3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3N0T 22.05.20 09:17 pm

The best weapon in the game. (Darksiders 2)

So write here your best weapons.Be SURE to write the damage and WHERE to get it!
Write not only spit but also hammers,gloves,sickles, etc.!
From myself I will say that for a long time searched for these dwarfs of hell and it turned out that it wasn't a good weapon :(
I'd like to find weapons with maximum damage.
26 Comments
Sort by:
h
hophip 22.05.20

SMT5015
I certainly don't know but tell me you got all the pages?

S
SMT5015 22.05.20

No, I did not get

B
Bastarder 22.05.20

The game gameplay is confined to the main weapon - spit. They have numerous combo and allow you to fight with both fast and slow enemies, a group of enemies, besides they sharpened the skills of the forerunner. The use of additional weapons is rather limited (if well pumped possessed scythes) IMHO and depends on their throughput and specificity of the enemies. Quick single enemies and semi-bosses are well killed possessed gloves with high chance to crit and additional damage (ice+Inferno). Slow singles and surround you weak enemies you can beat possessed heavy weapons, ride on the power and extra damage. An important parameter of KOs and fast weapons is the chance of a critical hit, which depends on armor. Speaking of Crete, I have version 1.5 multiplier of Crete does not exceed 5-7, and on video, an earlier version of the game this multiplier is 15-20 !!! In a localized version of the game, in addition to a critical multiplier, probably cut the possibility of crafting possessed weapons, namely, the feeding of things with the same type of parameters gives a meager gain of 1-2% and 1-3 points of damage. The conclusion is that the early advice on the weapons are not localized versions of the game are not quite correct for localization.

B
Bastarder 22.05.20

Best weapon - obsessed and well pumped. Here are my recommendations and examples of possessed weapons. With arms calmly took the game to NG+, nightmare.
Braids: make Sure to take Lifesteal, Chance to critical strike and Strength bonus damage - Inferno (works on all) or ice (no effect on bosses), so if the spits beat the bosses, it is better to Inferno. Now about the Chance of being executed, he is good at small levels (helps one hit kill mobs or stronger mobs), but for bosses it's useless, and at levels 17+, You'll kill mobs with 1-2 strokes of the scythes, so I replaced this feature with Power, increasing the total damage of both weapons.
As secondary weapons I prefer (as importance) Sickles, Claws, and Gloves. Pumped is obsessed with weapons as well as braids (note that the Power of KOs and Additional weapons added together) . Generally in battle use a secondary weapon (against single bosses) instead of KOs because the damage he does higher than that of KOs, the attack speed is higher, which means the bowl of Crete. Braids use in tight surrounded by enemies, when you have to hit multiple mobs for a combo.
Slow weapons don't like (long swings, a rare crit, slow recovery of health, and the DPS is about the same with other types of weapons)..
For example, cite the characteristics of your possessed weapons to level 22, the first passage (sachithanandam with Freezing Artmann position):
Spit: damage 255-293, total damage (force 461) 1683, 6425 DPS, crit chance +46%, Lifesteal +43%, strength 127, ice 95.
Hammer: 270-310 damage, total damage (force 461) 1779, 7178 DPS, crit chance +44%, Lifesteal +43%, strength 127, Inferno 99.
Half the force values from the weapon, the second half from the purple armor of the executioner. The additive power of weapons increases the overall damage and DPS is about 1.5 times !!! Crit damage +183%
If you do not use the freeze level of the possessed weapon, additional weapon characteristics about 2.5 times lower, and total damage and DPS will decrease by about 1.5 times.

D
Dmitriy Zabaykalskiy 22.05.20

Bastarder
How did you get such a weapon?

S
SemyStall 22.05.20

Dmitry Zabaykalsky
Schaerer, he clearly wrote.