3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArtySoldier 23.05.20 09:12 pm

Fallout 5. Let's dream, guys? (Fallout 4)

Fallout 5 will be the survivors out of the shelter 30 as you may have noticed when you start the game on the door of the vault figure 30, a Gazebo never hid and showed right under the nose what will happen next. But it's just one of the options.
Spoilersa bar Clover is a submarine Yangtze in which Captain Xiao and in the dialogue he says he wants back to China that maybe the Gazebo will make the next part of China (But very unlikely)
Gazebo never made parts outside the USA this is unlikely to be China, besides Vault-Tec is an American company, but Bethesda can do, and analogue of the Vault-Tec only in China
I know that now everyone will write , was Released only Fallout 4 and then you have about 5-th But this is just a guess.
Do you think what will be location and what a refuge?
57 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivanych 23.05.20

Well, if we started about the future... you never hear about NG+?

R
Rograx 23.05.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
Amen, brother.

A
Aleksandr Asadchiy 23.05.20

Dream. Pumping will drive the car to the lift characteristics of the receiving level.
Plot: a Brother looking for his sister

R
Raxm 23.05.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
and who hinders to buffoon to cram to Asses quests and strengthen the RPG component ?

and generally it would not hurt to introduce a reputation system like in the Morro in each village carry out quests (even randomly), and build up a reputation, build a settlement, fight back from there all sorts etc. and in the settlement gained turnips can move the plot forward, like step in the story, then the arrangement of settlements, etc., because Morrowind and not held for 2 hours, turnips in the factions, guilds, houses, etc. was going slow, but interesting. as a result the game was delayed for six months of normal play.
and now that 2-3 hours in the story and then have nothing to do besides crafting and looping quests of Minitab
do not understand to develop 1-2-3 year's game with dozens of story quests for half an hour, it's just PPC......
but a couple of years will sculpt tuftovye Supplement, instead take this life + the idea of fan mods and make a new BIG AND LONG games to be a reason to do DLS
I hope for the 5th part of the idea of a crafting settlement, operation, settlers, defense and protection against attacks, etc. will develop. this new trend in games of this plan and I hope it will be a significant component of the new TES and fouls

I
Igor Gorev 23.05.20

Shif077
Lol. You Fallout: New Vegas not enough? Yeah, my dumb brother, Las Vegas is in Texas

B
BioGen 23.05.20

Four has not gone yet and you already want a fifth
It is better not to do Bethesda never Folly, is necessary to pass the Obsidian the rights to the series and make 6 Scrolls

M
MunchkiN 616 23.05.20

probably will still be some sort of Central part of North America because fullout have to look very American. if there Canada Alaska or Mexico it will be neither like somewhere in Africa or on the enemy coast.

S
Shif077 23.05.20

Igor Gorev
As far as we know Vegas is in Nevada but not in Texas. Mahaska desert is also located in Nevada.Teach geography son

g
grafonoman 23.05.20

ohh... I hope that if 5 be from the gazebo, do you want more lifted the veil on vol-tech and their experiments to go in their main headquarters, and at least the same variability serous and Mature as 1 and 2 of the returned

I
Igor Gorev 23.05.20

Shif077
OK dad

M
Mercurionio 23.05.20

Dream on Fallout 5, NOT developed by Bethesda. Nonami better than these devils.

g
gloccc 23.05.20

God forbid . I hope this game will never be released

M
Mercurionio 23.05.20

Raxm
Not to enter, and to return reputation. ^_^

Y
Ygrumyi 23.05.20

So, father was the son was, so in the next part we will have to look for his brother\sister

l
localkalich 23.05.20

dream that came part from obsidian, as after posusney 3rd part came out good new vegas

B
Burgundec 23.05.20

I think the scene of the next part will be:
1.Chicago. There are local outposts of the Enclave and Brotherhood. Still there poor environment. The problem with this is that you can get the replay of the third part.
2.Salt lake city and the surrounding area (new Canaan and other cities). With these cities, trade was conducted from the Mojave, then there is an advanced civilization.
3.Seattle. A lot of room for creativity, it is almost never mentioned and in this region we have never been and know nothing about him.
4.Texas. Why not?
I think will not be exact in new York and Philadelphia. With all the love of the Gazebo to the East coast, the third game in these places they are unlikely to make for much. Still not coming to Denver (there is nothing to show, Legion is Legion) of the territories of NKR and locations of old parts (hard to implement, the territory too extensive).

G
Greencore 23.05.20

The action will take place in new York and in the story we are going to look for the missing GG grandfather.