3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djedai121 14.10.19 11:36 am

The problem in the game-the character is not moving (Aliens vs. Predator (2010))

In all forums write-raskladku change the keyboard to English,changed and nefiga does not plow,it is worth it!
31 Comments
Sort by:
_
___Ghost___ 14.10.19

After which it begins to move? If during the game was just stupid then leave the game and come again.

r
romeo_hj 14.10.19

the game starts and does not move on the key is already changed - does not help

r
romeo_hj 14.10.19

the game starts and does not move on the key is already changed - does not help

S
Sir Sancho 14.10.19

Damn. The same nonsense. Character is rooted to the spot. Can't do anything.

s
skamaz 14.10.19

th for character, if a predator you have to wait for other predators to say then to look at them, and only then, can walk, if people take a first aid kit

k
kda1993 14.10.19

skamaz it is not about that, and about the't's when you have the keys with letters not plow, it is the current predator is solved by restarting the game, and thought that the keyboard is buggy or Trojans chemical

S
Sir Sancho 14.10.19

All anything, but the problem with the movement in all the characters. Reboot, change the layout and reinstallation did not solve the problem. It must suck repak caught.

Z
ZEALANT 14.10.19

Try in the option to go in and reassign keys.

P
Professor77 14.10.19

Press shift+ctrl if not helped again , as the game is designed for the English layout.

W
WallDancer 14.10.19

Thank you guys!!! Helped change the layout!!! Now at least I can walk, and then the wind changed and you half of the game passed and this happen! Respect you

W
WallDancer 14.10.19

Thank you guys!!! Helped change the layout!!! Now at least I can walk, and then the wind changed and you half of the game passed and this happen! Respect you

G
GROMMOZZEKA 14.10.19

>>Sir Sancho
09.03.10 07:27 All anything, but the problem with the movement in all the characters. Reboot, change the layout and reinstallation did not solve the problem.

Me((((

>>Professor77
Press shift+ctrl if not helped again , as the game is designed for the English layout.

I'll try today ,to do so,but though I think the STE as it is not correct,I bought the DVD-BOX.(always buy a license)
And Windows me 7-I /64,home premium...

G
GROMMOZZEKA 14.10.19

Everything works, thanks for the tips!!!))) Respect to you all!)

R
ROMIK661 14.10.19

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM TOKO NOTHING HELPS CHO TO DO?

S
Stas Sotnikov 14.10.19

damn my character stops digits after the completion of the quest vampire or odd such as Persian bite the woman after that pers is in place tried everything and reinstall and rejoin and settings digging

s
slender535 14.10.19

it is necessary to change all settings of the English letters replaced by Russian

i
igor1903 14.10.19

Thanks, changing the layout of the keyboard helped.

A
AlayaVijnana 14.10.19

in General, keep in mind that when you set default key, some combinations of actions in the game lead to a change in layout, especially when playing as a predator (shift-Alt this is just tactical vision plus additional weapons)
safer to have in the system default English. layout

v
viodan 14.10.19

code epc naslozhdaytes

M
Maksim Makrickiy 14.10.19

romeo_hj
Guys I found a solution you just have to press shift+crlt if it doesn't then alt