3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Erin LaFey 23.05.20 09:11 pm

License vs Pirates (The Sims 4)

Torrent edishen for NEHRU was riveting, hundreds of add-ons for the price of the game
69 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chernyy Grifon 23.05.20

Torrent, there's no need to even think.

S
SamBee64 23.05.20

Better perado

p
plutikov55 23.05.20

I'm looking forward to the game, Dragon Age: Inquisition if she'll regret, then the scribe will be like EA will Fall to the bottom of the plinth((

T
The God of Darkness 23.05.20

Igyana

Before someone try to teach, taught himself, it's grammar is poor and you still work? Yes, this uneducated could take to work?

RF - Wonderland just.

s
slproslaventiy 23.05.20

by far the pirates, because it works as litsuha HD

I
Igyana 23.05.20

slproslaventiy
Judging by the topic on the forum, well, not quite as litsuha, negoni)))) the Forum is littered with problems with them, so I do not drive.

I
Igyana 23.05.20

plutikov55
Yes, they will lose a lot if you don't download hacked game)))) ahahahahaha

I
Igyana 23.05.20

Tobi.
As you will tell)))) You're probably knowledgeable much? You accomplish your goal, not I treat here, grammatical.

m
manwithoutskill 23.05.20

First downloaded torrent,if you like it buy MB )

m
mrG0bliN 23.05.20

wicher 3 buy
this hat is no
don't even start edrit on the left ))

X
X-DIMAS 23.05.20

Mordok
because look at the next CORNER, suddenly something will change in a good way, although vryatli. View and delete!!

m
max_2345 23.05.20

Pirates

a
andreika1987 23.05.20

I'm not a fan of the Sims !if the only way to see the difference between 3 and 4 view it of course PIRATES.

S
ShiHou 23.05.20

Pirates solo easy.

At the moment it is a fact. 1500 rubles there is simply nothing to pay.
How is it in the classics said:
- How to give,three hundred.
- Do not tell me, two blue chicken and half a kilo of cucumbers, three hundred rubles?!
- Well, I see Madam, you are a noble food do not understand.. Is not chicken.. It's a game!
Is a game?! And your prices are not game?

R
RikoChiko 23.05.20

For those who are interested, are saved from the pirates in the license. Yes will work.

k
kassperr2010 23.05.20

Eighty nine billion five hundred eight million five hundred eighty two thousand eight hundred seventy three
Yes, you daunito

s
spellcustomer 23.05.20

Experience shows that there is no difference (in quality). The cracks are now making normal and timely, and in early versions of games will still be what patch.

Fairness: the Sims 3 Download on torrents only recently until the end of the finished. But there with all the add-ons (and it is clear that time is light many).

In fairness, (2) fundamentally Litsuhi not buy since 2009 (in the first versions so now bugs make that a hell - in any case, to fly initially will be on litsuhe and pirates). Games go really raw. They are essentially betta for sales on the market throw.

In fairness, (3) Nerves from litsuhi zabagovannoy and nedostroennoe pirates is anyway... nerves. But frustrating when a game you pay and understand that developed you as a sucker lit (you pay for quality and get crap and patches waiting).

S
SasoriFunny 23.05.20

Torrent edition by far for the Sims.

c
cmath 23.05.20

give a link to working crack for the game

f
foxskad 23.05.20

I buy games only if:
1.It has multiplayer\Koop
2.If it is very interesting.
But there are exceptions,for example the game is insanely expensive and it's no big deal.

I wouldn't spend money on Sims 4.