3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikez7 22.05.20 09:18 pm

Problem with texture quality (Outlast 2)

The texture quality isn't above average, it's just locked. Who faced how to solve?
41 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kandoliza 22.05.20

Nikez7
What is the amount of VRAM on Board? If 1gb then that's fine, if 2 the cant installation.

N
Nikez7 22.05.20

Kandoliza
1, but this is the first game that does not allow you to choose the texture quality is that weird

N
Nikez7 22.05.20

Kandoliza
System requirements now lies, the same Witcher 3 is almost high easy.

T
TheDrufel . 22.05.20

Kandoliza
The idiocy I have all the high stable 60 fps with the plane on the map 1GB and teksturki can not raise!

G
GG4 22.05.20

TheDrufel .
So why 60 fps if I raise the joists will be solid due to the lack of VRAM. This is done so that any rogue game does not smear due to the supposedly bad optimization.

T
TheDrufel . 22.05.20

GG4
I'm an experienced user and believe that he is able to choose a comfortable setting for me.This fucking ue I always fly at the maximum speed given that I have 900p resolution and smoothing I do not use.Certainly it is possible through configs to set up but what developed give me a hemorrhoid

K
Kandoliza 22.05.20

TheDrufel .
No RAM free(physical), higher textures, more information. Idiotic to deprive others of quality, improve the graphics quality without increasing the hardware yet impossible task.

T
TheDrufel . 22.05.20

Kandoliza
Shta?If not enough RAM is used RAM.What does to deprive others of quality do not understand.

T
TheDrufel . 22.05.20

Kandoliza
In my experience the speed of ddr3 if you disable the swap is enough and no freezes.GTA 5 for example, almost all on high on a bunch of 8GB ddr3 +1 gb gddr5 50-60 fps without freezes.And so in almost all the games textures put on high no problems have 1GB at my resolution.So fapuasa not going anywhere don't worry.And necha Ponty here to bash.

S
SkrepcheZaVR 22.05.20

On its 4 GB of memory all on high, to great,to play nice 60 fps!
Update the hardware and you will be CLEAR textures!

B
Bombardirovschik 22.05.20

The game is poorly optimized , 256 MB won't start at all!
What the fuck? developed quite insolent?

T
TheDrufel . 22.05.20

Kandoliza
i5, 650 ti boost, 8gb ddr3 gta online permission already said 1440h900 50-60 fps in town believe it or believe it or not. In the settings, the game shows the need for 3 something gig of video memory and powered by 1 GB more than fine, in the settings, even the grass is to high.VC performance is not measured in gigabytes. And developed cancers really twisted all the settings through the config, everything on max including anti-aliasing I see no drawdowns at all, 60 fps (I'm talking about outlast) so why I just could not have in the settings put texture on high?idiocy. even if the cleaner does not pull, maybe I want to play at 20 fps but with the highest quality?to prove anything to you and wasn't you I scribbled more than a delusional message, I just answered.
PS
Where I say that it is not optimized?Why the hell is there to optimize UE 3.5 .You about optimization, no one spoke.The fact that at stock performance I can't put higher settings.The title of the topic in General re-read and finish rave.

T
TheDrufel . 22.05.20

All of the games have experienced the problem only with mafia 3 the minimum drawdown to 20 fps sometimes.

S
SkrepcheZaVR 22.05.20

TheDrufel, the game can run with 1 GB of video memory when necessary 3, missing 2 gig she takes from memory since then)). But still RAM zabyvaetsya this approach and will have to reboot.

T
TheDrufel . 22.05.20

Kandoliza
What are you talking about?How do you Bunny I know who that should be?Your 1GB and 128 bit old saves low resolution and RAM,- what for you I wrote it?I just marked the solution and the amount of RAM.From what I relieve hemorrhoids developed do not understand, if they do I hemorrhoids and organized.The old way 192 bit, the performance is identical to the 750ti.
PS
If you have a folder(the nurse) buying new hardware is not a reason to show-off bash.Ilitka EPTA=)..someone may not have the means or desire every couple of years to buy a new computer.That's fine, people have other interests besides igrulek on your PC.

M
Maks19.92 22.05.20

TheDrufel .
So if you are satisfied why in similar topics to write? Pass on medium teksturkami and doing other things in addition to igrulek on your PC. And in fact, having a 1gb video card in 2017, while complaining about optimization, or any technical aspects not appropriate.

T
TheDrufel . 22.05.20

SkrepcheZaVR
You are absolutely right.RAM is not clogged if you have enabled swap, but then when uploading the data from the hdd, the game will freezes. In this particular game with 8GB of RAM and deactivate the swap I could play on any quality of textures, if I can put idiotic restrictions in the settings.Here's what I mean.The same chromatic aberration is not turned off in the settings, and I downloaded the blood from his eyes.Thus the incentive themselves developed throw out the instruction through the configs to disable this feature.And who after that developed?

T
TheDrufel . 22.05.20

Maks19.92
1 hardwood.I do not like.Want to high pass the textures and the hardware allows, and developed limit me in this.What this marketing business.You can buy VC to 2 gig for a penny, and to set high textures but still get 15 fps on medium settings.What is the logic? Run to the store for gigabaytami.

M
Maks19.92 22.05.20

TheDrufel .
So I ran and do not experience such problems. Want ultra infusions-pay the money, it's time to get used to. Well, if playing a man, in the age of reason are not able to spend 50 thousand every 3 years to upgrade, then the problem is not others and not the developers. Infa 100%, wooden xD

M
Maks19.92 22.05.20

TheDrufel .
If the vacuum is pulled, then the settings would be exhibited, if you think he pulls this does not mean that it actually is. Play on the PS4 in the end, the successful people with CP 50+ can't buy the game for 1890? Well, about me: I'm 25, config profile, phone samsung s6, credits take.