3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yuli1635 23.05.20 10:15 pm

The son went into grade 10, and does not want to learn

Help Board-the son of 16 years,could not opredelitsya to go to vocational school,or in 10кл persuaded to - go in 10 class,but to study there is no desire how to make or explain that if you miss the program 10кл 11 it would be almost impossible to pass the exam well or at all will have to go to vocational school too,maybe to do may never happen!All day does nothing,constant celebrations.for lessons no time,trying for some lessons to go,almost never doing homework.Want without straining and swearing to correct the situation,but not good at listening,but bad to be mad and offended.omzet nothing to say,he will understand.Who was in such a situation can prompt that-thread?
103 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krende1 23.05.20

send to work physically on the building gone it! then you will understand that studying is necessary!

M
Maickle Fort 23.05.20

It is necessary to strain. If Shalit - in a boarding school.

A
Aleksandr Ko 23.05.20

brass knuckles in the face

D
Dave Castaraider aka duke 23.05.20

Alexander Ko
Yes, my own son, brass knuckles)))

o
oOAttackOo 23.05.20

P*zdit have advised?)
here is the instruction applicable to your case, so to speak preventive action!

M
Merinostas 23.05.20

in 16 years, the boy and the dad will be down. Especially if he is delinquent. Used to think it was necessary. And not in a vocational school can give, and military school. And dad treatment

R
Rikudo Nagashi 23.05.20

The son went into grade 10, and does not want to learn
Then let the army go.

R
RBR1 23.05.20

I wonder, handed this kid the exam at least the minimum score..?

I
Infiltrator 23.05.20

Better class 10, and it is not exactly the author of the theme,but in General.

M
Max Fry 23.05.20

The tenth class it is possible to serve without tension by doing the minimum to keep at least half of the fours no twos. Kick, chase for the exam. In the 11th grade even easier, but there will specifically exam preparation. Well, in the rules of the school ride. However, if you desire to learn no completely... well, just about control. But hardcore. Without the influence of parents - no way.

I
Infiltrator 23.05.20

Let the person in the tenth grade are raging,then calm down and be better.

-
-SlashuuR- 23.05.20

Nothing. In the tenth grade can parastat. And by the middle of 11 he learns start, if not a fool. Although the topic is created in 2010. so I wonder, handed this kid the exam at least the minimum score..?

I
Infiltrator 23.05.20

If 10 then, due to laziness,and 11 can not start a person learns. Therefore, since class 10 is already to start preparing to enter.

R
Rela1s 23.05.20

-_-
To ban a computer for example , not to release it, etc.
Curfew

-
-SlashuuR- 23.05.20

Rela1s
And all this would have caused him even greater aversion to learning.

S
SignIn 23.05.20

Guys, it's been four years. I think he already finished school.

But who knows.

S
StalkerVirys 23.05.20

Let him come to visit me, see how I live and realize his mistake.

O
Ogyr4ig 23.05.20

StalkerVirys
Most likely he already became an addict and died of an overdose.

A
A.Soldier of Light 23.05.20

yuli1635
The author, we are really interested to know what end of school )) come Back to this topic and tell me what happened in these 5 years.

a
amisimova 23.05.20

At this age, all young people mostly do not think about studies. Stick is not exactly forced to learn.