3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkPrince9507 23.05.20 10:14 pm

Tournament (Devil May Cry)

At the forum, dedicated to the Prince of Persia, saw one interesting topic and thought here it will also be important. So, we have seen how Dante dealt with the hundreds of different demons, among which not last place was occupied by the bosses. What if the bosses (just for sport) fought each other ? Who would win and who ? Offer candidates from all parts (except
DmC, I think no need to explain why), we will hold a tournament. And may the best man win.
5 Comments
Sort by:
W
WilderTier 23.05.20

I think Mundus would in any case have won all the others,because he is already the Emperor of demons)

D
DarkPrince9507 23.05.20

Well, I think you can put as champion of the tournament (as once Goro in MK), to fight with him the one who wins all the rest.

W
WilderTier 23.05.20

DarkPrince9507
Then perhaps you can...for example...I believe that the most powerful can be considered a Griffin,Cerberus,the Bael and his brother.IMHO.But when I passed,with a Griffin for example never had any problems,as for example with the Nightmare,but Griffin is very memorable,especially the soundtrack for the battle is picked up just fine

B
Bola1695 23.05.20

I think Beowulf,Nevan and Savior would compete with other bosses.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 23.05.20

I think if Griffin would have acted more cautiously and less he landed on the ground, he would have won all of their zippers.