3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blaster Dark 23.05.20 09:17 pm

Rocar (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Here the ideology of Rocar, if viewed from the side of the hangar is very sensible. However, there is one but they do battle in the cluster of Eleya, at home... I think so, I want to protect the house, get out in the native space of the enemy and have to retreat... kettou no portals, like b?
So Akkul tyranny does, but if EA will continue with this version of events. Let Akkal will lead an attack on the worlds of ketton, and the Pioneer and TO let him seek a cure for ascension.
PS but I see only one path, the annihilation of kettou - that's no good...and by the way, Rocar remind me Cerberus is not on reasonable...
41 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArsenyPestr 23.05.20

And where else can they fight? They're not as strong as kitty, they have no starships to bridge the distances between the clusters, and indeed Initiative, their new enemy is in Elea. Rocar is the same Resistance, partisans who can only fight on their territory

S
SaveX3 23.05.20

Interestingly, after they know what's in the tube do they have the desire to fight will not disappear...

E
Egik999 23.05.20

Blaster Dark wrote:
Here the ideology of Rocar, if viewed from the side of the hangar is very sensible.
how to see if you to omit details(what Ketty them on .... did) then they are essentially doing Nazism, any sane leader when a new player to battlefield will flip to his side in order to reduce losses and maximize your advantage over the enemy

R
Revan Reborn 23.05.20

OMG, Andromeda sort of more of the milky way, and the races were Packed so little.

f
fLaMaster 23.05.20

Blaster Dark
If you were attentive, you would know that the hangar tried to search the native operating system of ketton. But if you recite the words Afri literally, they do not fly.

f
fLaMaster 23.05.20

Legion Get
Another confusing cluster and the galaxy. People, you at least tried to understand the issue before shame?

H
Hirok 23.05.20

Action Rocar stupid.
Before the arrival of the Ark the race hangar has already made contact with people (Sloan, Kelly, at least).
Talk with her they fought, for some reason.
Further, the ideology of the purity of the clusters is flawed, when you live on a maximum of 6 planets of the cluster.
Then, the meaning of war, an Initiative that not exiles, but it is a civilized part of the property, when no cause for this was not quite the word.
But the problem is not Aksela, and screenwriter who does not know that such a causal relationship.

m
mmarkiz 23.05.20

Legion Get
Yes , but only the action takes place in the cluster, not in the whole galaxy

D
Demonic Wolf 23.05.20

I Akkala shot, so will not continue

S
Space marine286 23.05.20

That kind of nonsense?! People the Andromeda galaxy consists of clusters and a lot of them. The game takes place in the cluster of Eleya. As for Ketov they came from another cluster. Here they came to attach the cluster to his Empire and all races to turn in their own kind of ketton.As for Rocker Yes they are racists, but let's not forget that in all races there are the same organizations and people.
In all parts of mass effect was the racism

H
Hirok 23.05.20

Space marine286
Only here to radicalism is not all the roll.
In General, the game is very politicized, and that the order confusing.

S
Space marine286 23.05.20

So Akkul tyranny does, but if EA will continue with this version of events. So Akkul tyranny does, but if EA will continue with this version of events. Let Akkal will lead an attack on the worlds of ketton, and the Pioneer and TO let him seek a cure for ascension.
PS but I see only one path, the annihilation of kettou - that's no good...and by the way, Rocar remind me Cerberus is not on reasonable...
Che, you are protecting Ketov, because they turn the race into slaves. More importantly, they put themselves above the other races, they say that to become kettou it is a great honor. I'd love to destroy this race for its arrogance and callousness.

S
Space marine286 23.05.20

Hirok
That's for sure

S
Space marine286 23.05.20

Axum actually if he is not killed he would have suffered from racism, its the truth, his followers will continue and will continue. Even without it. And if you kill him Rookery will become stronger only. Spare Rookery will become weaker

S
Siniy Kot 23.05.20

Space marine286
chum rather reminiscent of the Goths,only less vivid
name-similarity 75%
action-similarity of 100%,the ascension=husky
kets religion=worship of the Goths of Old Machines(the reapers)
showed only a small part of the Empire ket=only a small part of the Geth moved to the Old Machines(5% if I remember correctly)
but even in this case, and Chum salmon and Geta were forced to compress the rings all playable races
do not be surprised if it turns out that Salmon is quite a peaceful race and those that are in the cluster Allee radical Islamist exiles,but I hope it will not,and so coincidences too many

S
Space marine286 23.05.20

Blue Cat
Only catty whole race require the occupation of other clusters they need to reproduce.
Although I do not understand them. Why race which has developed genetic engineering need any trips to other clusters. I understand that kitty can't have children sexually or as Azari. But at least cloning to reproduce.

H
Hirok 23.05.20

Space marine286
The clone has a damping effect.

S
Space marine286 23.05.20

Hirok
Then Yes ketcham remains to fight forever to your to save.
But still I do not feel sorry

H
Hirok 23.05.20

Space marine286
You not feel sorry for them, because the one who came up with such a race with such restrictions, dipshit.
This method of reproduction is doomed to failure. In fact - it's agony. No matter how many races they are not swallowed by any creature of similar shape can't live forever.
And thus the race in a specific period of time will be destroyed by itself.
Where the interest of the guests from the milky way.
If to speculate, it would be interesting if they assimilated the abilities of the asari. Then it would make sense to offer one and all - would disappear.
Also, it is believed that the lack of ability to reproduce - application against kettou biological weapons.

S
Space marine286 23.05.20

Hirok
And the question arises as to how they ever existed when they had no space ships and there was no technology. If they can't reproduce