3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
THUG_RIDER 22.05.20 09:06 pm

Frieze game on a good PC (Grand Theft Auto 5)

i5 6500
Nvidia GTX 1060 6G
8gb RAM

Playing on ultra settings (additional off),msaa 2x is freely 60-100, begin to drive the car sharply friezes to 20,to 30 different,changed settings all to no purpose, I can say what's the problem?
61 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 22.05.20

Hunky TV
I bought my 1070 for solitaire and pinball to Win XP.
Powerful))))

R
Richards 22.05.20

Sergey Shulepov
Playing on ultra almost removed half of the population, those 2 scales, smoothing fxaa and of the UIAA 2, and the depth of field DoF that was not lathering, in additional options of the shadows of high resolution off and drawing high textures with height in half.
I would make half of it included, all is well perlo, Frisians fiction, however, so more stable for online, single, all include usually, too, all the rules, the Frisians do not have. Check your processes, maybe there is something left.

t
t830x 22.05.20

The diversity of the population is set to zero, expanded scale view distance to zero this parameter value is och eats performance, as a result, even in the grass will not get FPS! Well, the system on the SSD with the game. I got no problem.

B
BasicWay 22.05.20

Sergey Shulepov
So you are not misled, what you wrote i5 6500,Nvidia GTX 1060 6G,8gb RAM is enough for games on ultra settings in GTA 5!
Sergey Shulepov wrote:
as you start to drive the car sharply to the friezes 20 to 30 different
Typically, these drawdowns when you do not have time pogruzitsya texture, I once again recommend you to enable monitoring of resources during the game, and will be here to listen to a lot of problems you don't have.

P. S And just in case view process that would not then have used your resources for no reason (possible viruses) and do a Defrag of your hard drive.

I
Igroman 1 22.05.20

Slipnot6
Msaa is enabled, the resolution, if as you say the author of more resolution than 1920x1080, then the problem is the same as the 1060 does not pull stable fps on ultra neither 2K nor 4K.

L
Lex-one 22.05.20

Hunky TV
I play on ultra without freezes.
What are we talking about?
True 30 fps.
What are the friezes at 6700k + 1070??

T
Traun 22.05.20

sometimes Loshitsa at 30 fps - we need the game to collapse and expand - it helps.
And so, in places with abundant vegetation can drop to 40 fps

I
Igroman 1 22.05.20

Slipnot6
I know now Monitorul system included with gta, and now completely agree with you about the memory, 8GB Riley enough for ultra settings, I have 7гб eats , the rest of the wind eats, but I do not experience such problems as the author of the post, most likely he has something left Packed with RAM, at the time of the test I had included only steam and GTA.

L
Leohn 22.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
Are you crazy? What there is a bad optimization? I won't say that she's good, SHE's JUST PERFECT
No. The game is bad optimization. Just the game engine trimmed to the limit and the game is simply nothing to lag, it pulls any percent of 4 cores and any videosfuck for medium settings. If the engine is 2008 lag on the new hardware, it would be quite taskbar. It's the same GTA4, only with the best teksturkami and 64 bits, plus the edge castrated game engine. If you do not understand do not argue. The game has many problems, for example that it cannot mnogovato, more than 8 threads. If the game was so-called optimization that she was killed by one of the patches for online anti-cheat, which is not adequately working memory. So many. one top PC online, the game performance is noticeably worse than in the single and some bugs in the single. There is still a trick that the game has in abundance operatives using the swap file, Hello anti-cheat)))

Plus the game is very dependent on memory speeds. Perhaps the author included it in single channel mode (1 plate for example). Or corny game pirates.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 22.05.20

