3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgenij_Kir 14.10.19 11:33 am

Smartphone to 18 thousand with a large display

Help to choose smart. The main criterion is as small as possible dimensions, with the greatest possible display. To control the smartphone was convenient, preferably with one hand, but it was a thrill to watch the movies.
52 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 14.10.19

Evgenij_Kir
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 64GB, Huawei 2i Nova Dual Sim. Here тутhttp://www.e-katalog.ru/ek-list.php?presets_=25421%2C10225&katalog_=122&pf_=1&minPrice_=16000&maxPrice_=18000&order_=pop&save_podbor_=1 poke options that like - read reviews, look reviews.

P
Plimut 14.10.19

LG q6a, Zenfone max plus M1. This so-called stramonio smartphones. While maintaining the standard size of 5-5. 2 inch smartphones feature a 5.5-5.7 inch screens. Similar smartphones from unnamed brands are also available. I will not enumerate, on aliske is easy to find.

E
Evgenij_Kir 14.10.19

Xiaomi Mi Max 2 the shovel in hand I can't keep the same story is likely to be Huawei and with 2i Nova, though it is already on the border zone. Lg and asus will fit the size, width near 70 cm, this is what you need. Judging by the pictures the frame around the display is minimal, and where it will be better the display, i.e. the matrix?

M
Muts 14.10.19

Phone Ali not recommend to buy, you risk getting a brick in the package)) Saami - well, variant, but with the interface they have BDA (maybe in a new and better, but the 3rd line was just hard, everything is buggy and slow).
The above given link to e-catalogue, there is a good selection - in particular, I recommend to pay attention on Asus Zenfone Max Plus M1 (the ASUS with the interface and overall sitovym fill the order, very easy shell), and experie the same.

E
Evgenij_Kir 14.10.19

Muts wrote:
Phone Ali not recommend to buy
I wasn't going to.
Muts wrote:
Saami - well, the option
For me virant because it's too big, it's more like a tablet. I wrote about this above.
Muts wrote:
in particular, I recommend to pay attention on Asus Zenfone Max Plus M1
Already wrote about this Plymouth, I am not against this smart, if he has a normal display and iron. But it's hard for me to judge as a layman about it.

L
LightHOwUSE 14.10.19

From the extra inch better movies will look? But any extra inch minus friendly hand. The hands though are different, I am more than my 5,2 sure nothing would.

As to the movies-the portable, not easier to buy a flagship 2014-2015ого of thousands of 8-10 (Sonya z2-z3, htc m8), for music and good camera, and in the appendage to buy any Chinese tablet with IPS for 10, to watch a movie? Or for the same games, like Plants vs Zombies. On your Board is a pleasure, tried on the phone - stupid eyes break) To buy tablet PC case with stand and always an opportunity chenit to look. And the phone is that it is necessary for good sound in the headphones to pick up, right under the camera. Or there sotssetevyh Moore, if needed)

M
Muts 14.10.19

LightHOwUSE, perhaps, the man himself knows that he is and why you need again going for the big screen to pay the money.

Evgenij_Kir any average person can read specifications and reviews on the device, and to draw their own conclusions. here, for example, a good review on the Asus, plus a few of its competitors (in fact-no, because honor is more expensive, and he and xiaomi less accum):
https://www.ferra.ru/ru/mobile/review/asus-zenfone-max-plus-m1-revew/
Quite detailed and unbiased. Plus the review has sample images and video.

P
Plimut 14.10.19

Evgenij_Kir wrote:
Lg and asus will fit the size, width near 70 cm, this is what you need. Judging by the pictures the frame around the display is minimal, and where it will be better the display, i.e. the matrix?
Large screen - no problem. There is software to control with one hand. On ASUS it the default is: the working area is reduced to an acceptable to manage with one hand size.
Who has the better display, I don't know. Can do study related with detailed tests of color gamut, etc. Quite possibly, both models are displays of Eli.
LightHOwUSE, an interesting option suggested. But watch the movie in Chinese cheap plansit is hell, because the screen was there in 99% of cases is simply no. I had BB mobile planchik. Do not want such happiness.

E
Evgenij_Kir 14.10.19

LightHOwUSE wrote:
The hands though are different, I am more than my 5,2 sure nothing would.
The fact of the matter is that now produce smart 5.5-5.7 inch, whose body is the same as last year's smartphone is 5.2 inches. Due to the minimum framework around the display.
Muts wrote:
any average person can read specifications and reviews on the device, and to draw their own conclusions.
I'm not so guru in the field of smartphones to make such conclusions. If it's just you, it does not mean that just everyone)) thanks For the review, it became clear, according to him cons are generally not significant. Is that about prices, is it really overpriced? The review pointed out, but for the same money examples of normal no.

