3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeX-07 22.05.20 09:12 pm

Technical problems (Wheelman)

Anyone have any problems with the game, write here.
341 Comments
Sort by:
U
Unerso 22.05.20

Zak0n, try to disable antivirus if you have Casper the whole thing in it)

P
PlayBackPS 22.05.20

Hello! I have this problem... I don't see why! Toli of antistarforce or something!

Through daymon and the crack don't work! Start the game and after a few seconds it gets out the MESSAGE!
[URL=http://ipicture.ru/][IMG]http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090311/8VeDdiU1VZ.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

P
PlayBackPS 22.05.20

T
Teramix 22.05.20

I also throw mds file install pliz I really need it!

P
PlayBackPS 22.05.20

What do I do??? Someone tell me!?!?

T
Teramix 22.05.20

PlayBackPS
I even the game can't install

L
LeX-07 22.05.20

PlayBackPS
wait for normal crack

p
pahan.spb 22.05.20

PlayBackPS - appears on screen, you either start not with a label - or you have a repak Repak... do not start...

P
PlayBackPS 22.05.20

I have NOT a REPACK! And I run from the disk and label and using the game folder.... no way!

N
Nikita777777 22.05.20

Solved the problem with a hang during installation??

s
sSalvaje 22.05.20

mounted DT writes feel weighs 59 kilobytes set vylaziyut two errors to click OK look at the folder weighs 59 kilobytes I have a Repack ! what can I do tell me ?

p
pahan.spb 22.05.20

nothing... repak, unfortunately is not all, and even if you set - repak do not start... need a pill...

s
sSalvaje 22.05.20

set it with could through bezopasno but I wonder why she is not put ? by the way saw someone wrote that launched the repak way Nero_xfx !

p
pahan.spb 22.05.20

repak was done under Rajoy - there are a couple of stocks with the packaging...so buggy when unpacking...
no way to run a Repack not - just if you did not put and did not run the full version - but it's pointless. anyone who says otherwise - stupid liar...

H
Hitrow 22.05.20

and I have a game in DT rules set........and then when sauske games writes:Insert disc VIN Diesel is the Wheelman in a drive and press Repeat. If a disk this application is in the drive, verify that its contents can be viewed in Windows Explorer. If the application is multi-disc, try launching it with the main drive or other drives. If all else fails, click on the Report error and send the report to technical support product.

E
Emptysslot 22.05.20

Tell me, the problem is that the sound during Commercials (which are in bik format) jammed at the beginning and all. The video is regulations. I did not Toko in Vilmane. What trouble? Codecs put a new. Hardware acceleration is at max, so how to fix?

A
Angel111 22.05.20

people karoch I have this problem - sometimes do not have time to load textures , cut off roads and the car flies into the abyss and I love it!!!!!!

s
san11 22.05.20

who have problems with the daemon not forget to mark: settings>advanced opposite safe Diss, etc.

k
kontik 22.05.20

I INSTALLING!!!!!!!WHAT ARE THEY DOING????

v
vitaly007 22.05.20

I NEZAHODIL VIRT.. IMAGE TAKAI PROBLEM .Hitrow.