3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanSanZ 14.10.19 11:28 am

Impressions of the game (Marvel's Spider-Man)

Write your impressions in 7 hours of play, still a lot, but the view already exists, it is doubtful that to change. Start with the fact that I am not a fan of the spider and marver, but rather the opposite even.
The first thing that catches the eye is the picture quality and effects (flying in the city are fascinating), all the more technical aspects I will not go and not see the point. A simple pass. Next I want to write about the fighting, it is very good, the first few hours of the game in General in ecstasy trying to thrash opponents and all this often turns out to be very funny and in General it is not boring (I liked it more than Batman, although DC and the superhero like a lot more). This is a huge plus of the game, if they botched the combat system, this game could well expect failure. The second huge plus of the game is flying, flying is not boring at all, to convey it into words is difficult, you need to try and fasttravel here, it is not needed. In the story it is difficult to say how the spider while interesting, will see how things will develop. The soundtrack is excellent. You need to understand that spider gives much child adolescent game, and it's not the fault of the developers give me this game in about 15 years I was just delighted with such plays, but now it all looks funny (but not from the jokes spider, although they sometimes raise a smile), it's not a bad thing, as it should be. All children love the spider, and adults are nostalgic for it. But the game is unexpectedly difficult enough on medium difficulty the game gives by today's standards a serious challenge here to peck one button will not work, you need to show skill and use a different approach in combat, and it looks gorgeous... But the stealth is worse, made for show. There is no complicated logic puzzles to open various improvements and other things. And so due to this, the game keeps the brand, all the major aspects of the game done just fine, but not without some drawbacks. The first is the fact that the game took a lot of the same assassin if you look closely. Yes, there's rigs, why not make the opening regions in a more interesting way is not clear. The interactivity of the open world also on the level of assassins the same, all that is possible is with people to say Hello, Yes a newspaper to read, well, maybe there is something else on the little things, although the terrain itself is done well. The game has many of the same tasks, side missions are somehow trying to diversify, but something really interesting comes rarely. Collect items you need (some even interesting), of course you are not forced, but if you want a new suit with the ability, you need points from different tasks and objects. But it's also not bad and yet not tired. It is worth noting that the suits made perfectly, I think fans will be happy. In General, the spider is such an expensive summer blockbuster where quality made already seen, early ideas, but in this game everything spider is made of awesome (fighting,flight,story, vertical world), otherwise, no one waited for the development of the world at the level of GTA, the game pulls a solid 8 out of 10, if I don't like marvely and the game I was able to lure me interested to continue, then I think fans will be happy.

UPD: IN the end it went that even got platinum already. The game is not cool fit.
16 Comments
Sort by:
N
Netscraper 14.10.19

I will say this:
- comics about Spider-Man a lot, but the series is Amazing - the best!
- cartoons about Spider-Man a lot, and the series 1994 - the best!
movies about Spider-Man a lot, and the films of Sam Raimi - the best!
- game Spider-Man a lot, and Marvel's Spider-Man is the best!

Z
ZaKTomSK 14.10.19

The game has a very cool opening. I believe that opening in games one of the important parts, at this stage can discourage interest in the game. The first mission is well-choreographed, beautiful cut scenes, everything is straight as it should) But after getting into the open world comes disappointment small. In the beginning, there's not much else to do, and a good half of the activities available later, the story reveals them. In General, the game is not sickly such a contrast between the story quests and open world. If the plot is beautiful, epic, cool dialogues, in the city somehow rotten and gray. Even the effects are, as mentioned above, not very interesting. I even at first was upset. But then when the story is gaining momentum, with the children's attitude shifts to a more serious, and then there is the awareness of why such assessments. It's not the best game, not the best exclusive, but certainly the best interpretation of Spidey in video games.
The combat system is actually never Batman. Need more control and awareness, or it will kill you even on easy) At first tried a La Batman punch/dodging etc. In General quickly took) really Have to learn some of the techniques.
Flights on the web that's so squealed - well XS. They are more smoother than in the old games, sensitive prettier, but no more. The game is not that takes, and plot, I think. And battle system.
The main drawback is the open world. But everything else at a high level.

K
Kostya_Evd 14.10.19

I cried from the ending..first from the doctor.then...Ah you know who has played would understand.. Fisk was a little sorry