P
Plimut 14.10.19

Evgenij_Kir wrote:
I'm not so guru in the field of smartphones to make such conclusions
You enough to read the conclusions of the reviews. You already have the authors. Well, if this is difficult, then LG maximum brightness of 357 CD/m2 vs 533 CD/m2 in M1; DeltaE in LG = 10, M1 = 2,06 (again, in favor of the ASUS). Color gamut sRGB on a scale of a couple of percent better at LG, but to the eye it is imperceptible. As a whole, the ASUS screen better performance.

E
Evgenij_Kir 14.10.19

Thanks, everything seems to be clear on the screens. And if you compare ASUS ZenFone Max Plus M1 Huawei Honor 7X (even though it was a couple of thousand more expensive), in favor of any smartphone is the better choice to make?

M
Muts 14.10.19

at first glance very similar (design), on the hardware part, the differences is - in honor Prots will be a bit more productive, but the Asus-a battery with a larger capacity, plus is a function of fast charging. Well, it is cheaper)

P
Plimut 14.10.19

Evgenij_Kir, we must pay tribute, Huawei normally have risen over the past five years. And this particular smartphone is good. But I fundamentally walk around the side untested processor type Kirina (mass Snape and MTK can be assessed by how they showed other smartphones). But it is my troubles. It may not matter. The second hybrid SIM slot. Unacceptable for me, because I use two SIM cards.

E
Evgenij_Kir 14.10.19

About percent heard an opinion that after six months or a year of work kirini starting to hallucinate from time to time, so doubt there. About hybrid slot definitely need to sacrifice a SIM card or memory is not want it looks like it is better to take asus and not shipping my brain once again.

M
Muts 14.10.19

Yes, that hybrid slot real disadvantage of this machine... it is not even clear why they had loaded a good smartphone?
About kirini can't say anything - not used and not test, but the percent with the ARM architecture Cortex-A53 (this is exactly this model of Asus) is one of the best in the budget segment. Here, for example, a bit about the Snapdragon 430:
https://5nch.com/snapdragon-430-i-snapdragon-625-protsessory-byudzhetnikov/

I
Immunis 14.10.19

LightHOwUSE wrote:
From the extra inch better movies will look? But any extra inch minus friendly hand. The hands though are different, I am more than my 5,2 sure nothing would.
once thought that the iPhone 4 - more and is not necessary and not convenient. then there were 4.5, 5 and 5.5... :) well, forget about Sony. bury them in the distant year. release kakahi.. remember, grieve and still love Sony, but have not yet seen that they fix.

Evgenij_Kir wrote:
ASUS ZenFone Max Plus M1
cool. they decided to bet on display Ala iPhone X only phone that is 4 times cheaper?:) actually, the reason I went with the 4th version 4.5 display dimensions of the phone remained almost the same and diagonal, began to increase. acronoise, excusat :)

P
Plimut 14.10.19

Muts wrote:
but the percent with the ARM architecture Cortex-A53 (this is exactly this model of Asus) is one of the best in the budget segment
Just the kernel is just designed for solving problems in a power saving mode. So to see them in ASUS with the prefix Max is more than natural. To know the CPU capabilities, not Haiti on kernels, it is necessary to wait for the reviews from the synthetic tests and tests in games. Everything will fall into place.

E
Evgenij_Kir 14.10.19

Immunis wrote:
cool. they decided to bet on display Ala iPhone X only phone that is 4 times cheaper?:) actually, the reason I went with the 4th version 4.5 display dimensions of the phone remained almost the same and diagonal, began to increase. acronoise, excusat :)
Yeah, probably a smart car with a diagonal 18:9 now arguing. But I like this format even better, and text more fit will be on display - less page-flipping, and video is also a plus. So I'm of the same opinion.
Plymouth wrote:
it is necessary to wait for the reviews from the synthetic tests and tests in games. Everything will fall into place.
Yet, alas, have not seen his detailed critiques, only shared on YouTube.

P
Plimut 14.10.19

Evgenij_Kir wrote:
apparently a smart car with a diagonal 18:9 now arguing.
Trample. Because the big screen in the standard housing (stonie, video, Internet). Attempts to produce a frameless smartphone have already taken, but the mass production left only the iPhone and Samsung galaxy S. Saami tried, but wroe special popularity got them the tube. In any case, these innovations took place in HY-level price segment. And was available to few. LV and ASUS made the curved screens closer to the people.

E
Evgenij_Kir 14.10.19

In short I will take asus zenfone M1, they have now when buying a smart quality headset as a gift is, and you can participate in the draw of other things nice
https://ru.store.asus.com/smartphones/zb570tl-4a001ru?_ga=2.94608668.109508820.1513498572-1010616062.1503475840