3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sasha321123 22.05.20 09:19 pm

Is there any information about the patch? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Guys,good day!!!Does anyone have information about a new patch?Thanks to all who answer!!!)))
72 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shurik4546 22.05.20

For Mass Effect: Andromeda released a new patch c special multiplayer mission
However, the developers of the game Mass Effect: Andromeda is not "slaughtered" for their offspring and continue to pamper the remaining users of new content, it became known to portal therussiantimes.com. So, the twenty-fourth of March 2017 on the company's official website, Bioware has a record o that are available in the game next patch, which fixes some bugs and gives users the opportunity to participate in a special story multiplayer mission.

s
sasha321123 22.05.20

Shurik4546
Thank you!!!...But it's already old(((.They promised many bugs to fix and I wait to play(

S
Shurik4546 22.05.20

sasha321123
The new patch only 2 days ago came out. Wait a week (approximately)

s
sasha321123 22.05.20

Shurik4546
Thank you!)))

E
EMPs 22.05.20

sasha321123
a long time ago there critical bugs delivered, what would wait?

s
sasha321123 22.05.20

EMPs
I just Witcher 3 cling as well as this game!!!And not to write it is still one of the best games for the last time!!!I'm waiting for patch to play again with great pleasure!!!)))

L
Labamba86 22.05.20

EMPs
Simulated 50 hours and for all time met only 2 bug and not significant.

N
Nightma[R]e 22.05.20

Labamba86
Yes, you're lucky! Or just don't pay attention to small details.

I
Ioannn 22.05.20

sasha321123 wrote:
And not to write it is still one of the best games for the last time!!!
People, fully support you! I myself am not a connoisseur of story in games, more grindilki attracted to, but then I met to the full, I even code, from and to, studied and continue to study. The first game that hooked so hard! One hundred pounds -Andromeda game of the year will be!

I
Ioannn 22.05.20

EMPs wrote:
a long time ago there critical bugs delivered, what would wait?
57 hours, and no bug.

W
Werewolf1986 22.05.20

Ioannn

I agree.

E
EMPs 22.05.20

Ioannn Labamba86
so while I really did not notice anything.
there were only 2 cases that did not like - the first on the nomad is stuck between the house and mount (EOS) and no way to get out (well, walk out) - how much truth is a flaw I don't know. And 2 - after a conversation with head on Aye, the loading screen just hung - helped restart the game

P. S: in the game 22 hours

sasha321123
well, just this patch waiting for something specific - and I've not noticed

T
TheOldTestament 22.05.20

Game crashes by 45% when you visit the nexus. RAM free car, Percent and none too much not suffer.

C
CocoJuice 22.05.20

I agree with you) though I very much like the trilogy, but Andromeda I, too, is a delight)) you can not break away from her ♥

I
Ioannn 22.05.20

CocoJuice wrote:
Andromeda I, too, is a delight)) you can not break away from her ♥
And don't tell -I'm talking about all games forgotten, the current in it and cut the moment of the release!

L
Labamba86 22.05.20

c
choa 22.05.20

25 hours, again noticed one bug (nerd edition)
The link drone (turret) to the player is shown a holographic circle on the right wrist. If you wear the armor of the hangars, holography does not appear Just on it easy to navigate when the connection with the drone set (for the bonuses and repair drone), and when there, to be able to move away from him even at some distance.

The bonuses are working properly, just stops the circle to be drawn.

s
sasha321123 22.05.20

EMPs
...I have an old computer...vidyuhi go of RAM and only 8 GB and the motherboard no longer add.Need a computer to change it from 2009 I)))...I love the colors here and wait for the patch.They promised to fix optimization))).And on the new comp there is no money(((

E
EMPs 22.05.20

Today for the first time noticed two interesting points (or bug, or slander)))

Spoiler

Spoiler

F
FastFurious 22.05.20

There was a bug in the mission on the loyalty of the Winds where you want the camera to view, the companions were skazi the door and the enemies started to shoot me, camera out and all the objects I don't have time to scan, had to roll back