3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkadiy Gaydar 24.05.20 08:59 pm

Workshops (Fallout 4)

where to get the wiring? I wanted to put turrets, no wiring may be uncraftable
48 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artorius1 24.05.20

I put two sentry post and one trap, but protection is generally not increased. How to create protection on the quest.Sanctuary is to strengthen the defense.

A
Anatolech 24.05.20

Explain th for such workshops, I walked over to this Desk on the red rocket then broke all that was in the possible radius, so understand now I can build a house only in that range and nowhere else?

M
MrZloi88 24.05.20

There is wiring in phones, and it can be bought from traders.

>understand now you can build a house only in that range and nowhere else?

Yes, but can transfer the materials to another shop, for example in the Sanctuary (starting city at the vault 111)

J
JokeCorp 24.05.20

Where to find copper? And that thing is needed but where the hell to get it)

M
Mihail Molot 24.05.20

You write from which copper is extracted, and I have no idea what it can produce, even the wires can't run from the generator to vodoochistitel station due to the lack of copper.

A
Artorius1 24.05.20

Michael Hammer
you mark the copper and the copper will be highlighted with a magnifying glass everywhere.

K
Kirill Evsyukov 24.05.20

Dude, I'm a floor area sold while looking for resources like copper))):D Ratio of the stars, and Sims 10/10

R
Remii007 24.05.20

Pawson as a two-story house to build ?

N
Nature007 24.05.20

Like all white people, to build stairs and continue all the same...only the top...

P
PetroFox 24.05.20

In build mode constantly popping up a message repair a damaged object
how to find this object ?
Clambered all. Seems all is intact.

Y
Yura Grebenyuk 24.05.20

Arkady Gaidar

found the wiring in the phone at the gas station! (need to cross the bridge and there is a gas station there at the Desk phone!

B
BoBViRUS 24.05.20

XS, like the inscription Repair comes from a broken home, I can't find how to fix it

A
Alex Gubanov 24.05.20

PetroFox
well , found a solution ?

T
Trixmanzo 24.05.20

The broken object is in 95% of cases your trap to which you attached lactoseti, remember where I left them. I can't understand how they work, catch the cable and it immediately activates and immediately breaks down.PetroFox

T
Trixmanzo 24.05.20

Michael Hammer
where you can find copper, light bulbs, wire, electrical appliances

T
Trixmanzo 24.05.20

Remii007
put a floor under wood/floors, around walls, preferably of the same circle, when make a square instead of a ceiling and put floor, for transitions it is better to put a ready-made staircase between floors

T
Trixmanzo 24.05.20

Artorius1
the trap is triggered when the current kind allowed, and the towers only work if you go the beach put, you come to the MENA construction projects, click on the beach button Q and there seems to choose where to put it

N
Nastyushka Akzamova 24.05.20

Arkady Gaidar
The transaction is in, or gets out of the phones home

n
nahabin 24.05.20

To connect to the generator does not always work.In the presence of all the necessary,space for the generator, the wire pull to the consumer.The wire is the generator running and patagia no.Tell me what's the matter pzhlsta.

Figured out myself.Not enough generator capacity.

A
Alesch 24.05.20

The whole guide but know how to find and repair a damaged object not found(