3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
THUG_RIDER 22.05.20 09:06 pm

Frieze game on a good PC (Grand Theft Auto 5)

i5 6500
Nvidia GTX 1060 6G
8gb RAM

Playing on ultra settings (additional off),msaa 2x is freely 60-100, begin to drive the car sharply friezes to 20,to 30 different,changed settings all to no purpose, I can say what's the problem?
61 Comments
Sort by:
R
Richards 22.05.20

Have you tried txaa to cut down? You can even reduce unnecessary options the diversity of the population and the number.

B
BasicWay 22.05.20

Sergey Shulepov
Enable monitoring of resources and play with the settings schedule, so learn to load the system.

T
THUG_RIDER 22.05.20

Richard
I did not write that I have txaa enabled,where did you get that?
Even shadows on high put smoothing to cut down the current fxaa left, same fps but freezes on any settings

C
CryteK 22.05.20

Because 8GB operatives frieze,have 16GB

-
---VENOM--- 22.05.20

Possible problems - overheating CPU or hard drive with its read speeds. In the first case, check the temperature of CPU, when you start friezes, and what frequency at this point, if everything is OK - then OK - if not, change the thermal grease, cooling system and so on. In the second case - suggest to demolish all partitions (C, D, E, etc.) and put the game on the same logical drive where Windows (ie). Still, migrate set of customization possibilities, the swap file yuzaetsya, which is also on your hard drive, then buy more RAM, but again - you need to watch how many operatives ate the game and he uses it in the time of the Frisians hard drive where the paging file, because if it is not, then extra RAM will not help.

T
THUG_RIDER 22.05.20

---VENOM---
PC bought in January, percent is warmed in the game to 50 where it vidyuhi to 60-70 somewhere

D
Dimchik94 22.05.20

CrytеK
Why not 32? 16 little same.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 22.05.20

Dimchik94
Why 7870? little for FSD on the console?

L
Leohn 22.05.20

About good I wouldn't say most budget build.
Suggest another 8 gigs to buy. 8 gigs will be enough for ultra.
System SSD or hard drive? The game is also on the SSD or on the hard?
Too little information to advise something specific. If the game is steam version, and the problem is only with GTA, try to check budapeshskom files. To install a new version of the visual C ++ 2012 86 and 64 bit version from Microsoft. Try to play with antialiasing. And after changing the settings to restart the game.
Problems only or online too? Are there similar problems in other games?

B
BasicWay 22.05.20

Spoiler

x
xXHASLXx 22.05.20

Who else plays this shit at the chum bucket))))))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 22.05.20

GamerBro
Alas the game is not very well optimized, and therefore, a powerful PC can lag.
Are you crazy? What there is a bad optimization? I won't say that she's good, SHE's JUST PERFECT, like in the Witcher 3. How many patches came out for it, how much wood for vidyahu at the left, how many good Repack (if pirates), You'll play the lookout dogs 2! Then compare these two games and realize that the optimization of in GTA 5 at the highest level!
In General, let the dude check the workload in percentage vidyahu, percent, memory, restak, as well as their temperature regime.
For brakes, friezes, logs can be in GTA 5, playing either the bucket, or on a crappy system.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 22.05.20

blazer666
Here to help install the game on ssd
And then they say, why SSDs die. Set there for 50-100gb of files sitting here thinking that getting rid of the Frisians, and ssd-ekhi die. Enjoy your fourth year, working like new same as in the day when only bought them, because holding them only Windows, drivers, AntiVir with office and all. One overwrite on your way kosarevski 500Gb ssd that a week ago his targetlink covered with a copper basin)
Modern Sestak 7200 (blue,black) 16-32gb operatives, Quad-core i5 - i7, video card 1060-1070, decent cooling, clean, not crappy Windows, no Trojans, miners:
The RESULT ----- zero unexpected problems in games!
Yksperty, damn....

S
Slipnot6 22.05.20

The problem is in the RAM - exposed to ultra settings 8 GB is not enough. Due to the lack of RAM, the game accesses the swap file so performance and falls, because the speed of read/write hdd is much smaller than in RAM. Why am I so sure I have written? All the just - recently launched on your PC without a page file, with a single strap 8 GB, second pulled. In the results what, after 5 minutes the game got a notification about low op. memory, and after 3 minutes flight.

The installation on the ssd is not required, except that in order to reduce loading screens in the game, no more effect you get, the frame rate is not affected.

I
Igroman 1 22.05.20

Slipnot6
Nonsense, I also have 8GB and 6GB 1060 vidyuhi as the author, playing on ultra no problems ispytyvayu, I think the author should look for problems in the system and not in the gland.
p.s. percent true I have another still.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 22.05.20

Igroman 1
I think the author should look for problems in the system and not in the gland.
I think so too. The game is not new. And 8Gb her with interest should suffice, the more there is a huge range of count settings which you can indulge that four is enough. Here it is in the system, or in hardware, but definitely not in the game! If he has troubles in this game, what can I say about deus ex-md, mass effect 4, curious dogs 2, which are indeed demanding and have medium stability. Though already more or less optimized, but in terms of stability to GTA 5 it is still far.

S
Slipnot6 22.05.20

Igroman 1
Does this effect from a lack of RAM + swap space may actually be the cause. The difference may be that the author's screen resolution is higher, add to that msaa x2 - get sickly increase used the resources of the PC, hence the lack of memory. Or you, too, msaa screwed? And what screen resolution?

Although, maybe the guy should have put a monitoring system to see how loaded the video card, how much CPU, how much of op. memory is busy, and not us here now guessing and controversy to breed about the possible causes...

P
Pecenenkin 22.05.20

CrytеK
I have 8 GB of RAM and nothing frieze, giving constant 60 FPS goes on high settings with this comp is weaker than that of TSA.

R
Rabotyaga TV 22.05.20

I'll reveal the secret, only takes the SHHH! ANYONE! Personally I have an i7-6700K (overclocking to 4.5 GHZ) + GTX 1070 + 16 GB of RAM. And even I had micro freezes and podragivanija on the ULTRA. Reduced high - and lo! No lags and freezes! Well and for fans to not tell - what they have is in the settings preset ULTRA - I will say this.. the Difference in graphics between Ultra and high you wouldn't notice.
Now, think - is it worth it! If you care about the CDA - good luck. If comfort, reduces the count.
PY.Sy: the quality of the graphics, you can look here. Although the stream is not possible to fully appreciate.

A
AnPei 22.05.20

Sergey Shulepov
The processor began to release in 2015 and the video card in 2016, i.e. at the time of the release of a new firmware mate.the Board was not designed for the graphics card 10th series. To update the firmware from the official site of result, I did not produce results or in the BIOS messed something up, drove to the service center there and the firmware updated and PC tested.