3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WilderTier 23.05.20 10:15 pm

Favorite mission (Devil May Cry)

I will say a few weeks,and yet what the mission was like the most?By the way,the first Dmc 3 contains more missions than the other games in the series,namely the 23 missions.Which one do you like the most?
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arafel Le Elinora 23.05.20

Make a list of everything after that will be easier to say, those who played.

W
WilderTier 23.05.20

Arafel Le Elinora,if I still remember)

A

Well, sorry to have bothered you.

W
WilderTier 23.05.20

So,in the game Devil may cry no more, no less than 23 missions:
01.Curse of The Bloody Puppets
(Curse Of The Bloody Puppets)
Dante enters the ancient castle,and finds a rusty key to open the blue door
02.Judge of Death
(Judge Death)
Wandering through the castle Dante gets Alastor,which Dante awakens in the demon,stabbing him
03.Destroyer of Ardor
(Destroyer Of Passion)
In this mission, Dante encounters the first boss-Phantom
04.Black Knight
(The Black Knight)
In this mission, Dante finds a small room,like the bedroom and the strange mirror it appears Nelo Angelo,which fights gg
05.Oh The Soul Guiding
(Guide Of Souls)
06.Evil of the Waterways
(Evil of the waterways)
07.Holding The Key of Ardor
(Hold Key Of Passion)
08.The Legendary Knight Returns
(The Return Of The Legendary Knight)
Dante was the last time the winner of the Phantom,who after the fight falls into a hall of the castle(in which we find ourselves in the first mission),pierced with a lance the monument of a knight and dies
09.New Strenght
(New Strength)
Dante gets Ifrit and first encounters with a Griffin
10.Canyon of Mist
(Misty Canyon)
Here, Dante is wandering in a kind of misty forest,finds a strange statue and two roads from it.A small glowing ball leads Dante for a way out of this maze
11.Fate
(Destiny)
12.Ghost Ship
(Ghost Ship)
Dante finds a strange waterlogged ship,gets to swim in the captain's cabin,close the door where two of the blade that Dante pushes,and the ship moves,but then arrives the Gryphon,again crosses swords,and to push Dante defeats Griffon
13.Abyss
(Abyss/Abyss)
Dante walks into the captain's cabin,but suddenly the ship rapidly sinking,and Dante is selected by swimming from the ship
14.Deep Darkness Towering Mountains
(Deep Darkness Of The High Mountains)
15.Wheel of Destiny
(Wheel Of Fortune)
Dante has one final confrontation with Griffin,which wins.Griffin falls to the ground,on the big blue circle,it presses column.Then the Gryphon cries out to Mundus,he is represented by three red-eye in the sky appears and "punishes" the Griffin for failure.
16.Nightmare of Darkness
(Nightmare Of Darkness)
Dante finds a strange black puddle,from which there is a Nightmare,which
17.Parted Momento
(Parted Momento)
Dante to get another Uryvsky,in an enormous room, meets the huge skeleton of a dinosaur spitting fire,which is necessary to reflect that this fire was reflected in his otpravlyaly and killed him.Then there is a spotlight,which you can see light in the hole in the ceiling,then the light will be reflected to the monument at the wall,and create the opener.Then Dante wins the last time Nelo Angelo and receives the sword of Sparda,thanks to the fusion of the two amulets,one,two,left over from Nelo Angelo.
18.Spirit Stone,Elixir
(Spirit Stone,Elixir)
19.Enter The Corrupted World
(Entrance Of The Distorted World)
Dante falls into the Underworld with the help of two keys that it finds in the previous missions
20.Showdown With Nightmare
(Showdown with Nightmare)
Dante gets into a big cave,where trish is asking about salvation,but the path cuts off the Nightmare that Dante still wins,but trish during the battle,towards the end of strikes in the back.What happens next you know/youtube help
21.Living Cave
(Living Cave)
Dante "weakens" a huge heart to open the door
22.Legendary Battle
(Legendary Battle)
The long-awaited battle with Mundus and other important events
23.Mother's Guide
(Parent Direction)
Dante runs out of the castle falls into the sewer,grapple with mutated Mundus defeats him with the help of trish and flies away with her from the island...

I did not write the details of the plot,because just like in short to describe what is happening in missions.Three points I put where in the mission principle is not happening something important of the story,or(and), in principle they do not have something remarkable.
In General, all the missions are very interesting,i.e. no definitely not any I have.But still,my favorite mission is:
01.Curse of The Bloody Puppets(Very nicely done room,the rollers interesting and sometimes unexpected)
09.New Strenght(Dante finally gets Ifrit and Griffin fight is very interesting,more interesting than the Phantom)
10.Canyon Of Mist(Very high quality made this misty forest,the more interesting idea with a small glowing ball)
12.Ghost Ship(Very cool ship,very well drawn,well the Japanese have tried,it can be seen)
13.Abyss(mostly because of the beautiful and interestingly designed cabins captain)
22.Legendary Battle(Despite the fact that Mundus slowly and painfully passed,still fighting him interesting,atmospheric battle,and of course the story component)

