3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djedai121 14.10.19 11:36 am

The problem in the game-the character is not moving (Aliens vs. Predator (2010))

In all forums write-raskladku change the keyboard to English,changed and nefiga does not plow,it is worth it!
31 Comments
Sort by:
l
leva2503 14.10.19

change raskladku Claudia on English obratno

G
GFox 14.10.19

Guys, what if changing the keyboard layout doesn't help (Nobody walks)? And scientists at the beginning of the for someone else it - refuses to go to the door in each wall hollowed, but in the right place is not. I have a game six times already re-installed, but all the old.

M
Michael_de_Santa 14.10.19

now I have a problem in GTA 5 role play connected to the server and the character is not moving what's the matter ?

D
Dastanian 14.10.19

Poprobuite go out in the wind Natyam click Windows you exit in Windows (then press the until will not work) then at the bottom click on the icon for the game helped me

K
Koshara20 14.10.19

Try the settings\settings in the game to disable the controller(if enabled),helped me so immediately started a character run)

D
Dgonchik 14.10.19

Changed the layout, changed the languages on the keyboard,reassign the buttons,but it doesn't help it's not a game on a certain character it's just all the Persians stopped moving and is on the ship to a halt, and can do nothing

G
Gleb_DL 14.10.19

Comrades, faced with the problem. Loaded the save, my character stands and does not move. Moreover, if at the same time clamped WA or WD for example, the figure set in the appropriate direction, but to move can not! On the forum I read that you need to change layout to English, but it did not help, and operate other keys, it just doesn't move. It happened to me before, and if someone slap you, the player to move and can once again move, but I stand next to Tiger's home and then no one will spawn, respectively, to awaken my hero too, no one can. How can I fix it?

S
Subaru MotorSports 14.10.19

Gleb_DL
Dump control settings, the mood, the walk in figure 1.
Download a different version of the game.

Run the game as administrator.
Close all unnecessary programs.
Turn off your antivirus.
Unplug everything unnecessary from USB.

S
Sillect 04.10.20

Gleb_DL
It's the same stuff. Solved the problem?

V
Valera2898 27.04.21

See I give a working way to say thank you later.
If your character does not move, you just need to at the point where you want to go, you need to very quickly press the mouse until it goes, I myself found a way, it works for me and it will work for you, just click very quickly on the mouse where you want to go while he won't go.

V
VoxTV 01.06.21

Valera2898
Valera2898
How did not walk and does not walk