Leohn
And is still there. I saw quite a few games where truly terrible the optimization was. GTA 5 is far from them. A lot of what you wrote is true, but only for a moment, when she first came out and GTA 4 was more horrible in terms of optimization at the beginning.
I checked the fifth part on most configs. Yes, it may slow down, but only if too much exposed to the settings in the game, that is, those which can not handle a particular config. Clear fps will be little, if everything to run on ultra in budget pitch. So it is in all games. And the fool is clear. But I haven't seen microflow, lag, a strong reduction in fps when looking in the same direction 100, and in another he 30, for example on melovski the pitches i5-8gb-gtx1060-normal proven Sestak (without bad blocks) I for example not so long ago put a gnarled version of sweetfx and the game became hard to freesite. Put another version of entourage and everything is OK. And the game does not like a large number of mods. Begin departures on a slave table, the frieze. But this is not a school of developers.
In short, again. Here a regular middle-pitch: i5-6500-8Gb(1600)-gtx980-2Tb hdd(7200) without jambs and detectors - Monique(1920 x 1080), in the end without sweetfx and mods, that is a clean game patched to latest, with settings high/ultra, antialiasing, fxaa, in the second graph. the settings of the sliders in half, drivers, AntiVir Kaspersky is enabled, and the control panel sound there near the clock - the game runs with 60 fps without FREEZES, LAGS, CRASHES ON a SLAVE TABLE. A computer from a friend at work, the game pirates. I will not lie, that is done in the license, playing on the network I don't know. They say that on the pirates.

L
Leohn 22.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
But still the word perfect optimization is here out of place. The game is nothing stupid loading system. Because in the game there are no such technical pieces that require a large power of iron, they are all stupid cut. And the word cut optimization does not smell. I am about this, if that. At the time of going online on the PS3 the game was almost perfect, both in terms of game balance and economy. But after PC-the economy actually did worse. The game turned from good literally a butt donut, just like in Korean RPGs.
About the technical problems of single and online - shadows, draw distance. Strange that PC did OK, and left as on the old generation consoles. After leaving one of the patches for the online game performance is worse.
Else. For example, configuration-I3 latest generation in conjunction with gtx1060 If high online in a full session of flying the Hydra, sometimes the textures are not progruzhat. And with playable fps. And load all of the graphics settings, like blur of the UIAA filtering is disabled. Is the problem not replacing the hard drive, as it's kind of the logic and a more powerful CPU, or remove Skype and other background programs and play only without them. The game on high and ultra looks the same, unless you enable the 2 monitors and not treated with a microscope. From GTA 4 there made better just migrate to 64 bit, and teksturki higher quality and filter corrected. And cut out all the technical issues. type of complex physics, gameplay tweaks, lighting effects. And the words downgrade the technical side of the game and the ideal optimization is not one and the same. The game is good, but could be a cut above. And evaluation of the game is really much too high. Because the beginning of the game is made good, but by the middle of the game the wow effect takes place. Replay in the second, third, tenth time you do not want. Have fun with the cops is ridiculous in no rush as it was with previous installments.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 22.05.20

Hunky TV
Yeah.
30 FPS? Wat? Here, as with sweet fx in the woods, in rainy weather, it was 54 fps about the massacre and I'm extremely terrible thought process otstraivanie from the cops in this a number of them, with this fps. The camera had both, and that way led, and then the cops, and the chopper and the speed must be very fast in such situations. What can be 30 fps in these games! This is how you need to be sado Maso))) had to temporarily disable sweet

L
Lex-one 22.05.20

Hunky TV
Yes, I see you d'artagnan.
I tell you that I have a 970 playing on ultra and no freezes.
And he proves that 1070 doesn't take out the ultra.
And frieze.

L
Lex-one 22.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
All console gamers masochists?
I don't play in 30 fps, I passed it when it just came out there and doing nothing more.

A
Alcatraz74 22.05.20

i5 4690k gtx 1060 16gb ultra 80-100 without procedu

R
Rabotyaga TV 22.05.20

Alexander Kozlov E.
I'm not saying don't export. I say that with additional settings, populations and norms of shadows - the game retarding ultra.
For me - even short-term drawdowns below the 60 - critical. I do not know for you!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 22.05.20

Alexander Kozlov E.
I mean 30 fps for the bakery.

L
Lex-one 22.05.20

Hunky TV
Friezes that's not the same brakes.
Freezes is when you have the game stops at the level below 10 frames.

L
Lex-one 22.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
I have friends, say 144 of the frame should be at least.
So all your bakery is not a bakery, it's relatively.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 22.05.20

Alexander Kozlov E.
Yes, I, Oh, like 60-80 fps is enough for 4k. Why 144? The truth is if you put a resolution of 8k, of course, will just be the same 30 frames. This, if we talk about elite sniper 4, well, probably about other super demanding AA game or less)