E
Eikiti 14.10.19

To contribute my 5 cents) the Game has passed as a whole at 75%. Middle of the 3rd act I think in terms of plot. The main plot of the game is not completely hooked as the story begins, everything seems fine - but the whole is almost 2 the act of marking time. The game is very dynamic cut scenes with QTE , but really very little. Stealth investigations for Mary Jane and another guy(I will not spoil) in the game does not need, it's so boring, clumsy and not interesting, you think When this ISIC end benefit charade at least possible skipat, if you put it in the settings. Side mission \ collective oddly enough not as routine as it may seem,for example collecting portfolios - you get announced Easter eggs. The combat system in the game is executed perfectly, going through the most difficult flights on the web that thanks here, and plastic, and physics. The humor in the game to put it mildly ..as in any Marvel movie - tobish it as such and no. Overall would give the game 7 \ 10, Yes I go in the game on platinum, but the second time pereprohodit personally, I will not expect more in terms of plot, I hope Insomciac will fix all of their flaws and will release the second part, where the main plot will be at with the missions from which is breathtaking. Antagonists in the universe many: carnage, venom, Mysterio, Chameleon, Craven, Brownie, Goblin - most know these guys are doing. And here is something to chase agoniste..we are a big part of the game involved the main plot really bytovuhoy with gas..the Designs of the costumes of the six performed excellently, but the time that they allocated very little . Side missions are not without sin, there are 2 not bad the Canon Cat, and Lonnie Lincoln, so why is the rest of this lesson environment without any of the enemy \ the twist at the end, why instead of pictures the qr codes, finding places in the photos do not do it though would be the same for all these side cvetov - gash on every boss...No,alas there is not. So in General, we have a beautiful game with an elegant combat system, but with a secondary filling .This is the best game for spider for many(for me the best was two parts PS1 and still are) - but not game of the year.

For pirates, the game works on OFW 5.55, 5.56 is not demanding, so if you will exploit Chiesa and roll!
UPD Platinku took, and the opinion has not changed still

N
Norm112 14.10.19

In 3rd hour bored, was fascinated by the Assembly of backpacks and effects. Then after 40% of the game was revealed differently in the campaign mode ekshon for supremely better. It was 70%, come on!

J
Jon Bekket 14.10.19

Liked the game! The game went!

Z
Z126 14.10.19

Pros :
The plot - better than in many games of spider-man.
Characters - the same story. We were shown the life of Peter , more than in the D. R. games. There are memorable characters , such as Otto .
The city - beautiful and sophisticated.
Suits - a lot of them , some have their own abilities.
The combat system is convenient and pleasant .
Enemies of many kinds , but annoying bully.
Gadgets - sometimes much help.
Russian voice - always a pleasure to play in their own language.
Cons :
Mini-games, Yes they are diverse , but quickly get bored and start to annoy.
Exclusivity - unfortunately , there is no game on the PC. Had to temporarily take the console from a friend.

T
Tanc2021 14.10.19

Callas full half an hour played, the picture is all in the soap ! when you have navreh ascend P2 and L2 dizzy he stuck combos are not rolled easily kill him too dynamic and just like for kids stupid jokes ujasna graph it is necessary to sell on Craigslist until this shit was not 600R cost! PPC gavnische head is already spinning from this shit! not the game but all his cartoons.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 14.10.19

Reviews surprisingly little that differs from cheering on the Internet. As I suspected-the majority of Spidey fans have grown up and they are not interested in comic igrulki, and in the young no console. In fact, when a person 20+ years and he is a fan of spider, it is a bit morbid topic, IMHO.

W
Werewolf1986 14.10.19

Tula Potsik

Well, do not tell me it's not the age, if you're playing principle games matter on PC or on consoles, it is considered a hobby and no matter how old you are, just pure relax weekend for me so it's better than boozing and wander the back streets of the city, no matter what kind of game, the main thing that is liked and enjoyed.

W
Werewolf1986 14.10.19

Bought the game for the skid to Eldorado play now in the same breath, the game 10 out of 10, and PG as always in his repertoire the game underestimated. I recommend to purchase.

D
DragonCommander56 14.10.19

Well... honestly, I don't know what to say. In General, of course if you compare this game with other projects about superheroes, this game is definitely in the Top. On the other hand, if you compare the game for example with the Batman series from Rocksteady Studios, this game seems too secondary, and looks extremely ordinary, play and you always feel a sense of deja vu, as if've played this game, but in a slightly different universe. I don't see the point of something here to explain in detail, because there will be tons of text, but the game looks is secondary and not interesting and all. In fact, that copied badly from the Batman, not battle with 90% of the bosses (only the battle with Octopus can be called good), not interesting and very standard enemies that you fight is standard, not interesting side job. Open the map with 100500 rigs, clear base full of enemies, find backpacks, play mini-games that already after the mid-enrage monotony. Moving around the city everyday, so I think you get the thought. This game is just secondary, it may come out after Batman Arkham City for example, it would play very fresh and cool, but now, it just is not interesting since it adds nothing new, and pummeling enemies with evasion, without any chips or entertainment (which there is), just not interesting really, as the battle begins, you do not want it continued, I would want that it ended rather because you almost fought in Batman and Shadow of Mordor, but at least without a bit of entertainment And only jokes of Spider-Man somehow dilute all this monotony. Tried the developers to add a variety of gameplay for Mary Jane and miles, but the second time it begins to irritate, just since firstly it breaks the fast gameplay, and the second to hide from is not a very smart enemy who sometimes ignores characters, well, this yourself, and third is the strength of the first two reasons are just boring, especially considering the fact that for example the gameplay for Mary Jane and miles not changing, just the first one distracts the enemies with gadgets, PE, and the second breaks scripted objects as well, in the end, Mary Jane finds the Taser, but I took it only 3-4 times and probably all.

