3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 14.10.19 11:37 am

Video capture from the game

Here on the forum gamers have problems with drop in FPS in Skyrim, even on powerful computer. He had such a problem was not asked, as my Skyrim is stable with FPS=60 and the quality on ultra. The computer, by today's standards, average. People doubt it, and I decided to show. Were flooded several programs to capture video, checked, but it turned out that the thrown of FPS while in-game video capture, up to 30. Apparently this problem at all, because when you look at the passage some games on Ytube full screen (1920x1080) graphics quality is disgusting. Probably they reduce the quality (resolution) to increase FPS when capturing video.
Who is involved in such things, give advice.
45 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 14.10.19

spicoli with Fraps then. but it is a separate train for a couple TB to a full BH 60fps
then it's all going to shake it will be like on YouTube peck-peck-peck
was still remember what the codec is doing roughly comparable to the Fraps but he had couple with the color coding, not in RGB format from which they then spoiled and stratified at multiple transcoding
and finally on kerosene 4 GHz 16 threads at once probably in DivIks to compress and I have a theme with capture cards.Tama if to another computer with this motherboard to connect through it and play with lichikom finally did a fps has no effect and the recording quality is marginal for opportunities Medeo a computer dedicated to it

v
vftor 14.10.19

MunchkiN 616
Fraps I've tried, fps, capital ships.
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
a separate train for a couple TB
I do not understand. Explain normally.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.10.19

vftor
video recorded by Fraps in the hundreds of gigs. so an hour and a half in Tam resolution and fps will probably be over 1000GB. plus some that he could only work with the video regardless of the system and the game itself

still there is an option that you can connect some unnecessary relatively recent NVIDIA card. do not have to have support if and where to throw the extra card. then Souvanna to encode the card with minimal effect on the system but what is the quality of the Pitch can not say

v
vftor 14.10.19

MunchkiN 616
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
individual that he could only work with the video regardless of the system and the game itself
I also thought about it. On vidyuhi I have used DVD and VGA. There is still HDMI, was thinking how to remove the signal on the Recorder or on another PC with the recorder. Today was searching through the Internet, but still some unintelligible.

g
gennaz 14.10.19

vftor
Record their passage Relive and no drawdowns fps no.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.10.19

vftor
the idea need a monitor with two inputs but not necessarily. just so it will be convenient
to one monitor Souvanna to connect the game to another pitch media pitch to the input capture sdimi
the one that the output of the charge capture have set as monitor 1 priority in the settings Windows, then when you activate the port the image will be once it and pre the second switch will be activated and do not interfere with
next is need to have house (TV tuner) was a software or software recording. usually there will be written something like compatible with PS4 about. next, the screen will be a software TV capture card and have to play.

v
vftor 14.10.19

gennaz
Now I look in the Internet to Relive. It is from AMD or what ?

g
gennaz 14.10.19

vftor
Yes.

v
vftor 14.10.19

MunchkiN 616
So I have so. Are 2 KVM switch for 2 monitors and 3 computer. Main monitor (1920x1080) via DVI KVM switches, and additional (1280x1024) via VGA. And how to do ?

v
vftor 14.10.19

gennaz
So I have all vidyuhi NVidia.

g
gennaz 14.10.19

vftor
Do NVIDIA have a similar program Shadow Play.

v
vftor 14.10.19

gennaz
Shadow Play is also garbage, wrote about it. Did not even bother to try.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.10.19

vftor
then do as the primary (1280x1024) monitor for the gaming pitch. full CD to connect additional pitch with TV tuner. monitor (1280x1024) to deactivate it, then the desktop will immediately have the full CD in full CD resolution (to be reflected in the program of video capture on a different pitch) (in my case at least) I use a VGA switch on the connection 4 com to one monitor and switch them on it but it's about the same what to turn off the monitor, I suppose.
since that difficult to figure out. Nada Pitch to experiment

v
vftor 14.10.19

MunchkiN 616
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
then do as the primary (1280x1024) monitor for the gaming pitch. full CD to connect additional pitch with TV tuner. monitor (1280x1024) to deactivate it, then the desktop will immediately have the full CD in full CD resolution (to be reflected in the program of video capture on a different pitch)
So I have any monitor can always be switched to any computer. And all the games to Win.7 x64 configured under the Main monitor (1920x1080) and secondary (1280x1024) you can't do gaming (primary), because then the game will not start.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.10.19

vftor
why don't you start?
for example my monitor is 1600x1200 and the TV 1920x1080. TV like as the main parameter to something like show only monitor 1 (extension of screen). Solotvyno when I turned on the TV screen he was transferred to the TV. that 1600x1200 was out and off automatically Souvanna without VGA switches. the system adequately reacts to it. when the TV turns off Souvanna it back.
all this is not during the operation of the game of course
in this case, instead of my example where the TV should be TV tuner Souvanna

v
vftor 14.10.19

MunchkiN 616
I don't know how you have the TV, but I can't get a ride. I'm thinking that the best option to relieve the computer running the game is to remove the signal from the HDMI connector of your video card and record videos on external recorder or to signal through the Converter and recorder, installed on a different computer. How do you think ?

M
MunchkiN 616 14.10.19

vftor
this is a good option for streamers and spread passing
for the average Baker will be enough the trick with independent NVIDIA card 680-980гтх. provided that the card is also from NVIDIA and conversion in х264 much
but this is more of hardware solutions than software

s
saa0891 14.10.19

Use ShadowPlay it do not eats resources and it encodes directly to mp4 (bitrate of course you can choose),unless of course you have a card from Nvidia,still bastard what a nice prog NV did.

v
vftor 14.10.19

MunchkiN 616
saa0891
So I have already clogged the PCI slots under the 2nd GTX 770 (4GB) SLI. Already have nowhere to put.
And then still will be shipping the CPU even with this additional weak vidyuhi.
And ShadowPlay is also now wrote about it. All programs for video capture, standing on the computer with the game loaded onto the PC, especially Skyrim because it is so at the limit.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.10.19

vftor
then Yes. only through another pitch with a video capture or a receiver (about which I know little) as sly sensitive so that everything works in full screen.
but again, I slay, I am quite all STE was deployed in full BH. regardless of the monitor is active, if