3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Someone Like-You 23.05.20 09:10 pm

\"Discontinued operation of the program the Witcher 3\" (patch 1.12) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After installation of patch 1.12 B3 does not start if there are nabud options to fix it, without uninstalling and reinstalling the game

35 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergfall 23.05.20

Someone Like-You
MB mod or console installed?

S
San226 23.05.20

Buy the game and you will have happiness... And so you most likely error is due to the fact that the startup file does not match the version of the game (look for a pill with the appropriate executable for the new patch, if there is one)... In the old days remember what else happened when the patches out of order was established, i.e. may have missed some...

l
legusor 23.05.20

see the event log. no telepaths here.

J
Jango12 23.05.20

Someone Like-You
Delete from folders ddi file steam.dll and turn it on.

S
Shadowarm 23.05.20

Someone Like-You
you there that on XP the Witcher chtoli Spiers?)or design changed?

A
AlexBlade95 23.05.20

Someone Like-You
Hahhaahha Oh, those CD Projekt RED want the best, but in the end more bugs

S
Someone Like-You 23.05.20

Sergfall
console Yes set went removed the debug console enable.DLL deleted but still so(

Inv1sible
clearance)

J
John14b 23.05.20

Someone Like-You
In the game folder C:\GOG Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\x64 is a file of type steam_api64 the exact name of the extension, can't remember, so it get from the folder to the trash or to the desktop. Launched the only way.(pirates)

S

Jango12
thank you) now fly compilation errors will have mods to give*(
John14b
I deleted steam . DLL and it worked) and the mods folder, some were removed and all worked)

S

the compile script now pulls my head Oh to have one to play

J
Jay C 23.05.20

I had version 1.11 with a modded console at 1.10 ( not cut as Quint to play here and put in the time to win )) ), installed yesterday the patch 1.12, the game gave an error. Immediately realized that because of the mod ( version mismatch ), deleted the file steam.dll and it worked. And what this file is responsible I wonder ? And why after removing it all went, whether the stocks later in the game ?
The console we don't need, maybe the game passed from A to Z.

X
Xantik156 23.05.20

Put the 1.12 patch and the game don't even starts,just after the launch closes

S

Jay C
using the console mono was Toussaint view

O
OlderDog 23.05.20

After update does not run, gives this: Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(685): Cannot call the private function 'SetPerkArmorBonus' in class 'W3PlayerAbilityManager' here.
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(686): Cannot call the private function 'SetPerkArmorBonus' in class 'W3PlayerAbilityManager' here.
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(687): Cannot call the private function 'SetPerkArmorBonus' in class 'W3PlayerAbilityManager' here.
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(3973): Cannot call the private function 'SetPerkArmorBonus' in class 'W3PlayerAbilityManager' here.
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(3978): Cannot call the private function 'SetPerkArmorBonus' in class 'W3PlayerAbilityManager' here.
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(3983): Cannot call the private function 'SetPerkArmorBonus' in class 'W3PlayerAbilityManager' here.
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(4295): Cannot call the private function 'SetPerkArmorBonus' in class 'W3PlayerAbilityManager' here.
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(4299): Cannot call the private function 'SetPerkArmorBonus' in class 'W3PlayerAbilityManager' here.
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(4303): Cannot call the private function 'SetPerkArmorBonus' in class 'W3PlayerAbilityManager' here.
Please tell me how to treat it?

u
urban.kalabanovich 23.05.20

OlderDog
Fashion to remove

S
SuperCasper 23.05.20

I have no icons on mini-map!!! (in the interface settings all enabled)
file deletion settings (and reset) did not help...
on the map, all icons in place...
Near - tavern seven cats:

I
Igor Karpec 23.05.20

and my performance fell. Rolled back to 1.11

e
epolit_1 23.05.20

Jango12
Thank you! After installing 1.12 didn't run! Was Error the memory could not be .... Removed Steam.dll works!

S
Shoma Rasulov 23.05.20

Jango12
Thank you so much!!!!!

f
fastmen100500 23.05.20

Solved the problem by updating your graphics card drivers, patch 1.12.