Talk about the rest, much is also not desirable. The story slowly develops Negative, then it is already better, in principle, the claims which it is not quite the conventional superhero story, a little sad, but still again, too, is secondary, in view of the fact that the villain of the first half of the game takes revenge on Norman Osborn and the villain of the end of the game too, he takes revenge, only the first at least understand why revenge, the motives of the second, I do not understand something (Dr. Octavius) (Selected campaign type is not a reason to kill thousands of people), thought that the appearance of a bunch of villains even as it diversifies the game, but the battle with them put not very good, and to defeat Negativity again, again, already bored.

Graphics the details are good, as legible characters as drawn objects on the locations, but in General terms a few squats, but still in General the graphics in the game can be estimated perfectly.

Music main song just like all the rest I don't even remember what it sounded in the game.

The result:
I don't know, and can certainly put the bar high for PS4 exclusives, because while I live very impressed only three projects and all the rest I reacted either indifferently or negatively (7 games played), this game which is in the category of those that no special impressions did not leave, the average game, as I said secondary, not particularly interesting. Not recommend to buy at least until won't cost anywhere near $ 1000, I'm here for 2000 rubles took and I will not say that I regret buying, but sometimes I think it would be better if I bought something else.

D
DayPsycho 14.10.19

DragonCommander56
Hello!! Thanks for the feedback!! And she seems like the type of children's, teenage??? And type there as well as Batman does not kill until the end?? And it is more repetitive than the Batman Arkham Knight???

D
DragonCommander56 14.10.19

DayPsycho wrote:
And she seems like the type of children's, teenage???
There is
DayPsycho wrote:
And type there as well as Batman does not kill until the end??
The emphasis was not, however, the fight is that the enemies are not killed, but rather cut down
DayPsycho wrote:
And it is more repetitive than the Batman Arkham Knight???
Yes

A
Anderby 07.01.21

Passed on PS4.

Two games connect my story with Spiderman - Spider-Man, which I played even before the release of the first film, and Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro for PlayStation. So I had some interest in SM2018.
A controversial game. The technical execution, the city and the gameplay in general are excellent. The fight is simple and annoying. Story missions are good, but diluted with a dull endless grind. There are a lot of empty battles, 5x4x9 = 180 encounters very similar to each other. Plus, similar base cleans. Collectors. I am not saying anything about those that are marked on the map - there are not many of them, at least they are warned about them. But at the end of the game, it turns out that: many sights for the photo are not marked on the map, they must be searched manually, the game has newspapers that need to be collected during the course of the plot (accordingly, they are easy to miss, especially if you do not know about their existence). The drone challenges are simply unbearable. Secondary tasks are secondary, the hero just knows how to do not so many things - "swing" around the city, beat muzzles and play mini-games (very dull). The setting is good - for once, postmodern - the game does not tell about the formation of the hero, but begins many years later. In fact, over 60 years of existence, everyone probably already knows in general terms the story of Peter Parker and his circle of villains. Story missions can be very impressive, but diluted with boring stealth for Miles and MJ. There's too much focus on Mister Negative, even though he's a huge filler for a good two-thirds of the game. Those villains who are not given so much time turned out much better. Sometimes there is any fierce delirium like instructing children to search for a vaccine against a large-scale epidemic. In general, stupid Peter Parker has remained stupid Peter Parker, he has such a role. for 60 years of existence, probably everyone already knows in general terms the history of Peter Parker and his circle of villains. Story missions can be very impressive, but diluted with boring stealth for Miles and MJ. There's too much focus on Mr. Negative, even though he's a huge filler for a good two-thirds of the game. Those villains who are not given so much time turned out much better. Sometimes there is any fierce delirium like instructing children to search for a vaccine against a large-scale epidemic. In general, stupid Peter Parker remained stupid Peter Parker, he has such a role. for 60 years of existence, probably everyone already knows in general terms the history of Peter Parker and his circle of villains. Story missions can be very impressive, but diluted with boring stealth for Miles and MJ. There's too much focus on Mister Negative, even though he's a huge filler for a good two-thirds of the game. Those villains who are not given so much time turned out much better. Sometimes there is any fierce delirium like instructing children to search for a vaccine against a large-scale epidemic. In general, stupid Peter Parker has remained stupid Peter Parker, he has such a role. Those villains who are not given so much time turned out much better. Sometimes there is any fierce delirium like instructing children to search for a vaccine against a large-scale epidemic. In general, stupid Peter Parker has remained stupid Peter Parker, he has such a role. Those villains who are not given so much time turned out much better. Sometimes there is any fierce delirium like instructing children to search for a vaccine against a large-scale epidemic. In general, stupid Peter Parker remained stupid Peter Parker, he has such a role.
A verified game, but suffering from its own weight. The big name does not allow one to deviate from the boring canons and obliges to make the game: 1) simple and accessible for light fans, 2) filled with unbearable grind up to the ears for hardcore fans. This, in fact, is the downside. It's a marker simulator again. I even dropped the DLC, when I saw that they added more crimes and challenges there.
Spoiler

P
Play_Yourself 29.01.21

This is an incredible game, it cannot be watched on YouTube or Twitch, it cannot be learned through a review. You need to play it yourself, personally. You can hear this and much more in this video. No spoilers.