A

Unfortunately I can only write about these missions:
12.Ghost Ship
(Ghost Ship)
I liked the battle with the Gryphon, effectively, and in the air at high altitude. Alas, nowhere else, never seen anything like it. In General, naturally very much 100/100
This is also a very interesting mission, a very difficult fight took place at Dante's with the Verge. As always impressed by the fighting techniques of both characters, familiar atmosphere Devil May Cry, the best estimate.
22.Legendary Battle
(Legendary Battle)
Creepy Mundus - heavy opponent. To fight him is very time consuming. But it's nice to win in the end.100/100

D
DarkPrince9507 23.05.20

Just the beginning of the game much.
02.Judge of Death
Liked the scene obtaining Alastor.
13.Abyss
I liked swimming under water, in particular the fact that it is in the first person.
22.Legendary Battle
I think comment is superfluous.
23.Mother's Guide
The ending is just great.

A

Let's throw links to the mission, it will be easier.

W
WilderTier 23.05.20

(Curse Of The Bloody Puppets)
Dante enters the ancient castle,and finds a rusty key to open the blue door

W
WilderTier 23.05.20

02.Judge of Death
(Judge Death)
Wandering through the castle Dante gets Alastor,which Dante awakens in the demon,stabbing him

W
WilderTier 23.05.20

3.Destroyer of Ardor
(Destroyer Of Passion)
In this mission, Dante encounters the first boss-Phantom

04.Black Knight
(The Black Knight)
In this mission, Dante finds a small room,like the bedroom and the strange mirror it appears Nelo Angelo,which fights gg

05.Oh The Soul Guiding
(Guide Of Souls)

06.Evil of the Waterways
(Evil of the waterways)

W
WilderTier 23.05.20

07.Holding The Key of Ardor
(Hold Key Of Passion)

08.The Legendary Knight Returns
(The Return Of The Legendary Knight)
Dante was the last time the winner of the Phantom,who after the fight falls into a hall of the castle(in which we find ourselves in the first mission),pierced with a lance the monument of a knight and dies

09.New Strenght
(New Strength)
Dante gets Ifrit and first encounters with a Griffin

10.Canyon of Mist
(Misty Canyon)
Here, Dante is wandering in a kind of misty forest,finds a strange statue and two roads from it.A small glowing ball leads Dante for a way out of this maze

11.Fate
(Destiny)

W
WilderTier 23.05.20

12.Ghost Ship
(Ghost Ship)
Dante finds a strange waterlogged ship,gets to swim in the captain's cabin,close the door where two of the blade that Dante pushes,and the ship moves,but then arrives the Gryphon,again crosses swords,and to push Dante defeats Griffon

13.Abyss
(Abyss/Abyss)
Dante walks into the captain's cabin,but suddenly the ship rapidly sinking,and Dante is selected by swimming from the ship

14.Deep Darkness Towering Mountains
(Deep Darkness Of The High Mountains)

15.Wheel of Destiny
(Wheel Of Fortune)
Dante has one final confrontation with Griffin,which wins.Griffin falls to the ground,on the big blue circle,it presses column.Then the Gryphon cries out to Mundus,he is represented by three red-eye in the sky appears and "punishes" the Griffin for failure.

16.Nightmare of Darkness
(Nightmare Of Darkness)
Dante finds a strange black puddle,from which there is a Nightmare,which

17.Parted Momento
(Parted Momento)
Dante to get another Uryvsky,in an enormous room, meets the huge skeleton of a dinosaur spitting fire,which is necessary to reflect that this fire was reflected in his otpravlyaly and killed him.Then there is a spotlight,which you can see light in the hole in the ceiling,then the light will be reflected to the monument at the wall,and create the opener.Then Dante wins the last time Nelo Angelo and receives the sword of Sparda,thanks to the fusion of the two amulets,one,two,left over from Nelo Angelo

18.Spirit Stone,Elixir
(Spirit Stone,Elixir)

Dante falls into the Underworld with the help of two keys that it finds in the previous missions

W
WilderTier 23.05.20

20.Showdown With Nightmare
(Showdown with Nightmare)
Dante gets into a big cave,where trish is asking about salvation,but the path cuts off the Nightmare that Dante still wins,but trish during the battle,towards the end of strikes in the back.What happens next you know/youtube help

21.Living Cave
(Living Cave)
Dante "weakens" a huge heart to open the door

22.Legendary Battle
(Legendary Battle)
The long-awaited battle with Mundus and other important events

23.Mother's Guide
(Parent Direction)
Dante runs out of the castle falls into the sewer,grapple with mutated Mundus defeats him with the help of trish and flies away with her from the island...

A

Thank you, WilderTier, now you can easily viewing the video, to assess the scenario

W
WilderTier 23.05.20

Arafel Le Elinora,but not for that

S
Svig 23.05.20

I liked it! Since there is a gloomy atmosphere,the mirror and music in the theme, and more cool monsters that grow and their eyes lose))

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 23.05.20

Because. and since it all began.
06.Evil of the Waterways
I liked the sewer and flying cow skull with scissors, remember long laugh)
22.Legendary Battle
And of course this mission. Because of their epic battles, cutscenes and beautiful interior of the castle. I was just amazed how I made the rays of light from the Windows.