3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sasha321123 22.05.20 09:19 pm

Is there any information about the patch? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Guys,good day!!!Does anyone have information about a new patch?Thanks to all who answer!!!)))
72 Comments
Sort by:
A
A Gamer 22.05.20

Gex32net
Well, the first patch will correct the main thing that they are going to rule, then the year DLS and micropixel with them. Now a year and play the finished product =D

M
MagicHero 22.05.20

Sidorovich12
cheats no download and no problems. And that is the 10th which I see who complain with this problem and who have downloaded the same cheat. I do not understand why in single use cheats? there you can just change the difficulty to super easy or challenging for you as impossible?

V
Vano_Strelok 22.05.20

Let's imagine that the site is not to ban the discussion of pirated content, and even if they ban, then I don't ask now the question, will the patch 1.05 is available for pirates?

M
MagicHero 22.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
Unlikely because of the new patch will break the game, in addition, there is protection updated. Crack if you can, where half a year-a year when there will be enough patches. And it's easier to buy an account for cheap and not to bother with updates.

V
Vano_Strelok 22.05.20

MagicHero
ACC on the cheap - kkot in the bag. Email the seller always requires 25 percent cheaper than buying the game and this is the biggest, and it's not the fact that his mail is not tied to the other, through which you can re-access the account. Ie man will end up with my money and your accompaniment, which he will sell to some gay

M
MagicHero 22.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
Don't understand what you mean but ACC with Andromeda can be bought for 50 rubles (this guarantees the first run) or for 200 rubles with a lifetime warranty, ie if the owner will return the account then they give you another. Or offline activation for 100-150 rubles with a possibility of updates if the patches will be released. And you think it is for 25% cheaper? for me it's all for nothing.

S
Sidorovich12 22.05.20

MagicHero
Dude you have shit for brains cheats. It is used without the cheats and other things.
Need a solution, not useless useless advice.

MagicHero wrote:
dude will end up with my money and your accompaniment, which he'll sell some
It is now so universally divorce suckers for money. Sell anything for a penny, then stolen. It's a bloody profitable. A lot of suckers, and the fact that sell you is not so expensive

M
MagicHero 22.05.20

Sidorovich12
Sidorovich12 wrote:
Dude you have shit for brains cheats. It is used without the cheats and other things.
Need a solution, not useless useless advice.
Yes Yes Yes of course and that you downloaded probably just so ))) although there is apparently little brother downloaded or the cat accidentally pulled )))

don't fuck with brains, and those who lie that blank spot
Sidorovich12 wrote:
It is now so universally divorce suckers for money. Sell anything for a penny, then stolen. It's a bloody profitable. A lot of suckers, and the fact that sell you is not so expensive
About account then I bought mass effect Andromeda for pennies and without any problems downloaded, then moved offline. As released patch 1.05 again went online downloaded the patch and turned offline after the first start online. Problems with the purchase of accounts can not see.

V
Vano_Strelok 22.05.20

MagicHero
I twice took the ACC from lifetime warranty. Made just one change, and then send to the forest... But I don't mind if you throw me a PM resource from which you take.

M
MagicHero 22.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
I was there myself just recently, pacg accounts bought, so no guarantees. But the prices are just miserable, account for the price of travel in the minibus just in vain. Once any to put the game to succeed but if before the patch the ACC going to buy the next one no problem. Although I was already changed and no problems, however with another game.
Personally an account with the Andromeda I have still on my hands and I was already updated to 1.05 version and think the next live ))) ACC campaign dead and the owner blew him off.

G
Gex32net 22.05.20

What more petchawat will not?

h
hom1e 22.05.20

the use of these patches, if the game is broken at a fundamental level