3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yuli1635 23.05.20 10:15 pm

The son went into grade 10, and does not want to learn

Help Board-the son of 16 years,could not opredelitsya to go to vocational school,or in 10кл persuaded to - go in 10 class,but to study there is no desire how to make or explain that if you miss the program 10кл 11 it would be almost impossible to pass the exam well or at all will have to go to vocational school too,maybe to do may never happen!All day does nothing,constant celebrations.for lessons no time,trying for some lessons to go,almost never doing homework.Want without straining and swearing to correct the situation,but not good at listening,but bad to be mad and offended.omzet nothing to say,he will understand.Who was in such a situation can prompt that-thread?
103 Comments
Sort by:
s
sn260591 23.05.20

Say-good - you obviously are not turned to for advice.

J
Jeremy Clarkson 23.05.20

The limit his time on the computer, do not let out,and tell him that if he will study-it will be all good...

P
Psihodolb 23.05.20

The author could use to learn in the tenth grade... (=

S
SelpinHow 23.05.20

Psihodel
yeah, especially on the lessons of Russian)

J
Jeremy Clarkson 23.05.20

Author rules.person.

y
yuli1635 23.05.20

SelpinHowА what you do not like my knowledge of Russian?

P
Psihodolb 23.05.20

Author rules.people

You, yeah... (=

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 23.05.20

omzet nothing to say,he will understand
it's not very likely.In such situations, you need to stand firm and not to make any concessions.Gently explain the benefits of learning nor lead to nothing.You have to be strict,indifferent,and control of the son(to check the lessons,let go to walk for a certain time to do homework, etc.)
In the end it's for his own good.

J
Jeremy Clarkson 23.05.20

Wankers they are! don't listen to them!

_
_PooH_ 23.05.20

What else is he going to do in 16 years?I'm in the 10th grade also went only 2\3 lessons,your homework is not done.11 certainly wasn't as easy,but the exam passed not bad and was able to enroll in a good institution.10 is a repetition of 8-9 classes,anything important he doesn't miss.Even though not many teach those things that he will need for admission and everything will be fine

y
yuli1635 23.05.20

Who gave business advice-thanks,the rest of - ...................................

S
STROGOV 23.05.20

yuli1635
About the future prospects tell, especially about the army. :) But still I don't think that will work.

s
stalker7162534 23.05.20

Take him to the factory for the dirty industry. And say - for someone who studied and works.

y
yuli1635 23.05.20

Shuravi
And it's not scary,he's not even against the contract to go...

y
yuli1635 23.05.20

stalker7162534
About the production-that's interesting,I'll try...but all I think-all of this can happen,the current is not with me.

S
STROGOV 23.05.20

Wow! Haha, the contract is one thing, the deferral also completely different, and the first without the second will not fall. But please what godforsaken regiment, and will start two months later mom tearful letters to write, like bullying, extortion on a hundred and so on. Well, the word about the contract: he will be for ~10000 RUB\months to serve under the contract? Unlikely.

F
Fasolevyy Al-Bi-Bek 23.05.20

Better to go to ITT tech, 1 course program 10 and grade 11, and at the end of the exam, I have him freed, because broke his leg)) That all use)))

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 23.05.20

The last course to learn still not want to.

R
RikoChiko 23.05.20

And it's not scary,he's not even against the contract to go...
Well, let him go can head to the place you stand.

S
STROGOV 23.05.20

That's all the exam)))
Without the exam you will be only higher, but gmic, if you do this enough, then everything is fine.