3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArtySoldier 23.05.20 09:12 pm

Fallout 5. Let's dream, guys? (Fallout 4)

Fallout 5 will be the survivors out of the shelter 30 as you may have noticed when you start the game on the door of the vault figure 30, a Gazebo never hid and showed right under the nose what will happen next. But it's just one of the options.
Spoilersa bar Clover is a submarine Yangtze in which Captain Xiao and in the dialogue he says he wants back to China that maybe the Gazebo will make the next part of China (But very unlikely)
Gazebo never made parts outside the USA this is unlikely to be China, besides Vault-Tec is an American company, but Bethesda can do, and analogue of the Vault-Tec only in China
I know that now everyone will write , was Released only Fallout 4 and then you have about 5-th But this is just a guess.
Do you think what will be location and what a refuge?
57 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArtySoldier 23.05.20

HackerokX
Maybe, but my information is not enough to say anything for sure

K
Kapranos 23.05.20

can Hollywood, Los Angeles?

M
MaxSh15 23.05.20

scream9713
Maybe Gta 6 ?
)

R
Roman Pivovarov 23.05.20

I would like to see the fallout not from the human face of asylum, such as from the face of Sinta or ghoul who is looking for a place in the new world

S
Shif077 23.05.20

Texas would not be bad to see for example, Arizona,Colorado and any setting would be interesting

S
Shif077 23.05.20

Kapranos
As far as I remember Los Angeles was the first game he was there the Burial ground was called

K
KroRex 23.05.20

scream9713
You mean the version of GTA V for WiiU?
And the next game of the gazebo will likely be a new TES. Fallout if you will, in 2018, only from another Studio, Ala New Vegas, but not from obsidian.

A
ArtySoldier 23.05.20

Shif077
Any setting interesting if they do and all, you're right

K
KroRex 23.05.20

In General, about a series you need to forget, she needs time to rethink.

X
XepOk 23.05.20

I think it will be Chicago and the enclave where it seems like there is another base

A
ArtySoldier 23.05.20

KroRex
Exactly

M
MaxSh15 23.05.20

You wonder what part will be and when, why?They are so full of problems with polychem 4 bug to bug and slows horror!

A
Anton Mehov 23.05.20

MaxSh15
Maybe it's the pirates the lag with bugs, I have litsuhe at all gorgeous, no lag no bugs over 100 hours of game play not yet seen

I
Ilya Schetinin 23.05.20

New York, Alaska, may, and can, as in the case of Vegas, he is not from the asylum, wait and see

A
Anton Mehov 23.05.20

Better to let TES 6 will do, then of course Fallout 5

I
Ilya Schetinin 23.05.20

Anton Furs
I have a pirate and not a single bug, I would not like to show off, but I think a lot depends on the PC

A
Anton Mehov 23.05.20

Ilya Shchetinin
Of course from a PC depends on many things, there grupas my shouts saying falaut optimization of shit, at the very 2GB RAM gt 650Ti and core 2 duo, I did not understand even how it is run, such computers generally have to sit silent about the optimization....

I
Ilya Schetinin 23.05.20

scream9713
Of course the car bounce, but all the quests without a single problem passed

A
Anton Mehov 23.05.20

scream9713
I, too, for Fallout 5, but I would like to see the same loot system like in Fallout 4, TES 6

A
Anton Mehov 23.05.20

Ilya Shchetinin
That's the only bug I remembered Yes, and all the rest who bugs is a problem piratok and iron