3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blaster Dark 23.05.20 09:17 pm

Rocar (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Here the ideology of Rocar, if viewed from the side of the hangar is very sensible. However, there is one but they do battle in the cluster of Eleya, at home... I think so, I want to protect the house, get out in the native space of the enemy and have to retreat... kettou no portals, like b?
So Akkul tyranny does, but if EA will continue with this version of events. Let Akkal will lead an attack on the worlds of ketton, and the Pioneer and TO let him seek a cure for ascension.
PS but I see only one path, the annihilation of kettou - that's no good...and by the way, Rocar remind me Cerberus is not on reasonable...
41 Comments
Sort by:
f
fLaMaster 23.05.20

Hirok
Another who heard the roar from where. Who told you that rocar not at war with the exiles Sloan? Those hangar that was Kadar, has long given up kattam. Sloan also arriving at Kadar concluded a forced Alliance with the local remnants of the hangar, which has not yet caught together and cut almost all kettou. And it wasn't diplomatic contact with the authorities of the hangar, i.e. with Aya. The first diplomatic contact was with a team of pioneer. But Aya knew about the arriving from the milky way, Yes.
Who told you that the hangar so few planets? Even after the contamination. They just do not reveal their initiative, because still do not trust. This can be perfectly seen in one of the notes, which stated that the hangar did not want to open the initiative your moves in filth, because they would lead to other, yet unknown planets in the hangar.

H
Hirok 23.05.20

fLaMaster
Well blah Aya is the most sacred to the hangar.
Angara themselves say that who knows how many more there are planets where there are people, for the Impurity.
Again, the actions of rocar at least careless.
You have no army, only Resistens, which it replaced.
You have an enemy that destroys you, and you, instead of dealing with it, deal with xenophobia. Well, not stupid?

l
lokkie 23.05.20

Hirok wrote:
This method of reproduction is doomed to failure.
Corianin not? )

Hirok wrote:
No matter how many races they are not swallowed by any creature of similar shape can't live forever.
So they constantly need new blood.. here's the reason for the constant expansion.
Play carefully NAT. ;)

H
Hirok 23.05.20

lokkie
That speech that endlessly they fight can not. The race will ever end. And then what?
The reapers were not so stupid, and left undeveloped race for the next cycles. There is no such, on the basis of their logic assimiliate or die.
Not to mention the fact that the Archon has long had to write a ticket to the brig, because he has traces of Logeyna.
And where does toryanin?
He's a plant, actually. And not breed.

f
fLaMaster 23.05.20

Hirok
If Aya wasn't the same store which was flying the tempest, not the fact that the initiative actually would have learned about this planet for a long time.
Roecker, the fanatical wing of the hangar. With strangers they had only seen Ketov and initiative I think the same. The same radicals who are against everyone, even in real life enough and this is not fiction. As mentioned above, if akala to leave alive he is to the end of the game will become more neutral. Afaik it's even in the last mission you can see where during the cutscene.

H
Hirok 23.05.20

fLaMaster
I left, because not figs to produce martyrs.

S
Siniy Kot 23.05.20

Space marine286 wrote:
But at least cloning to reproduce
why?to highlight a couple of planets,drive to races more,without technology,machinery,no,no way, let them run wild and devour each other,and the planets periodically return to the style of the Reapers and keep how much,and let them continue to run and multiply and devour each other
with cloning on the contrary problems the car in the first fading of the degeneration of the race
the second costly
in the third-carbon need many,where much to take?the space is large,you can find,but again-problems
and so a self-replenishing supply of Papuans running around planets-I do not want to do also cannot do anything that is not developed and did not invent what to leave in orbit a pair of satellites-let it just kaboom bombs for those who dare,then decide what is the idea to judgement and simply cease to invent something more complicated water wheel principle,maybe even as the gods worship begins and virgins to sacrifice to bring on arrival(eliminating the need to run and catch them yourself)
I'd make a good tyrant

H
Hirok 23.05.20

Blue Cat
The problem is that they, in addition, possessed new resistance genes.
Them little mass, they just need variety.

R
Revan Reborn 23.05.20

fLaMaster
I did say that this galaxy? I know that this is a huge cluster.

B
Blaster Dark 23.05.20

Space marine286 wrote:
Che, you are protecting Ketov, because they turn the race into slaves. More importantly, they put themselves above the other races, they say that to become kettou it is a great honor. I'd love to destroy this race for its arrogance and callousness
We don't know the prehistory of ketto... So stupid the extermination of both races is not an option, however here the problem is the powers that be... I Hope we all remember(well, who passed the game) that the head of ketto is the Senate? This is the first. Second, we clean kettou not studied here is the same Archon obviously clean the chain once its blood is used for ascension.
And about the do not fly there, and from there? That there's no way arrive? The same Primate, while she was in Elea seems to be... +communication

H
Hirok 23.05.20

Blaster Dark
Connection, just, no.
There's a quest about it, that Archon has forbidden any contacts with the homeland.
Including about features(terms) that have come from another galaxy that was most concerned about the Primate.
In General, there are several facts that may indicate that kitty - one of the creations of Garden.
For example, streamlined the process of merging kettschau DNA and the hangar.
And since the hangar is a creation of Garden, an artificially created race, kitty can be.
And given the fact that they died from poverty in genetic diversity, this may indicate a failed experiment to create life.

S
Siniy Kot 23.05.20

Hirok
easy-to deciduate new races into the pot and let live and multiply,but cleaned of potentially useful genes to be cleaned out for the sake of there religious rituals-still the same stupidity,especially for Kets
Chum salmon apparently just as dumb thought...well, or alternatively their Empire, there is one tradition from time to time the dumbest throw in the accumulation of Eleya there they were dead(before that there Jardan lived with them is not particularly povoyuesh themselves daddy pidut invaders)

H
Hirok 23.05.20

Blue Cat
But still have these races to seek and conquer.

S
Siniy Kot 23.05.20

Hirok
pokrasovatsya on the planets-that new races and new genes

N
NightHawkreal 23.05.20

Hirok
Kettou they have met bread-salt, how it ended we see.

Demonic Wolf
No, you made him a Martyr, murdered by a treacherous person, so the sequel will be even steeper.

D
Demonic Wolf 23.05.20

NightHawkreal
I only)

l
lokkie 23.05.20

Hirok wrote:
And where does toryanin?
Clear. Tell.
Toryanin, it is the root that lives by absorbing other life forms, the same Metamorphis of Ketton. Without acquisitions, he falls asleep as this happened between proteansky cycle and this cycle, until people began to colonize Feros. And Corianin more democratic Metamorphis. )
He was involved in the takeover purely by agreement. The colonists in Ferose sold him Saren, although such rights had not. On the other hand, maybe he managed to do it before he was demoted from the Spectra. Then an arrangement was quite fair.
Shoal came to him in the same way, to exchange.
Kettou the same Metamorphis, but they are not uniform, as Corianin, and multiple. Can they just go dormant when it runs out of biological diversity.

H
Hirok 23.05.20

lokkie
Well, if I see, then Yes, I agree.

B
Blaster Dark 23.05.20

Hirok
Banned, but the Primate is still talking... Although not sure...

H
Hirok 23.05.20

Blaster Dark
Except for the scene where she tells him(the Archon) that is supposedly about his actions appear questions, directly or indirectly, evidence linking the Primate is the Home of Kettou no. But only write on the terminal that he once again recalls that this link is necessary to restore and maintain.