forced myself to collect them. Since the days of GTA III can't stand them.