3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3N0T 22.05.20 09:17 pm

The best weapon in the game. (Darksiders 2)

So write here your best weapons.Be SURE to write the damage and WHERE to get it!
Write not only spit but also hammers,gloves,sickles, etc.!
From myself I will say that for a long time searched for these dwarfs of hell and it turned out that it wasn't a good weapon :(
I'd like to find weapons with maximum damage.
26 Comments
Sort by:
E
ExModern 22.05.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
Secondary weapon almost yuzayu (fangs Ehidny). Any skeletons, cockroaches, etc. Valya with a couple of strokes on harder mobs have a 1-2 combo.

p
povodipogubam 22.05.20

THIS IS THE COOLEST THING YOU WON'T FIND ANYTHING AND WILL NOT DO. It and gloves with these stats. Why? Gloves develop the maximum percent. You do not need a fuck lot of damage. Class and need a quick damage with the ability to squeeze the most XP and fury. Well, the crit chance itself. It's like you have the fastest car - that n**I don't know how to turn, and I have a stable high-speed Beha - which cuts through neighborhoods. Inferno in this case is better than strength or crit damage because it positively effect on rivals - and in General, it is more effective. By the way here's my Showa gloves and other good - http://www.playground.ru/cheats/darksiders_2_save_100_nachalo_igri_bronya_luchshe_adskoy_samoe_uboynoe_skrafchennoe_orugie_bossi_srut_ot_straha-49390/

K
Kamikoto Sama 22.05.20

dijes
I like steeper your perch not seen. Wild percentage of vampirism and absorption of rage. Do not prompt how to inject these peppers?

i
igorilla_07 22.05.20

and the game+ what is played?

p
proksin 22.05.20

dijes
I have the same peppers but instead of Inferno, ice, for me it's better.

p
povodipogubam 22.05.20

Kamikoto Sama Prompt. Pure I take 30 lavela obsessed. Looking for the thing with vampirism. Looking for the thing with the absorption of rage. This is the most difficult ends. There's a trick. Take another obsessive thing. Invest in her vampirism - swing percentage up to 30 or more. Just proceed with the absorption of the North rage. Then fed one at a time and immediately vampirism and absorption of rage, and then crit chance, then Inferno (or ice) is percam. (I don't know - maybe it works and without side obsessed with things and can not only in pörtschach - I speak as I do - so surely)there's a rumor that's what I develop maximum percent)) [7] igorilla_07 And the game plus I was playing on spits - but always with the vamp.

a
astand 22.05.20

Braids Guillotine, which gives +300% critical damage. Although I have only the final boss and had to try it.

B
BladeRunner49 22.05.20

where did you get braids guillotine

a
astand 22.05.20

vladkekc
Them gives Blackroot after you bring him all kamadoli.

C
Cryfon 22.05.20

People tell why do you need the absorption of rage? In General I'll never know

E
ExModern 22.05.20

[new user]
Restore the level of rage (mana) that would be using skills non-stop.

W
WorldFix 22.05.20

proksin
Please tell me how to craft the 95 percent? The method described above did not help.

99_Frankov 22.05.20

People podskazhite please how to improve weapons and armor? what?

x
xa2216 22.05.20

I here a pancake already and the earth was on the sky schA scribe's quest is to find and steal the gun I only have 1 on which in the beginning given 5 LVL of durochka and Taka 100 only but shakes her vampirism from Crete 50% but it is impossible to push in oderzhyma ( she kakogoto Nephilim ( current life that would shake the banks current bosses to waste ( tell me please where I can get a gun with verismo ? looks damn 95 % fucked today tin ))))) I fucking will sign for Crete , zhizn for murder , for Calne nache more in the game until I saw schA LVL 20 (( and by the way screens do ( )))))

x
xa2216 22.05.20

99_Frankov
mine is armor, not weapons more unique abilities! but you can ONLY ODEJIMI they krasnym menu of things that glow click left 2 times to ulutshit then pihes there th want the code LVL podnimaet cherry-picking a space that you want to get some what you panes it will be

x
xa2216 22.05.20

WorldFix
in short pokupaesh u (Wilmore) damn I do not remember exactly how his name is well, that the book of the dead prinosish pokupaesh oderzhimyy arms and nikacevic their verismo at the you can Lope to konata pieces 5, 6 )) then take the best gun agerial piches and all of its possessed gun back and naratives che want and whatever you need kachaetsa ))
losses more or less clear?

A
Ale[[[x]]] 22.05.20

how did you spool up to 30 LVL

A
Aleksey Teplyy 22.05.20

Ale[[[x]]]
not pumping through art Mani :D
I've leveled up to level 22, then not gaining the experience - pechalka( had to re-take)

D
Daspl943 22.05.20

I 10uroven, the damage of the hammer 300-328 and this is without improvements

S
SMT5015 22.05.20

The axe once gave Crete around 16,000, usually crits fly for 5-7 thousand. With her lack of even a 30% lifesteal. Plus there is a glitch that blows from the swing pass through the shields of the generals of the undead.