3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeX-07 22.05.20 09:12 pm

Technical problems (Wheelman)

Anyone have any problems with the game, write here.
341 Comments
Sort by:
u
user470943 22.05.20

HappyBoolin
Maybe just the script doesn't load, try again to start the game.

Urbaniz
You have such only with this game??????

H
HappyBoolin 22.05.20

king_gamer
Yes, about 30 times started the game and still no sound and after the explosion with her aunt (in the beginning) further guidance does not appear somewhere at some point need to get through to continue the mission went
I have a 5.1 system it cost this game is so not friendly?

J
Joker 911 22.05.20

To display the in - game sound while playing? Reduce the hardware acceleration in Direct X.
Start - Run - dxdiag - Sound - hardware sound acceleration Level ------ Basic acceleration - Output
Helped me - try it!

H
HappyBoolin 22.05.20

Don't know how but I got sound and went on the game (everything was on the map appear and the job and say what you should do) after put DirectX 10 for XP (12,2 MB)

[new user]
Have not tried but maybe someone can help, I was worth and full hardware acceleration

U
Urbaniz 22.05.20

king_gamer
Yes, only with this game. (If config in the profile)

u
user470943 22.05.20

Urbaniz
Yeah I just had a similar problem a long time ago, on an old computer with an old GeForce 5700, it was even worse than all nichrome was not visible what the squares are all flashing, but it was every second of the game, vidyuha marriage.
Well, you try to reinstall the game, maybe she isn't there, and maybe glucina pirates.

M
MONSTER-3000_12 dekabrya 22.05.20

Help who can, there are many of these!!! How to deal with the problem?? The sound of slow-twitch in commercials and videos-is the video OK?!! Please!

T
Tonikx 22.05.20

The game runs, the initial roller pass, asks to press enter, and here is the problem Input is not pressed... what to do?

u
user470943 22.05.20

MONSTER-3000
You can try to reduce hardware acceleration, already mentioned here above as is start - Run - dxdiag - Sound - hardware sound acceleration Level ------ Basic acceleration - Output

Tonikx
Maybe you have a keyboard that can Enter it failed and the stupid key not working???????

T
Tonikx 22.05.20

no, with keyboard, everything is OK, alt+tab works, the game fold, check the keyboard - it works in Windows and in the game there.

S
Suofer 22.05.20

I have a game you have not bought it :( I will be current in a week.

N
NeoWoolf 22.05.20

Hello! I have a problem:When fast food drive ahead of missing textures and I fall down and fly.Then after loading appear again((((HELP!!!!!

y
yaroslav63 22.05.20

NEOWoolf this is a common problem with the unreal engine3.0,try to update the wood,put the box in the game less,well because your just lagging vidyuhi predominantly information.

N
NeoWoolf 22.05.20

Thank you

D
DarTDimoN 22.05.20

HELPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! I have this problem: when driving in the city blackouts (there is no road all the cars fly down) but then normal until the next plot, and then all over again!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT to do????????????????????

D
DarTDimoN 22.05.20

vidyuha 512 Meters 128 bit

N
NeoWoolf 22.05.20

I have the same wool-vidyuhi or weak processor

Z
Z-O-M-B-I-E 22.05.20

I have a problem during installation: could not extract files ........./Wheelman/PC/WheelmanGame/CoocedPC/EVT_MTO_APA_E.xxx to ........./Wheelman/PC/WheelmanGame/CoocedPC/FRA005_LeftMainRoad_F.xxx
Please throw these files on any file sharing.

N
NucK99 22.05.20

people help!!!
constantly missing textures!
Cho do!?

L
Lebr 22.05.20

I reall issues such 1. does the radio play? if Yes then how to switch?2. in the game theory can be of orogen to shoot or load of cars to drive and mission take place???? ANSWER PLZ!!!