3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikez7 22.05.20 09:18 pm

Problem with texture quality (Outlast 2)

The texture quality isn't above average, it's just locked. Who faced how to solve?
41 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheDrufel . 22.05.20

Maks19.92
So that's the trick that pulls.All settings on max stable 60 fps.Well, it would be up to 40 or 50 with high textures I'd be quite satisfied. For me it is more convenient on a PC to play it.And 1890 is not that money?Why spend if you can play for free?SN 50+ is quite a bit considering that the apartment I have to remove.To me 29 and I'm not married so 1890 is not superfluous.Sometimes 2 weeks prior to the RFP understand that all protusil=)

T
TheDrufel . 22.05.20

Kandoliza
Ahahaha well done, just hang in there, good mood and health.Who said I was stealing?Take legitimately all I need.I don't need your 1070 , as I said in some other priorities.And if you suddenly need , then namotu don't worry=)

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 22.05.20

TheDrufel .
Snickering friend....50K in my motherfucking Nizhny Tagil a lot of money....we have 30 for joy at an average of 18-23 people ...but that this did not prevent me to collect the PC for almost 50K....I'm just frugal PTS...

B
Bombardirovschik 22.05.20

Eugene Astrakhan
18-23 is the huge salaries, the national average is 10-15K salary for those who work hard.

Z

Bomber
Well, at don't know in the Altai region some....if private sharaga to work behind the counter at the grocery store then Yes...and if you go where many fear that more money...In metallurgy or like mine...But many are too lazy and scared)))

B

Eugene Astrakhan
well, if you are not afraid then we can work on recycling nuclear waste for 23k but there are bald after 5 years.
In principle not critical, think light irradiation. but 23k

G
GG4 22.05.20

Bomber
You'll go bald.

B

GG4
Yes, and will die anyway, so that rules.

Z

Bomber
Nah 23 for such little work))) For 40-50 will not care!!!

K
Kandoliza 22.05.20

Who seeks shall find. Let's dilute srach that we EPT and the government fee paralipomena.

T
TheDrufel . 22.05.20

Kandoliza
I was there a smiley actually put aunt.I would like your experiences do give a damn about.
PS
Thanks for the compliment!

B

TheDrufel .
to is live in many cities.
How to live:
5K rent or rent a room
4K food.
Q3 remains on all sorts of costs.
To eat by the way 4K is yet chic, the idea is you can eat in the 1K per month per person if you eat cabbage, potatoes, bread and instant noodles to eat.
so many that I eat.
If you pay attention all the fives and the magnets are the highest demand is sausage made from soy - 90 rubles per kilo. flies just like that. that is a thousand it is already possible to buy play 11 a kilo of sausage.
stew for example is worth 23 rubles.
it can be a day to eat a jar of this product.
cabbage and potatoes, it's fantastic for the price, a thousand you can buy 200 pounds of cabbage a month can the whole family eat it krucevo to 8 kilos a day, three kilo on the snout.
you per day if you make three pounds of cabbage that obereshsya.
This five-liter saucepan BIGUS , you many not physically be eaten.

T
TheDrufel . 22.05.20

Bomber
Well, that's you're kind of a gesture saying.As if we live in different countries...

B

TheDrufel .
It's not hard, it's reality

p
pekabir 22.05.20

Bomber wrote:
This five-liter saucepan BIGUS
quite fit the dish, I would say delicacy

M
Magnum 500 22.05.20

The quality of the textures gradually moved on to cooking )

l
lingermen 22.05.20

S
Saulet Erboluly 22.05.20

I have the game what to do? tried everything

T
TheDrufel . 22.05.20

Saulet Herbology
Try to play!

B

Saulet Erbally wrote: